Youjo Senki

Did the new episode make you N U T anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>teleports behind you
>"Nothing personnel, kid"

>tfw Tanya will never scream your name

magic buckshot OP fuck that was awesome
this would be a great video game

YES. It was excellent.
GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK!

it made me question my eyes for a moment but yeah

Seeing Tanya lose her cool was oddly satisfying

>coffe

They're so ugly.
I'm going to puke

Yeah, on her face

>ugly.
>kawaii desu~
FTFY

>tfw NUT actually show Tanya's firm toned glutes

I'm not sure how NUT plans to top this episode and I don't know if it's even possible.

Ok, serious question. Would you?

Elaborate

do not stick it in crazy dude

Good luck me

That's kind of over the line user. Please delet

Tanya should have gotten more injuries after her fight with the Norwegian. That way her mission could have been denied through both orders and her injuries. Adding to the frustration

I think there's another one of these around on pixiv needless to say we need more

Fucking Dunkirk

I can't wait another week.
Is she going nuclear or gives up?

Just rape me

Someone please tell me there is a Tanya Moomin.
Its really cute.

The sound direction did give me a NUT. Would buy a round to the sfx director and crew.

I can't believe she went from a mere comic relief to a character that I actually respect.

what did they mean by this?

She's way more evidently competent in the manga/novel.

>streaming

What happened?

Is she a Polak?

Some H shit.

Do you really want to know?
It was really fucked up Tanya p*rn.
Ruski

Season 2 never.

Angry Tanya is best Tanya.

Isnt she from slovania?

So the Russ weren't at war with Germany in this universe? Interesting

You wish. In NUT we trust.

naked Tanja with cut off arms and legs (the stumps are bandaged with blood coming through) held high and unnamed self-insert brownish-skin tone guy behind her, also naked. Front view, like pic related

Russia is already USSR in their universe and a few managed to flee before it happened, Visha's family being among those.

>slovania
I was thinking the Slovakians since they were in the boarder of the German empire. (At least in this anime)

Remove Austria-Hungary why NUT?

Loli butt

Maybe. I could be wrong.
Why would you recreate it?

>those eyes
I laughed.

They just made it look like they were fighting them so I assumed

Does anyone know what gun that is that Tanya stole from Anson?

I believe other countries don't use the same patronymics as in Russian language. Not counting Belorusian or Ukrainian, and it's still a bit different.

Oly fuck dude have you ever been into drawing doujins? I would r8 m8 masturb8

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

>they are cute when drawn in a better artstyle
Really made me think, user.

I don't get it. Why is the Republic exodus thing such a gamechanger that the war is basically fucked forever because of it?

I watch you spiral down
Dead before you hit the ground
Bullet got you in the back
Deflection shooting beam attack
I shoot the gunner first
I kill to quench my thirst
I hunt the weakest prey
Live to fly another day

Turn like the devil, shoot straight from the sun
Climb like a monkey out of hell where I belong

Very nice. Do you accept commissions?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation

Dunkirk. Got to destroy their capabilities or they will come back.

At this point, notGermany deserves to lose

Probably some WW1 reference

Frenchies still have army and big pieces of land in Africa which means that Eternal Anglo can now interfere and the war will now drag on forever since both Russia and US will likely join.

Do you honestly prefer the anime "style" to any of the popular styles? I'd even take sameface over NUT.

That episode was pure fucking kino.

So, Tanya know she has a few years before the war starts right. Her mentality is that this is this worlds version of the Treaty of Versailles and that she's failed to stop a Second World War from occuring.

Now presuming of course NUT doesn't just timeskip straight to the second World War, why doesn't she like...run? Go somewhere that doesn't get analfucked in the Second World War like NotAmerica's mainland, NotAustralia, NotNewZealand or something else.

Whats stopping her from just cashing in her checks as a Commissioned Officer and just running to somewhere and hiding from the war.

>Inb4 SONZAI ECKSU.

What, aren't they Swedes?

How does Tanya know so much about the world wars? Was she a Wehraboo in her life as a salary man?

Are we Katyusha posting?

There is so much wrong with this

But Britain could (and did) protect itself with its air force and navy, no need for army. Also they could've rebuilt the army before the counter-offensive, they had several years.

It's implied history was her hobby

>Inb4 SONZAI ECKSU.
Literally that, chances are either she is gonna get dragged back, killed or the place she runs to is gonna be in another war

Salaryman was a history buff and Grand Strategy Games player.

>Didn't listened to [spoilers] Tanya [/spoilers].

>I am literally retarded and don't understand logistics and moral

Is this a LN thing? Because the anime and manga makes no mention of this fact and Tanya knows so much about history for no reason besides "she just does".

I want to father an evil aryan girl!

This is the best shot I can get of it. Looks sort of like the Ribeyrolles M1918, but I don't know much about WW1 weapons, forget experimental ones.
Other anons may know better.
Actually I do. I was nervous when i heard they'd be doing something different from the LN style, which is of course fantastic.
But I liked it immediately and it only grew on me. I think Tanya is really cute in the anime.

Nice. I am gonna marry one.

How would air force or naval logistics be impaired enough to let the Germans take GB? Also I think that you are overestimating the morale impact (particularly on elite troops like pilots).

Those who come from / his / know how this series will end

Then you're probably gonna love the style anime had at the beginning of the century.

They're not going to marry you unless you have a big educational backround.

Then i will just rape them.

Or just play Slicky Ricky 2.

>Tanya on her and Rerugen's wedding day

Are the Republic going to America to get help now?

Someone posted it on the episode it first showed up. It was a (something) SKS I think

Everyones know statutory rape isnt real rape.

Nah, it's a FAMAS

Does somebody have a webm of Anson getting shot to death?

It's the Swiss made SIG MKMO

SIG MKMO. It's a Swiss weapon which fits since Anson and Mary are notSwedes

Well, this episode is every reason i even started watching this show, just you now, in one episode this time. I really don't anderstand motivs of strategic HQ, 'cause they looked like guys who understand Tanya's view at war at complimented. Give up on ensuring national security just for not ruining the joy of a moment? Why politics should be so rotten even in anime? I mean, yeah, good job, NUT, i like it, and i didn't like it for escopism or whatever. What i mean is the end of this episode is new level of war feels. It is so touching on so many levels it made me remember stories of my dad and both grandpas, who served in soviet millitary and all of whom were involved in some quirky staff. Not "kill civilians" quirky...Ah, i remembered, no. My grandpa was giving orders to execute peaceful protest because if he didn't not he wouldn't be following proper procedure(which in this situation required killing civilians justified like in 8th episode, just in smaller scale) he would be put on tribunal. This time they played so good on "duty vs another duty vs self-preservation vs patriotism(imho, Tanya is patriotic if her ass is safe)"... I don't know. It is a little funny to see how jokes about army and life in it become subverted for no joke situation. Both in stories of my relatives and in this anime

>The day that Tanya and Rerugen fell in love

I wonder what Rerugen will say when he finds out I've already impregnated Tanya?

Do people write walls of text without paragraphs because they fear to get called "reddit spacing" or something?
Thats cancer to read.

Sigh in relief now that he won't have to marry Tanya, although now you'll have to marry her instead

So it is. Thanks for the info anons.

>now you'll have to marry her instead
Splendid. Just as planned

It's actually an MKMS, there are some minor differences between the two.

Knowing this will end next episode. I'm sad that this is the end. And I can't find the LN in english so I can only hope for a season 2.