SWATTED

I dindu nuffin, yo.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/29/a-police-officer-fatally-shot-a-man-while-responding-to-an-emergency-call-now-called-a-swatting-prank/?utm_term=.3b63e1a8bf8c

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=547_1514597848
wwlp.com/2017/12/27/springfield-police-officer-placed-on-paid-leave/
nydailynews.com/news/national/unarmed-kan-man-killed-cops-victim-swatting-prank-article-1.3726171
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

m.liveleak.com/view?i=547_1514597848

Fucking cops though. It's like goddamn old commie Germany.
They still killed a nigger so it's a net positive but holy shit the cops in this country...

wasnt he a """white""" male

>killed a nigger
The poor bastard the cops protected and served the fuck out of was white you fucking idiot.

>I'm calling you to to tell you I have hostages

seems legit

Israel says go in fast and shoot to kill!

Dude may have a little wetback in him, but for America this is about as white as it gets.Whiter than Anglin that's for sure.

Worst part is the call originated from thousands of mile away and the fucking idiots couldn't even figure it out from the caller ID that everyone has now.

Fucking cops that lit that poor bastard up are a disgrace. At a minimum, there should be murder charges for the cop as well as swatter. Pretty soon, if an innocent person sees a cop outside their door they may as well go down shooting at the rate things are going.

Holy fuck, the memes are real.

It's funny because he literally din du nuffin.

Not so fast there, Wang

The cop was scared. Dude could have 360 no scoped him right between the eyes and taken out the entire swat team in seconds

so much this. they have no fucking excuse, they belong in prison.

yep, main concern is that officer dindu nuffin never has .0000000001 percent chance of harm. For all we know, that twitchy dood in his underwear on his porch could have been holding a detonator to a 50 megaton nuke in his shorts. Safety first, so kill everything that moves and mission accomplished.

worst lottery ever

That nigger in OP was the caller

spetsnaz must be training american police

The poster who said he killed a nigger was most likely mistaking the pic in OP for the victim
In fact im sure of it

But they won't. Cops here protect themselves and don't face charges, whether it's murder or a clean shooting. Honestly fucks over the good cops since it makes everyone afraid of the police. You never know which 5'3" manlet has an itchy trigger finger.
Just another day in Raqqa, KY.

>Be American
>Get shot

Literally.

This is the protocol for American police response now.

>Officer behind the cover of his bullet proof vehicle
>Covered head to toe in SWAT bullet proof armor
>Covered by his entire team
>Target is unarmed
>So afraid for his own safety he has to pull the trigger at the same time the 1st command is issued.
>Don't even bring up the hostages, for all he knew that could have been a hostage sent to the door

Even soyboi leaf cops aren't this chicken shit

>be american
>get swat

>protected and served

yeah i don't think you understand this guy (in op photo) made a fake hostage call to swat someone in Kansas he was in LA. In fact the guy he intended to swat provided a fake address so the guy who died as a result of this wasn't even involved in any way whatsoever.

My house was swatted when I was in high school.

It wasn't that bad, but one thing that's hard to understand is that it can be hard to comply with directions they're yelling at you when you have no idea what the fuck is going on.

It's easy enough to see what cops want when you're watching a youtube video or whatever the fuck. But you don't really thinking as clearly when you're just fucking around in your home and suddenly guys with black uniforms and guns start screaming at you.

The fucked up thing is that in a case where a guy had a no knock no announcement raid on his house... the wrong fucking house, he shot a cop with a legal gun, which he had every right to do because they were at a house they had no warrant for and didn't say they were police, just kicked in the door, and he got sentenced for murder, not even manslaughter.

Cops can straight up murder people, no charges. You protect yourself in any way, prison.

Also have these two local ones:

>Cop has 4 restraining orders
> Pulls ex over in cruiser and dares her to call police
>Gets arrested assaulting her, held without bail for being dangerous
>On paid leave, literally being paid for time missed, BECAUSE HE'S IN FUCKING PRISON

wwlp.com/2017/12/27/springfield-police-officer-placed-on-paid-leave/

>Cop beats up 15 year old for texting a girl
>Shows his badge and threatens more violence
>Gets to sit at home, full pay until the trial, which will likely mean a full year's pay for nothing

Police unions are scum.

