Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-transgender-military-ban-latest-second-court-blocks-washington-a8126811.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trans sexuality is just extreme homophobia mixed with a good helping of self loathing. sounds very american to me.

This is so fucking stupid. Trannies do not belong in the military. This is why Putin had to defeat ISIS in Syria. Our military is becoming a joke.

It doesn't matter they're not getting in. They can try but they will fail the first psych evaluation that comes along and get booted

This doesn't concern me because I don't see any ball-tucking faggot making it past any sort of exam. I'm not in the military, but I sure as fuck can't see these people being able to work under any sort of pressure. They'd crumble the moment somebody starts screaming in their face

let the trannies go die for israel

Wait, didn't Trump ban this?

t. non-American

Didn't Trump say earlier this year that he made the decision to not allow it?

Are those snipers on the roof?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-transgender-military-ban-latest-second-court-blocks-washington-a8126811.html

>A federal appeals court in Washington became the second court in a week to halt Mr Trump’s bid to block transgender troop enrollment before a January 1 deadline, on Friday. All told, four federal judges have ruled to block the anti-transgender troop policy. The Trump administration has appealed the three previous rulings.

They're complying with a court order. It's going to be challenged.

>date cropped out

Trump put an end to this. Sage this slide thread.

im kinda glad my doctor wrote depressed on some piece of paper somewhere, otherwise i might have joined and died for the jews. thank god that prevents me

Think it was more about stopping them from abusing the military's personnel funding and health funding on getting "reassignment" surgery. This however, has nothing to do with the whitehouse. It's the courts that blocked the motion to ban transgenders forcing the military to open its doors to them.

No he didn't, he tried to. Keep up with your news American

The u.s. military will not accept you if you have flat feet, amongst dozens of other reasons. I find it highly improbable that any tranny weirdos will be serving in any capacity

MEPS will disqualify half of these faggots
>Have you ever visited a psychiatrist
>Are you on any medication
>Have you ever undergone surgery
>Etc etc etc
T. Somebody who couldn't get past MEPS bc one kidney

Let them join, Front line them quickly. Send them to the desert so they can experience first hand sharia activism. Let them have their day, and let them die at the hands of MUSI's.

> They won't just lower the standards to prevent "discrimination"

You know better user...

>highest suicide rate due to feeling
>military drill Sargent calls them useless faggots
>suicide
nothing of value was lost

What' s the point of being the president when others can overrule you?

i think your low balling its more like 90% of those faggots wont get passed MEPS