EAT LESS MEAT

Three reasons why:

>1) Ethics: Farm animals are conscious they have a central nervous system and feel pleasure and sadness, excitement and resentment, depression, fear and pain.
>2) Environment: The meat industry is in the top three of causing environmental problems. Livestock production is by far the biggest cause of land use, as it accounts for 30% of the global land surface.Also producing 1kg of meat requires up to 15,000 liters of water. It's unsustainable for our large population.
>3) Health: Eating to much meat, especially processed meats, can lead to many health problems like cancer, diabetes and hearth disease. There aren't any nutritions you can't find in non meat products, so eating less meat has no negative outcome on health.

Are you gonna eat less meat next year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCQmfRMwHfA
pastebin.com/JVpMNyjm
youtube.com/watch?v=t8794X4I8nk
thevegancalculator.com/animal-slaughter/
youtube.com/watch?v=5nIcfh2UqV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah i'm trying to slow down my meat intake. Ill still eat it, but i'm not going to be eating it so often that i'm always bloated. I heard that soy gets into processed meat too.

Not all but alot of them, also soy is just a meme it doesn't really have scientific truth behind it.

KYS NWO agent.

Agenda 21 explictly mentions that veganism is the future and WHO pretends it's harmful for us... except it also recommends that it should be exclusively eaten by those who are "special and talented" because apparently talent makes meat harmless.

>Are you gonna eat less meat next year?

Nope.

Eating a reasonable amount of meat is better for your health than eating meat and meat products all meals everyday.
Eat some homegrown vegetables and add some fish to your daily lifestyle.

OP, just stop eating so much dick

>NWO agent
Oy vey, the goyim knows.
No but seriously, what is bad about eating less meat? Just because you saw some stupid NWO conspiracy video on YouTube predicting how the future looks like doesn't mean it's bad.
Why not? You just don't care or you think you eat reasonable enough?
What do you think of vegetarianism/veganism?
I try to lower my meat intake, sorry sweety maybe next time.

No, Fuck off.

Sup Forums brainlets woll try to argue against this

L I F E
E A T S
L I F E

I'll stop eating animals when artificially grown meat comes to market.

Soyboyism is a degenerate religion that will only lead to extinction.

EAT MORE MEAT

because it kills niggers

>No but seriously, what is bad about eating less meat? Just because you saw some stupid NWO conspiracy video on YouTube predicting how the future looks like doesn't mean it's bad.

I'll put it like that. The "special and talented" people aren't scientists or some shit, they are the elites. Just like the "buffer zones" in my pics won't be "heavily regulated" so you can access them on vacations with your kids, but so nobody but the "chosen few" can actually leave the hive cities.
They want to eat lots of meat but don't want the common man to do the same.

Don't know about you but I'd rather live the life the elites are planning for themselves rather than the one they're planning for the plebs.

Animal fats are also extremely important for your body

youtube.com/watch?v=iCQmfRMwHfA

Its no miracle that when sugar consumption increased, so too obesity has increased.

pastebin.com/JVpMNyjm

All of your points are invalid within an agricultural model focused on grass fed pasture rotation. It would literally heal the environment.
Also, grain production is fundamentally unsustainable. Your argument is broken.

Why tho?
Yes, nature is brutal. Cats (and other animals, such as orcas) who “play” with their food do so as training and reflex-sharpening in their repertoire of hunting skills. However, as humans, we have risen above this and other animal behaviors. Furthermore, we don’t judge our behavior and morals against animals in other contexts, so why should we do it with regard to eating? After all, male geese gang-rape female geese too. Does that justify such behavior in humans? Should we roll on a rotting animal and eat excrement? Dogs do this, after all.
Meat is delicious but taste doesn't justify it.
Soyboyism is a meme
You eat meat because it's elitist? That's not an argument, they rape children are you gonna do that to?
>Animal fats are also extremely important for your body
No they aren't, they are harmful. You don't need it to stay healthy. Obesity is most commonly caused by a combination of excessive food intake, lack of physical activity, and genetic susceptibility.
You're delusional if you think we can feed everyone with grass fed animals. There simply isn't enough space for the demand. Also killing an animal isn't humane.

I try to buy local meat as much as possible and I'll try to go hunting more often.

