Christianity hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/09/18/polish-party-leader-denounces-anti-semitism-praises-israel.html
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/atheism
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/agnostic
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/atheist
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/agnostic
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/atheist
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/agnostic
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/atheist
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/agnostic
pri.org/stories/2016-10-24/why-american-evangelicals-are-huge-base-support-israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf#Protestant_churches
vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_P87.HTM
independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/heaven-circle-the-rise-of-the-sex-party-orgy-in-the-age-of-sex-positivism-a6977606.html
cnn.com/2015/12/11/politics/national-refugee-sunday/index.html
archive.org/details/blacksun666
youtube.com/watch?v=foJVpQgJbjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WLP also hated mass movements so you're just as much a degenerate in his eyes

Cuckstians will let a nigger rape your wife and have a down syndrome black baby because it's a sin to abort.

Hail Caesar, fuck all semitic trash.

Delete this thread

>m-muh based right wing polish christkikes!
foxnews.com/world/2017/09/18/polish-party-leader-denounces-anti-semitism-praises-israel.html

Lap up that kike cum some more, dumb slavic Christgoy. The most right-wing ethnonationalist countries are in East-Asia which is overwhelmingly atheist.

:)

Naziism and neo-Naziism are utterly worthless ideologies, so pray don't pretend as if attacking religious dogmatist Christianity somehow makes you any better. Indeed you are incomparably worse.

>The most right-wing ethnonationalist countries are in East-Asia which is overwhelmingly atheist.
Only Czech you mongrel subhuman.

Atheism isn't Agnosticism:
Atheism:
>Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
Source:
>en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/atheism
Agnostic:
>A person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God.
Source:
>en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/agnostic
Atheist:
>someone who believes that God does not exist
Source:
>dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/atheist
Agnostic:
>someone who does not know, or believes that it is impossible to know, if a god exists
Source:
>dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/agnostic
Atheist:
>a person who does not believe in the existence of a god or any gods
Source:
>merriam-webster.com/dictionary/atheist
Agnostic:
>one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god
Source:
>merriam-webster.com/dictionary/agnostic
Atheist:
>A person who does not believe in deities.
>A person who believes that no deities exist.
>A person who rejects belief that any deities exist.
>A person who has no belief in any deities, such as a person who has no concept of deities.
Source:
>en.wiktionary.org/wiki/atheist
Agnostic:
>Doubtful or uncertain about the existence or demonstrability of God or other deity.
Source:
>en.wiktionary.org/wiki/agnostic

Kek.
100% agree
Death to christkikes.

>japan, south korea, china

kys

Sup Forums was is and always will be a Christian board back to your hole amerimutt
Sage goes in options

Nope you faggot kike, you came from /r/christianity and /r/the_donald. Cuckstianity is the original mongrel mutt religion. That's why a shitton of niggers and spics are Cuckstian.

The original 56%er.

>japan
Not atheist
>south korea
Not atheist
>China
Not atheist

All those are very religious regarding Bhuda, Shinto and Taoism, no idea why western call them atheists.
The only atheist shithole in Asia is North Korea.

>OOGA BOOGA THERE'S NO GOD XD

>not atheist

Fucking kill yourself. The majority of Japanese, Koreans and Chinese are atheist or non-religious.

>Agnostic:
>someone who does not know, or believes that it is impossible to know, if a god exists

Agnostics are really dumb.
>I don't know whether God exists or not but I do know that he necessarily does have the characteristic of not being 'invisible' to me

If this isn't a logical fallacy I don't know what one is.

>non-religious
Is a non-term, you mean agnostic.

Furthermore shintoism is seen in a secular and cultural light. They don't take it literally.

and all you can do is make fun of his looks.

pri.org/stories/2016-10-24/why-american-evangelicals-are-huge-base-support-israel

Good fucking goys.

God-deniers are a bunch of weak sissies.

Actually the last pagan emperor (Julian the Apostate) wanted to rebuild Temple of Solomon, because he viewed Judaism as force that could be used against Christianity.

Did Johnny Cash hate kikes and porch monkeyes?

Because there is no sense in arguing with you. Everytime someone replies to you with wall of text eith info, you just reply with >le jew on stick.

That's horse shit, the Japanese are extreme religious, every year they hold massive festivals and celebrations based on shintoism.
At best China could be atheist because of communist suppression of religion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

>In his private diaries, Goebbels wrote in April 1941 that though Hitler was "a fierce opponent" of the Vatican and Christianity, "he forbids me to leave the church. For tactical reasons."[17]

>In an 8 April 1941 entry, Goebbels wrote "He hates Christianity, because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity."[82]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf#Protestant_churches

I have no idea.

Jesus was a Jew, a racial alien.

>Tries to mock Christianity
>By posting a non-Christian
Every. Single. Time.
"Pope" Francis shouldn't be considered a religious authority by anyone.
If someone is orthodox/protestant, they view papacy as invalid institution.
If someone catholic, they view current "pope" as heretic, for teaching against infallible Magisterium.

>catholicism
>christianity
Pick one

just like westerners celebrate birth of JC every christmas.