Coming soon to a sleepy suburb near you.
>answer door
>be dead
Life in Neo-America

This guy is completely fucked.

Because there was absolutely no reason to shoot the victim, and even the pretense was fucked, the cop will have to be convicted of something and serve time.

If a cop is forced to serve time for shooting someone, and it all started with a faggot swatting someone, you can bet your ass they will throw the book at the swatter.

Cops can't be used as hitmen, but the fact that they pull the trigger this easily is proof that there IS some fault of cops

No shit.

First to work at the precinct that gets the call, and then to be the one dispatched to the scene.

Makes my day slightly less shitty

This state of affairs is going to make things very...sporty...for police going forward. If innocent people are that fucked when police engage them, they have nothing to lose going out Kamikaze style. A few Dorner style guerrilla campaigns against police could easy start, and we all saw how one person paralyzed the entire LAPD that way.

>Worst part is the call originated from thousands of mile away and the fucking idiots couldn't even figure it out from the caller ID that everyone has now.

Nah, these things are normally done to anonymous help lines. That's how I was swatted anyway. They have no caller ID.

The fucked up thing is the cop is a 7 year veteran. Given the amount of drug related hostage situations that must go down in KY on a weekly basis, you'd think he'd be used to this sort of thing.

>If a cop is forced to serve time
Screencap this. He won't, but the swatter will. Regardless of the situation, the cop just needs to say the magic words "I was scared for my life and the lives of my partners."

This happened in Kansas, not Kentucky.

He looks exactly how I imagine a guy who did what he did to look like. A dirty fucking nigger. I can smell the weed and low IQ from here

You have to realize that swat officers actually are scared absolutely shitless during these raids. They are not tough magic men but normal people that either are about to or actually panicking. About all they can do is try not to shoot each other which they often do. No amount of training or other BS will mater when their blood is filled with adrenalin and their minds are filled with terror. In many cases you are actually better off not calling them if you can possibly take care of the situation yourself.

im scared shitless when i reverse my company truck into a parking space, but i dont shoot all other cars out of my way

My bad, you're right.
Jesus, what third world shithole is that?

>They still killed a nigger so it's a net positive
I'll be happy when the pigs break your door down next. Maybe waste your family, kill your kids. And you'll still stick your tongue up their hairy assholes because HURRR NIGGERS. Worthless shitbag coward.

I imagine the pranksters who swatted him aren't feeling so good about life right now.

That's a fucking horrible comparison

>In fact the guy he intended to swat provided a fake address so the guy who died as a result of this wasn't even involved in any way whatsoever.

>one day some one might get swatted to death at 123 Getrekt Blvd, Boston, MA and it will be a real address (or sound close enough to a real one)

nah , the swatter doesn't care (find the link to his twitter) , he's really immature and is saying he dindu nothin and that's all the cops fault.

pic related.

listen, we dont give a shit how scared SWAT/military/police/firemen are, thats not part of the job description. i fucking hope theyre scared and that they change careers if theyre uncomfortable

nydailynews.com/news/national/unarmed-kan-man-killed-cops-victim-swatting-prank-article-1.3726171

This kid knows he fucked up, he knew what he was doing was fucked up, and now he is trying to downplay his own actions so hard

if Sup Forums finds out about this, they essentially have a death note

Isn't there a state where you can legally shoot cops if they enter your home without a warrant?

The situation here was diffused successfully so whats the problem?

>when pigs fly

And eye for an eye.

Why is this not a thing?

Firemen are scared when they're forced to enter a burning building. But they also get false alarms all the time. SWAT showing up off of one complaint, guns blazing would be like if the fire department showed up to all of the hundreds of false alarms they get every week kicking in all the doors, flooding the building with water, grabbing up people and carrying them out of a building that's not on fire. The fire department shows up, they investigate the alarm, in almost all cases, they don't break or flood anything unless there's actually a fire.

Guy who made the call should go to prison. He's a typical pussy trying to make himself out to be the victim. Coward can't even take responsibility for his own actions.

>firemen show up to false alarm
>unleash 20,000 gallons at 10,000 psi towards the nearest building just to be safe
>firemen want to go home to their families at night, too

It is in Iran, they handle criminals perfectly over there.