Someone better tell all the predators in the wild to stop hunting their prey because they have feelings. Can't have your food crying in pain just because you're hungry.

Just for this I'm going to resolve to eat twice as many animals as I already do. I might even throw out half of every steak just to fucking make your fight all the more futile.

Fuck off, kaaskop

>There simply isn't enough space for the demand.
We wouldn't need millions of acres devoted to tillage. They could be turned to grazable pasture.
>killing animals isn't humane
There are very humane ways to kill. And letting cattle, sheep, and birds graze in the open air with their herds is a happy life for them. Did you consider they would never be born to begin with did we not deign to eat them? They aren't conscious of the fact they will die at our hands. They live in the moment. You would deprive them of even that. tsk tsk.

"Yet if, for heavens sake, it is really impossible for us to be far from error because we are on such terms of familiarity with it, let us at least be ashamed of our ill doing and resort to it only in reason. We shall eat flesh, but from hunger, not as a luxury. We shall kill an animal, but in pity and sorrow, not degrading or torturing it."

-- Plutarch of Chaeronea

Farm animals wouldn't be alive if they were not delicious

We aren't predators in the wild tho'. So it's not really an argument.
Edgy, do you have a fedora?
Don't get me started on dairy.
>We wouldn't need millions of acres devoted to tillage. They could be turned to grazable pasture.
That's impossible, you cannot think this is a solution. Over 56 billion farmed animals are killed every year by humans.These figures do not even include fish and other sea creatures whose deaths are so great they are only measured in tonnes.
What you're saying is not sustainable.
Great quote

Life, uh, uh, uh, finds... a way.

I like how you think people care about ethics. No matter how many fucked up pictures and videos I see I don’t give a fuck. It’s an animal.

How come most vegetarians/vegans have unhealthy diets filled with processed foods and are fat or boney sacks of shits with mental illness?

Most people need to eat WAY MORE meat actually. Mainly for their health.

What if meat eating has been deemed a sin, and they are feeding you something else as punishment? It really is that sort of a reality.

4) It's a poor use of the little space we have, especially in The Netherlands.
5) Slowing down mass animal farming, slows down the rapid growth of resistant antibiotics / MDR's

>You eat meat because it's elitist? That's not an argument

That's absolutely an argument. They despise you and want you to be miserable. They also want you to be vegan.

Pass the BLT and STFU

And what that sand nigger does is only possible by steroids and supplements created in laboratories.

Meat is about the only large scale feasible naturally occurring source of vitamin b12.

Most people would feel bad upon seeing a domestic animal like a cat or dog suffer, and would never consider harming one themselves, but they don’t stop to think twice about eating an animal. Farm animals feel pain and emotional stress the same as humans, and certainly as much as domesticated pets do. Their suffering is no less intense just because they don’t speak English or walk on their hind legs or live in our house with us. Just because we enjoy the taste of some animals doesn’t mean that we should be freely allowed to eat them whenever we please. People who believe in “animal rights” believe that all animals have worth, regardless of what need they can serve for humans. It’s the belief that every being has the right to life without suffering or pain. Animals were not “put here” for any purpose. They share the planet with us and we have no right to cause them to suffer for our pleasure
Starwman, those people are retarded and aren't "most" vegans. The best diet is a whole food plant based diet.
No, they don't. For what reason specifically?
Wow dude
Good ones
How is that an argument, you totally neglect the ethical, environmental and health arguments against it. Are you okay with pedophilia because elite do it?
Fact: Plants do not have nervous systems or anything structural that perceives pain. The fanciful research of 19th century pseudoscience and any amount of wishful thinking will not change that fact. Additionally, more plants are cut down to feed farm animals than to feed humans, so by being a vegan, you are still killing fewer plants than as a meat eater.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

Also, plants are life. No one says to not eat living things at all. We are just saying that we might wanna minimize the amount of meat we eat for economic, environmental, health and moral reasons.

Being a decent being is not synonymous with being a pussy.

Just think about it.

shopp'd

This is a better strategy than trying to convince people to just stop I think. Good luck. I need it too.

Pic related. Most animals get feed B12 supplements because they are deficient.

adopt an island based or old mediterranean diet.
lots of greens citrus garlic low carb and small meat portions

One day when I have land I'm going to have a pet pig and its going to be great.

