This is why the Clintons are among the most admired

Why does Sup Forums hate this wonderful and generous family?
Stop shitposting and donate to the Clinton Foundation. There has never been a better time to help people in need

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/12/27/barack-obama-and-hillary-clinton-top-2017-list-of-most-admired-people.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He will gib hisself moneys

>improve even *more* lives

How dare you?

Kek, the "Clinton family"

they've been a criminal enterprise for decades.

POST YFW Bill Clinton got off easy for ratting out Hillary.

he will "personally" triple it by taking out triple from the foundation then putting it back then gibbing it to himself again later when yall are not looking

The Clintons should be declared enemy combatants and executed

This meme must die
They are admired by the entire world.
The Clintons have helped millions with their generosity

>I'll triple your donation

Why not just donate all your money after what you did to Haiti and other countries?

Why? because they're a bunch of drug dealers and child molesters, and their orginization is just a front.

proofs?

Remember that scene in Macbeth? Where he can't wash his hands?

IF he already has enough money to triple every donation, then why isn't he using his own money to do that instead of e-begging?

>Donate money to me, and I'll send even more of my money my way!

>I'll personally triple your donation
Don't worry guys, I got this. I'm fluent in Clinton.

What he's saying is he has lots of people needing to launder money, and he needs to set a pretext for why donations are so high.

SAme as any twitch whore i rekon

/thread
Hopefully to pay for upcoming legal support.

>I'll triple your donation
Aren't these fucks supposed to be broke? What the fuck ever happened with that?

Heads- I win, Tales- You lose. Oh! fuck off muppet

>be corrupt politician that suspiciously got rich from public service
>amass huge fortune from donations from terrorist nations and pedos
>use that money to triple financial donation to self

Seriously. Everyone give them money. We all know where it'll end up.

Are we just going to forget the time a Clinton staffer got "robbed" and shot twice in the back who probably leaked things to WikiLeaks?
>Or the staffer who tried to abduct children in Haiti?
>Or the staffer who tried to abduct children in Fiji?
>Or Hillary's lobbiers taste in pedophilic art?
>Or the multiple people who committed suicide by shooting themselves twice in the head?
>Or the guy who wrote anti-clinton books was found suicide by drugs?
>Or the time Bill raped several woman?
>Or the time Cathy O'Brien accused Hillary of rape?
>Or the multiple time the Clintons talked to and had help from nearly all the pedophiles and rapists in Hollywood?
>Or another enemy of Clintons who was found dead in a duffel bag that was "closed from inside and chained and put a lock on for suicide" even though that's impossible?
>Or all the people that hated Clintons and died in a plane crash?
>Or the witnesses and jury members who never appeared in court because they committed suicide or disappeared?
>Or the several times Hillary had spasms?
>Or the time she collapsed on 9/11 2016?
>Or all the reports made by several residents and testimonies saying Hillary and Bill were doing coke in Mena, Arkansas? And In the same town, two boys conviently saw an airfield near the accused coke spot and somehow died by getting hit by a train?
>Or several key Hillary supporters doing murder/suicide/both?
>Or the time the Clintons got a dinner with the Rothschilds?
>Or the time major Anti-Clinton, AndrewBreitbart, conviently died of an enlarged heart while visiting DC?
>Or the time Andrew's coroner died of poisoning the same day of the autopsy and no autopsy was ever done?
>Or literally all the enemies of the Clintons being
A: Suicide
B: Dying in plane crashes
C: ODing on drugs
D: Dying of heart problems
E: Murdered in a robbery
F: Publically humiliated for life
G: Dying in a mass shooting
H: Dying of a stabbing
I: Shooting their spouse then themselves
J: Accused of rape or sexual harassment
Hmm

Pic related

>inb4 people call you a q user boomer
Trump is still doing a damn good job in my book.

Post Hill noods plox Bill.

You hear THAT? Bill Clinton is going to triple your donation! TRIPLE! One thing Bill has never done is lie! Wow! Triple!!!!!!! He'll be able to improve triple the lives with TRIPLE donations!!!

If by admired, you mean despised, sure. They're friends with human traffickers and child molesters. They are responsible for a lot of pain.

Because they are pedo occultists. Because they traffic children. Because they sell organs. Because they kill anyone in their way. Because they uproot strong cultures to pillage them and replace them with controllable pawns. Because their charity is a sham front for all of their shady dealings. Because they support the destabilization of America and the family unit.

cnbc.com/2017/12/27/barack-obama-and-hillary-clinton-top-2017-list-of-most-admired-people.html

>the multiple people who committed suicide by shooting themselves twice in the head?
Proof?

Also why didn't trump use this?

Trump should donate some match money, then seize all of theirs and return it all to the tax payers.

He's getting (rid) of his money so they can't take it when all this shit happens. Tripling your donation so he can hide more $$$$

Delete this!

>Stop shitposting and donate to the Clinton Foundation.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA------ deep breath ---------AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks for another great thread Shareblue, pure bullshit, but whatever, right? It pays for those fancy townhouses near DC

>broke?
That was $200m ago. They rich now, bitch

I might be wrong on specifics and would need a Jew to confirm but When you file your taxes as a llc or incorporated(can't remember which) . what ever money you have left in the llc's account at the end of the year is taxed. He's dumping that money into the CF to avoid paying taxes.