>a man
why didn't they say what color the man was in the headline like they've been doing for other police killings?

Meh, in the military they send you to jail if you kill civilians and in the nilitary they face tougher shit that faggot cops who fuck donut holes

Because the media hates white people.

Why not just try contacting the alleged perp via phone/landline? Or maybe not shoot them?

Actually you can commit full blown war crimes as long as Congress tells you to.

I dont get why cops are so trigger happy. You watch the video they are like 50 to 60 yards away from the guy. Let's say he was armed and managed to pull a gun and get 1 or 2 shots off, what are the chances he actually hits a cop behind cover? I think they are hyping up the risk.

Underrated comment.

Reddit is that way

I'm not sure. That seems like it would make the most sense, especially since this was reported as a hostage situation.

Then their training is piss poor, training should take over when they're afraid/stressed

Peep came out the door, they didn't get a chance to make contact. Still shouldn't have murdered him though. At the end of the day the only real fuck up was handing a gun to someone who panic fires.

SWAT officers get too much training in worst case scenarios and are so inundated with war stories they forget that 99% of the time they're just called to deal with a dude with drugs and a gun.

I don't blame them for showing up, but show some fucking restraint.

US cops are trained in Israel

Which fucker is this, the guy who made the 911 call, the guy who asked the guy to make the call or the guy who gave the fake address?

Holy shit America is fucking retarded

Brah, if this actually happened in the house sure, but he was shot on the porch.

How can SWAT be scared of one guy that is 50 yards from them? Possibly armed with a handgun. You have AR15s,behind cover (police car) spotlights are blinding the guy, it would be a 1 in 1000 chance guy get a shot off and kills a police officer.

Maybe we should build them a safe space.

So, if I'm scared shitless, when packing a pistol, and decide to ventilate someone innocent, because I thought myself, friends, and family at risk, I won't be arrested and will never serve a day behind bars you are nuts. There's a double standard that allows cops to kill whoever they want when any of us would be fucked for doing the exact same thing.

No, I mean why not give them a ring on the phone? Like the guy I responded to asked.

Cops don’t assess risk. They assess their level of fear. And by doing so, they increase it.

Another reason that I can not wait for our robot overlords.

guy who made the 911 call , the one in OP's pic.

Haha niggers and kikes

Oh you mean before showing up? No idea. Maybe they didn't want to alert him in case it was a real hostage situation. They usually set up before making contact because they need a negotiator for the hostages.

nothing of value lost

Looks like a total shithead. These abominations need to be taken out of society. I thought you had prisons over there, why don't you throw these shitskins in there? Out prisons are now full of them, thanks to your constant warmongering. We may send you a bill soon.

>a 25-year-old
>kid

This needs to stop.

>fucking idiots couldn't even figure it out from the caller ID that everyone has now.
It's called Caller ID spoofing, mate.

>

it was poor taste joke but he didnt pull the trigger

That's Barris. That's the swatter.
We do, but we also have courtrooms designed to keep them out.

from the looks of him his white mother probably fucked a spic or sandnigger and had him. your right one less of these abominations the better. in a just world his mother would have been hanged the seconded she fucked a shitskin.

Just because you support the police doesn't mean you should ignore when they fuck up. What if it was your father or son?

>swatter is condemned with 2nd degree murder
>cop goes away free because duty or something
I'm perfectly fine with this as well.

dumb question but what kind of charges is he facing right now? how much jailtime will he do?

>be america
>send swat team to a random address
>tenant is a spic

oh america

oh, thanks for the correct. too bad that shitskin was killed. now he'll just sponge taxpayer dollars in prison. at least he won't be able to breed anymore. those abominations should be castrated at birth

HANDS UP! NOW GET DOWN ON THE GROUND! NOW PUT YOUR RIGHT HAND ON YOUR HEAD AND YOUR LEFT HAND ON YOUR STOMACH NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME AND KEEP YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD AND STOMACH OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!

If we're going by eye for an eye standards, the most you should do is swat call his location.

While this guy is fucked up, the cop will probably be punished with paid leave. How terrible.

My condolences for the family who didn't have anything to do with this.