>1) Ethics
Fuck your ethics
>2) Environment
Fuck the environment

I'd like to move to killing all my own meat, either farmed or game. Need my neighbor to sell me his lot or move further innawoods though. Currently most of my yearly meat intake is a single cow I buy from a local rancher.
Meat never makes me bloated. Even like 2lbs of beef a day makes me feel great. Vegetable oil is number one for making me bloated, followed by excessive carbs.

You just proved my point by posting shit made in fucking laboratories.

A deficient animal will give a human a full dose of vitamin b12 every time.

>That's impossible
Wouldn't know until we tried would we?
Also, it is not any one country's problem to feed the rest of the world. I think the US could feed itself via grazing if it converted its massive tillage midwest.
Furthermore, there will always be a starvation fringe in any population in nature and we, as a species, need to come to terms with that. We simply don't need to make enough food for EVRYONE. That would spawn more 3rd world niggers causing more demand.

I'm making an effort to eat more meat, also cutting sugar, coffee and most of all I want to source clean and hopefully fresh organ meats (liver, brain, heart to start). I cook my steaks only very little to burn off any bacteria from the spic handlers at the processing plant but the bacteria inside the flesh is very good for your intentional flora and subsequent mental health

>How is that an argument, you totally neglect the ethical, environmental and health arguments against it.

Ethics are meant for the slaves, the health arguments are very likely fabricated to keep you down. Environment can go to hell.

>Are you okay with pedophilia because elite do it?
You're retarded and you don't know it.

The lower-ranking elites got there because they're gay. Gay man doesn't waste his time and money or women or family, so he can get rich and influential very easily. Majority of them are also pedophiles, because fags=pedos basically(and the reason why we have fag tolerance now is because the need for protecting the infants and kids from physical threat basically doesn't exist in 1st world countries and as such we're putting emphasis on their psychological health, hence we're trying to stir the fags away from the kids).
The only thing the actual elites(think Rothschild family or British Royals more than John Podesta) want from kids is their blood for transfusions.

I see the environment like race, when its gone you can't get it back. White children should be able to experience nature the way our forefathers did. Only niggers don't care.

Sounds like you actually want to take advantage of our natural ways and human ancestry. You will become very healthy. Don't forget the importance of prolonged fasting for optimum well being.
youtube.com/watch?v=t8794X4I8nk

>has about 70-80 years to live
>lives in the 21th century in a first world country
>"nah i'll just eat plants haha let's not enjoy my time on earth"
I'm tired of this shit. Mudshits tell me not to drink booze and vegantards tell me to stop eating meat, can you cunts fuck off already?

That's a point so many vegans on this board.
>STOP EATING MEAT SO WE HAVE MORE ROOM FOR THIRDWORLDERS

No. Tell niggers to have fewer kids.

once you realize you're wrong you will come about so do as you please but fuck with my food and I'll kill you and eat you too, I hope you've enjoyed your thread, suffice to say you are a little behind in your understanding such is life, in time you will know the folly of vegetable

>when you eat your own meat

>Three reasons why:
) Ethics

Go the fuck away. Sage

Whats better than having an abundance of protected land while niggers destroy everything bit of theirs they can? You just assume people who care about the environment are all radical leftist (which you have a reason to I suppose). But lets not throw the baby out with the bathwater

2 and 3 are valid. I stopped eating processed meat and i eat much less red meat. I still eat fish and chicken. The red meat is the worse.

From your own perspective, it’s fine to limit your near intake of meats, especially commercial, and perhaps protein in general...but the whole population isn’t going to change any time soon. Whether it’s prudent or not is a non starter; people like meat.

May as well accept reality. Regular meat consumption isn’t changing. Besides organ meats are more healthy for you than vegetables, and the right meats in moderation provide a good source of B12. Its not all bad.

>*tips fedora*
Nice argument
>A deficient animal will give a human a full dose of vitamin b12 every time.
Then why do they keep feeding them supplements? And why are 99% of the people who have a B12 deficiency non vegan? They're feeding the animals all those shit made in fucking laboratories which you fear. Not to forget antibiotics.
USA is one of the biggest consumers of meat, good luck with that. Also check this out: thevegancalculator.com/animal-slaughter/
When talking about the environment you need to take the whole planet into consideration. If we get mass food and water shortages the whole world would revolt, you can't just think that niggers are the only one who'll feel the effects, that's ignorant.
Pseudoscience
You are retarded, you are actually jealous of the mental image of what you imagine what elites are and therefore feel justified eating lots of meat. You scrub away science as if it isn't relevant and then procede to clarify the conspiracy which doesn't have any real evidence to back it up.
I just sad eat less, yeez. Why so mad, manchild?

