Swatting prank

So what happened exactly that ended with police shooting an innocent man?

theverge.com/2017/12/29/16830626/call-of-duty-swatting-prank-kansas-man-dead-police-shooting

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/12/29/unarmed-man-killed-police-after-swatting-prank-kansas/991665001/
youtube.com/watch?v=-IZMjAMBgJU
youtube.com/watch?v=d0l6kwbglA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trigger happy cops happened.

He came to the door.
>Livingston added that authorities "got into position" when they arrived at the home, ready for a hostage situation.
>The 28-year-old, identified by his family as Andrew Finch, went to the door to see what was going on, the Eagle reported.
>"As he came to the door, one of our officers discharged his weapon," Livingston said.
>Officers had instructed Finch to put his hands up, but he lowered them several times, Livingston said. One officer then took a shot because he "feared for officer's safety," Livingston said.
>The father of two was taken to a hospital. He later died.
>Police said he was unarmed.

suck my fucking dick fucker and then die

Young man Barriss wuz a good boi, studying at dat library in futherance of dat future. He wuz called upon to do what he thought was a good community service for his homeys. He reluctantly obliged because they had a gun to his head n shiet.

durrr da polize mens thot it wuz hostoj siteeation, its nut dere folt

As President, I'll make sure cops that do this do mandatory jail time.

This has to stop.

The future is bright, #Lambright2020.

Basically:
>POLICE WAS A GOOD BOY, HE DINDU NUFFIN
>HE WAS JUS FINNA FURTHER HIS POLICE CAREER N SHIIIEEEET

Here's your quick rundown

>Two retards make a bet in an online match of Call of Duty
>A whopping $1.50 was on the line
>One retard welches on the bet, argument ensues
>Retard threatens to swat the other retard
>Other retard calls his bluff and give him an address (Which is not his real address)
>Retard goes to serial swatter (Who has been active for years and has bragged on Twitter about his fake bomb threats and SWAT calls) and has him call SWAT because he's too bitch to do it himself
> Self-proclaimed Swautist does just that, makes up a story about a son who just killed his father and is now holding his mother and siblings hostage
>SWAT rolls up to the address, home of a 28 year old father of two
>Dude answers the door, SWAT tells him to put his hands up
>He puts his hands down for a fraction of a second and gets blown away
>Swautistic retard goes on Twitter for immediate damage control saying "I DIDN'T SHOOT HIM NOT MY PROBLEM"
>He is now in the custody of the LAPD
>Officer who fired is on paid leave

>dick for brains cod kiddies get in an argument over a buck fiddy
>kid 1 says he's gonna SWAT kid 2
>kid 2 gives an address that isn't his
>kid 1 SWATs the address
>innocent man gets killed because "oh we was scurred fur our safetee"
>no one willing to take blame
That about sums it up

>be unarmed american mutt
>get murdered by a crack Mutt Response Unit
amerimutts will defend this

>"I DIDN'T SHOOT HIM NOT MY PROBLEM"

The audacity of that piece of shit. Unbelieveable.

At some point you just can'tdefend these fuckheads.
Cops are becoming dindus.

Excessive Call of Duty playing is truly for low IQ people. There was a kid in Canada a few years back. His parents took away his Xbox because he played Cod too much, and he ran away from home and later died.

They have become the very thing they swore to destroy

>B- BUT HE PUT HIS HANDS DOWN
For a split second...
The only reason you should fire on a suspect with their hands down is either if he is reaching for a weapon, or drawing said weapon...

Absolutely no defense for that officer. He needs to be evaluated.

Well, he can't be charged for killing, he should be charged for making a fake call. While officer should be charged for killing.

> be American
> answer door
> get shot
This is why I dont have doors

In an interview he also admitted to making multiple unsolved bomb threats in the past, so he's probably fucked.

>Officers had instructed Finch to put his hands up, but he lowered them several times, Livingston said
>several times
that is few times more than normally before you get popped by the US LEO

It's really not difficult to obey simple instructions.
>inb4 REEEEEEEEEE I HATE COPS
Fucking you try being law enforcement in a country where literally anyone could own a gun.

rip to the innocent victim, and god have mercy on the culprit,
so what can we learn from this,
in my situation i would have seen the "police response" coming from four miles away on my cctv,
then as they approach my property there is no visible entrance,
i have 2 jack russel terriors on "lookout"
5 rottweilers and 5 alsations patrolling my property,

check mate,

ps also a 200 meter escpe tunnel to a lake and speed boat

as an armoury i have sniper nests in 30 meter high trees,
ia m trained in shotgun use, also a very experienced vermin terminator (foxes)

learn

>no assault rifle painted to look like Donald Trump's dick
North Korean spy detected.

How do you circumcise an assault rifle?

The police were in position several hundred feet away. They had no way of properly giving instructions and the guy was confused as to what the fuck is happening.
Reeee I hate cops, I always have.

Wasted quads on a retard. Think about how your mind is working when you're going about your day with no reason to suspect a fucking SWAT team at your door, only to have a bunch of armored men pointing their guns at you. Your mind is racing at that point trying to piece together what the fuck is happening and why. You don't think straight at that point.