And soy isn’t a meme. It’s an xenoestrogenic GMO that throws your endocrine system out of whack, makes you fat and is a cancer risk.

It’s Goy Chow. There’s no appeal to eating it. If you eat some...whatever, but it’s smart to curb your intake and eat higher quality food.

Fallacies.

Soyboys can't live without b12 supplements made in modern Western laboratories.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nIcfh2UqV8

>le naturalistic falacy

I'll also tell animals like ants to stop slavery and animals like monkeys to stop war rape and sex slaves.

Solid argument, bro.

Live less faggot, it's bad for you, you're going to die if you live.
This isn't an argument, i'm aware, but if you care about stupid shit like the environment, animal feeling and a chance at getting cardiovascular issues, might as well just kys rn
Say you decide to buy some soy milk and avocado tomorrow, and you get crushed by a bus, would have living your short life worrying about dumb shit been worth it?

>You are retarded, you are actually jealous of the mental image of what you imagine what elites are and therefore feel justified eating lots of meat

T-t-t-t-hey wouldn't be lying to me! T-t-they wouldn't dare.

>You scrub away science
10 years ago science was talking about "bad cholesterol" in eggs. I remember reading about it in textbook. Now it's gone. It was all bullshit. Just like typical vegan science about meat digesting for 20 days and other shit that's so dumb nobody with any sort of reputation in the scientific world dares to speak out loud.

> then procede to clarify the conspiracy which doesn't have any real evidence to back it up.

Agenda 21 is no conspiracy, it's a formal document which you can access on UN website although making sense of all that newspeak takes more effort than you'll be willing to put in and as for WHO saying meat should be for elites only check for basically any of their statements linking meat to environment.

Why does saying EAT LESS MEAT trigger so many people? There are no real good arguments against if you stop seeing animals as commodities.
Not an argument :^)
How is 1 not valid, don't you think it's morally wrong to cause cruelty because of pleasure(taste)? Animals do feel pain and are conscious to a degree.
But our diet has been changing alot since the early 20th century. We're eating way more meats than we did back then.
So? What's your point? 40% of the USA can't survive without B12 supplements not all ssoyboys. Also fallacy fallacy.
You have the same problem as the people fucking up the world right now. You don't give a single shit about yourself and the world. What a horrible attitude to have.

>vegans cannot survive without modern day technology and farming techniques
>meat eaters can live anywhere with nothing more than a rock and some wood.

soy farms destroy twice that of meat. sage eat more eat get fukt get rekt

you're saying eat less meat but you're clearly trying to push your vegan agenda and make us stop eating meat completely. fuck off.

animals have no souls and its not like we deliberately torture them before killing them.

no fucking way it takes 15.000 liters of water for 1 kg of meat, that's just ridiculous.

I expected nothing less from a dutch fag.

Plants do feel pain, and fish actually cant.

Meat doesn't cause diabetes or cancer , oil grease and fat does. Don't eat pork or cow , poultry is more healthy and use less oil, if any

>you

>T-t-t-t-hey wouldn't be lying to me! T-t-they wouldn't dare.
>"bad cholesterol"
Bad cholesterol is still debated, there are studies from both perspectives and there isn't a strong agreement. Even then there are more health reasons to lower animal product consumption. Just because the UN is against or planning something doesn't justify doing the opposite. That's retarded logic.
Not an argument, we don't live like that. Also the whole modern world would starve if we didn't have modern farm technology.
Because soy gets eaten by animals as feed so by going plant based you actually lower the amount of soy and other grains that gets produced.
No, people can eat what they want. I'm just laying out why you should eat less meat.

>Plants do feel pain
They don't.
>what is eating fruits
Fruits were actually meant to be eaten, leaves not. The most ethical diet for humans is a frugivore one.

The famous pic

Especially cow meat.

>Animal fats are also extremely important for your body
>No they aren't, they are harmful. You don't need it to stay healthy. Obesity is most commonly caused by a combination of excessive food intake, lack of physical activity, and genetic susceptibility.

If it's really so bad, why did humans evolve specifically designed to eat meat and plants? those pointy teeth at the front of your mouth don't exist for decoration

>Bad cholesterol is still debated, there are studies from both perspectives and there isn't a strong agreement.
10 years ago it was uncontested fact, which for all intended purposes means that the scientists "debating it" are waiting for their friends who pushed this ridiculous idea as "TEH TRUTH" to retire so they're untouchable.
>Just because the UN is against or planning something doesn't justify doing the opposite.
Everything that gets in their way is justified.
Chimps eat meat whenever they can get it.

I don't know if it's possible to say humans were *meant* to be frugivores with certainty, I'm no biologist. But it's objectively true that a frugivore diet is the most ethical.

1) This is a statement of fact, not a statement of ethics. The psychological makeup of the animals I eat is irrelevant to whether or not I should eat them.
2) It is unsustainable for certain subsets of human populations but not the one in which I live.
3) All things in moderation. I believe myself to be at an acceptable level of meat intake to maintain my desired overall health.

>Are you gonna eat less meat next year?
No.

>When a dog/cat and a cow are killed, it's the same!
>See video/picture of cow being killed, it's specifically for food and done cleanly and efficiently by a professional
>See video/picture of dog/cat being killed, some asshat just killed it for fun, there's blood everywhere with the animal being stepped on or bashed with a hammer
>Totally the same guys!
Don't even argue that some 3rd world shit holes eat dogs, because every time you see a video of that they're being bashed in the head with a hammer or boiled alive.
The only context a vegetarian/vegan sees is that the can view themselves in a superior light.

>current year
>not eating a whole food plant based diet

Veganism is the final redpill

One being worse than the other doesn't justify the practicing the latter.

>Not an argument, we don't live like that. Also the whole modern world would starve if we didn't have modern farm technology.

just pretend u r sloveanien, there's literally no difference

>Don't fuck anyone because fucking kids exists

>the practicing
Forgot to delet "the"

Strawman.
This pic purposely ignores the fact that humans have evolved with stone technology making all points false equivalents.

>posting lies
You literally cant build that body without meat and steroids,Arnie and Panini Man themselves would tell you that,dumbass

Bullshit about the health. Ethics, sure

Fucking is natural, completely normal and humans are supposed to do it. Humans should eat fruits.

What do i eat instead I cant cook and nothing tastes good to me

>selfchecked

>1)Ethics
The reason cows, chickens, and other farm animals aren't extinct is because of our desire for meat. If we ban meat today, nobody is going to both razing these animals outside of a few zoos to say "look at what we used to eat."
Did you know that plants have systems in place to detect damage and then alert other plants they are in pain? Ethically you shouldn't kill plants by your logic. The only thing that is safe to eat is fish. They lack the mental ability to feel pain on a level conscious.

>2)Environment
Some animals are better than other animals for larger populations. Abandoning meat completely is stupid.

>3)Health
Eating too much of anything leads to heath problems. This point is flawed.
also
>"to" not "too"

We can also fuck animals, specifically blowjobs.

Why should we feel bad?if they could they would do the same to us

Not completely true, there are many more carcinogenics, causes for diabetes and hearth disease.
It is natural to eat meat and to crave it. We have evolved as an omnivorous species to eat all sorts of things to maximize our survival. This is in line with many other generalist traits we evolved (such as our dentition) which helped us maximize reproduction within a dangerous and often changing environment. However, we never had any biological requirement to include meat as part of our diet, and certainly less so in contemporary times with modern knowledge about nutrition.
>10 years ago it was
Yeah that's how science works, shit gets verified and new studies come out.
>Everything that gets in their way is justified.
What? Like killing, murdering, stealing bombing, etc? That's what makes you delusional and just a stupid as a sandhuman.
What is the difference in ethics between eating vegetables vs fruits?

>can't cook
Then learn, its not even that hard to do. Most meals are "stir this list of things things together and apply heat for a few minutes."

No because I don't wanna be a soyboy
/thread

Are vegans going to stop supporting barbaric HALAL butchers by eating less falafel next year?