Fucking shit eating boot licking retard cuck.

>shoot a man
>tell him to put his hands up

Mutt recreational activities. They don't have enough muds thanks to Trumpy so they need to improvise.

This guy gets it. Also the cops were so fucking far away that there was no danger to the officers.

Sawn-off AR

witnessed for truth. don't arm morans.jpg

US police needs a federalised police force. Each state has different training and qualification regime.

>cop shoots someone who he thought was holding hostages, had a gun, and already killed some
>"OMG COPS ARE FUCKING EVIL DISGUSTING BLOODTHIRSTY ANIMALS"
>Muslim kills a huge group of people out of pure hate for their victims, their culture, and their beliefs
>"#NotAllMuslims, It was our fault, white people are terrible and racist, that's why this ppor innocent muslim killed those people. You can't blame all Muslims."
Explain this to me. No seriously fucking explain this to me.

Quads have spoken. Look into your heart you know it to be true.

lol leaf

Christ alive it's horrible

Everyone involved should get the death penalty. Police department, caller, call of duty, everyone. Just line them up in front of a ditch and mow them down with a machine gun. At least that's what we used to do

>lowered them several times
>one officer then took a shot

>hey don't do thing or be shot
>does thing he shouldn't

American police training might be an issue.

There will come a day when armored police come to your door unannounced, and you will falter in instruction as you try and think about what you could possibly have done to warrant this, and then you will get shot because you didn't listen.

And I will laugh.

Mayorthorpe Alberta, this is America's future. Dumb fucking pigs will get shot in the face more often now, because you cant trust them

>Cops shoot someone for answering the door during a hostage situation
>When the person at the door could have been a fucking hostage

Even if you look at it through the perspective that they were acting on good faith, it was a bonehead move.

No one on this board says that except for obvious b8rs

They got a call about a man taking his mother and sister hostage after shooting his father. It was also stated over the call that he coated the inside of the house in gasoline and was considering lighting it.

The fact that a Male answered the door, didn't comply, and information was given that so much as a spark could lead to this hostage situation becoming a murder-suicide.

I don't blame the cop, I blame the fuck who gave them wrong information.

>be american
>open door
>die

land of the brave and home of the free

He was shot within 3 seconds after opening the door, something doesn't add up

Didn't even answer my question.

Not this board specifically, but that seems to be the general response in society as a whole.

>it's okay for the police to kill you if you fail to comply with hard to understand instructions after they ambush you at your door
I bet you think the ATF was totally justified at Waco you bootlicking cunt

Fuck off. Faggot. Seriously.

I wonder does that cycle properly as barrel is cut immediately in front of gas block?

Cops should never have been there in the first place

they will never acknowledge how shitty their police force it's really trained

Fucking bugman neckbeard pieces of shit, hang'em.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/12/29/unarmed-man-killed-police-after-swatting-prank-kansas/991665001/
I got this wrong? He came to door, got shot, been told to put hands up and shot again. Can we have a footage already?

Americans are struggling with these latest spree of cops shooting of innocents.
They feel torn becuase BLM, and they just cant be like BLM so they attempt to justify it.

>Cowadoody-playing manchildren waste police and SWAT time and get an innocent man killed
Hope they never see daylight again. Only people blaming the cops are "AM I BEING DETAINED??" libshits who already hate cops.
>hurrrrr but hes just a trigger-happy pig
Cops got called to that they thought was a hostage scene. How else are they going to react when the "suspect" disobeys orders to put their hands up several times?

Reminder that these false calls happen all the time and no one gets killed. When someone finally gets killed, you now hear "ALL COPS ARE FUCKED EVERYTHING IS A DISASTER FUCK SWAT". People just refuse to put things in perspective and compare the rate at which these things actually happen and when they don't. This shit is so rare when you consider how many cops there are on the force and how many situations they're in on a daily basis. People want a robotic, emotionless, perfectly trained police force. It's fucking impossible, especially when we live in a violent society. The police being "trigger happy" is a direct result of our own citizens being "trigger happy". It's actually pretty insane that this doesn't happen more often.

Swatting needs to have a minimum 15 year sentence.

That's why I can't wait for the video be published. They better fucking do it or it's unjustified shooting by default not that it's already in grey area for the fake adress and innocent man getting shot.

I saw the footage last night. Im sure its on YT by now

>He's actually comparing this situation to Waco
You've actually lost your mind. Sort yourself out.

The footage is available already and the cops were hundreds of feet away hiding behind squad cars like the pussies they are.

SeeNot if the information was given as:
>Two males in the situation: 1 dead, 1 as hostage taker

>spree
Prove it. Show me 5 in the past month.

All cops are horible people. They are useless and bloodthirsty

They don't need more federalized police. FBI, DEA and bunch of other already existing federal agencies are enough. Federal standards for law enforcement training on other hand could be a good thing.

>Fuck off. Faggot. Seriously.
US police training is completely insufficient. Faggot. Seriously.

Well there is two. Its a spree

Cool sources, bro

In before "BUT HE WAS REACHING FOR HIS WAISTBAND!" from the bootlickers. Nigger, he was 50m away and the cops had him covered with rifles. WTF was he gonna do? Whip out a pistol and 360 noscope headshot every cop in 1 second?

>militarized police show up without warning and begin shooting when there was a plethora of options available
>lol ur delusional there's no similarities
And I need to sort myself out?

You realize the Shaver shooting wasn't even this year, right?

No, it's just poorly written. First they wrote or because police gave summary first during interview of he came to door and then got shot. Right after that they wrote the longer piece with more information how he came to door, lowered hands, got shot.

Yeah... this picture/info graphic is very wrong. Please don’t post stupid shit without citation or how you come to these numbers.

Nope didnt realize. Doesnt change anything, I hope you guys grow a pair and have a Mayorthorpe Alberta style happening

Best post in this thread: Fucking imagine it, having a quiet night inside with your family when you notice something outside. Go to take a look and suddenly you're staring at fully armoured men pointing guns at you while someone screams instructions in your general direction over a loudspeaker.

You'd fucking freeze and not know how to act for a decent amount of time, can't blame him for not following instruction. It's not like he put his hands in his pockets either, "reaches towards is waist" is the bs line they always use when someone gets shot for no reason.

Final point, you walk outside and see all this you wouldn't even realise it was for YOU. Even if he managed to process what they were saying his mind wouldn't believe it was for him, there would be a disconnect. Why the fuck didn't swat call his address to verify before he came to the door? They were looking for a fight.

Wait a second??? Another case of ignoring instructions of heavily armed police officer who have clearly yet to establish you are not a threat.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IZMjAMBgJU
youtube.com/watch?v=d0l6kwbglA4
This motherfucking QUALITY, can't understand what police is shouting.

This. One murder charge for the cop, one false report charge for the prankster. Both need mandatory time behind bars

The kid that gave the fake address must be thinking about committing suicide.

He didnt expect this prank to go full meme thinking it would end on cheap shits n giggles when he gave his friend's address over the net.

He ended up killing his friend's dad.

Wonder if he'll ever come straight with him?

BRO HAHHAHA DOOOD REMEMBER THAT TIME YOUR FAMILY GOT SWATTED AND THEY SHOT YOUR DAD IN COLD BLOOD?

LOL WELL BRO IT WAS ME I GAVE THEM YOUR ADDRESS HAHHAHAHAH CHILL OUT BRO IT WAS JUST A JOKE!!!

>why, militarized police murdering citizens is perfectly OK! Itz certainly not their fault
What worthless wastes of skin you boot lickers are.

Moncton was also great

I hope SWAT knows if they come here they are gonna be answered with crazy armed Nazi.

Boy you are pretty small to be putting on a uniform, wanna get man handled low key?

You're right. All cops are evil because of this. Lets get rid of them and go full wild west.

Really it was that dude's fault for peeking. He shouldn't have gone Recruit and have taken Rook or Doc so he wouldn't have gotten incapped from one shot. Shoulda just fortified the objective room and let the cops come in. They probably had a Fuze and would have lost the round when they killed the hostage anyway.

>be american
>get shot

That is really bad quality. Need to inspect more after the game.

Ahh thanks for the link.

Now just as long as the cop dick sucking fags see it and smile through the whole thing.

You realize our cops get shot all the time, right? Multiple have been executed this year. When you compare population sizes (police force vs. black male population) cops are killed at a higher rate than black males. You like the idea of cops being shot in the head while sitting in their car though, so I guess it doesn't matter.

>He ended up killing his friend's dad.
It was a random address. It was no one he knew.

That would help.

This guy gets it

Completely missed my point but okay. YEEHAW COWBOY, YOU WANT TO LIVE IN THE WILD WILD WEST DONTCHA'. WELL DARN SHIEEEEEET

>It was a random address. It was no one he knew

really? you think he pulled this address out of his ass or thin air?

Nah, this knuckle head thought it would be fun.

well it wasnt....FOR HIS FRIEND'S DAD!!!

(prob was fun for the cop though)

I also don't like how it's cropped from the beginning, give me those 45 minutes of MASTERPIECE PREPARATIONS.

Police Officer isn't the most dangerous job in the US. It's not even in the top 10. In fact, this year was the lowest year for police fatalities in 50 years. Give me a break with that shit.

Maybe they should consider killing less people if they themselves don't want to be killed?

Ive always hated cops. I have never had a good experience with them. When my hoise got robbed they treated me like shit and didnt question the perp when I told them explicitly who it was.
They dont deserve their paychecks and often deserve a bullet

Darn straight. Are population will get thinned out fast as fuck. We hate each other here. Cops literally stop us from killing each other and starting a civil war over meme flags and green frogs. You think it's a joke, but Americans hate other Americans more than they hate anyone else. Without cops, we would be in full war. BUT FUCK IT BROTHER LETS DO THIS YEEEEHAWWWW