>they hold celebrations

It's done in a strictly cultural manner you fucking cretin. They don't literally believe in shintoism and the gods of it. It's like how non-christians celebrate Christmas. Christkikes are brain-dead.

>I-IT ISN'T TRUE CHRISTIANITY

You're like the commies. Fucking pathetic.

Mister metokur really left himself down..

hail Odin!
sail Odin!

Valhalla awaits me.

>Because there is no sense in arguing with you
That is absolutely true, but it's not even due to their meme replies (although that too plays a part).
I posted this in similar thread already, but it's senseless, because we have different measurements of judging what's true.
Atheist judges what's true (at least in theory he should) by the means of science alone.
Theist judges what's true based on both science and belief, for according to him, he was granted a revelation of divine Truth, that omnipotent God can implant on whomever He wants.
It's circular argument, but contrary to what atheists think, their argument is equally circular.
>"God doesn't exist."
"Why do you say that?"
>"Because science can't prove him."
"Yes science can't prove Him, because it's man-made and imperfect. Meanwhile, I've been granted an understanding that was implanted by God, therefore divine and perfect."
>"Such a revelation is impossible!"
"Why?"
And you are back at the start.

Wasn’t Jesus a friend to prostitutes?

Blind faith is not evidence moron. What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Christians are imbeciles. It requires a suspension of critical belief and evidence to believe your dumbfuck semitic desert cult.

>Teaching of Christ:
"6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
7 “Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”
8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.” Matthew 19
>Teaching of Francis:
"Sometimes it is necessary and just for people to be divorced. One that is in new marriage, does not commit sin and should be allowed to receive Communion."
Protip: One of it is not like the other.

>God doesn't exist because we can't see him
>dark matter exists, but we can't see it

Jesus was and is a friend to all. Jesus loves all. He forgave them of their sins and told them to never sin again. "Love the sinner, hat the sin."

Faith, in Christian theology, is just an understanding implanted by God.
Do you deny that God can grant one an understanding of Himself?

I think the definition of atheist has changed over time. Now, an atheist is a Jew who hates the Christian God, and tries to convince other people that God does not exist. The atheists believe in the Christian God much more fervently than many Christians - their hatred clings to them.

"Love the sinner, hate the sin."

2384 Divorce is a grave offense against the natural law. It claims to break the contract, to which the spouses freely consented, to live with each other till death. Divorce does injury to the covenant of salvation, of which sacramental marriage is the sign. Contracting a new union, even if it is recognized by civil law, adds to the gravity of the rupture: the remarried spouse is then in a situation of public and permanent adultery:
vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_P87.HTM

missing the point of the other post but, yes

He wasn’t very friendly to the priests.

Dark matter has scientific evidence to support it. Yours does not. Not a single study you have proves or implies an existence of god(s) let alone rhe judeo-christian one aka Yahweh.

>FUHDORAH

Pathetic.

>Dark matter is a hypothetical type of matter distinct from baryonic matter (ordinary matter such as protons and neutrons), electrons, and neutrinos.
>hyphotetical
I bet you also believe you evolved from a monkey, don't you?

Ya fuck christianity

Amen!

>doesn't understand what hypotheticals are in science

The big bang is a "hypothetical theory" too. We have studies that point to an existence of dark matter. Do you have obe for god? I'll wait.

t. fake dracula

Also

>zero understanding of evolution

We didn't evolve from apes. We shared a common ancestor.

We totally need less Christianity

independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/heaven-circle-the-rise-of-the-sex-party-orgy-in-the-age-of-sex-positivism-a6977606.html

This right here. The only reason why people are atheists is because they are degenerates who hate the idea of having to take responsibility for their actions some day.

There are multiple gods: Perun, Dabog, Svetovid, to name a few.

this
You have to go back Pszemek

>God exists
No problem with that because of the argument I boil down to, "shit moves, therefore something outside the shit started the shit moving.

>God wants...
>Satan [blah, blah, blah]
Prove it.

lmao there are daily church sex scandals

>I am a cultural degenerate and celebrate holidays of other religions
>therefore everybody else also ust be a cultural degenerate

I see some BASED priest quotes being posted. How would they respond to your rwds ideas? Would they agree with the sentiment of exterminating all non Aryans? How do they feel about Jesus being Jewish?

I assume you are talking about the moneychangers in the temple? Do evil, you pay the consequences.

now now, back into the oven with you

The Japanese are not religious. They are culturally Shinto and celebrate the holidays but they don't literally believe it. Nobody literally fucking believes the emperor is descended from Amaterasu.

>getting triggered over someone not believing in theory of evolution
Sorry for hurting your feelings you fucking communists.

Ya those damned WHITE Christians are the only WHITE demographic producing more than 2.0 children per family, we better put an end to that. We can't have that, AT ALL.

No I mean the rich priests, but them too. The whole thing is inverted.

Yes, thanks for providing information that Francis contradicts canonical law as well.
"291(...)illumined by the gaze of Jesus Christ, “she turns with love to those who participate in her life in an incomplete manner, recognizing that the grace of God works also in their lives"
"298. The divorced who have entered a new union, for example, can find themselves in a variety of situations, which should not be pigeonholed or fit into overly rigid classifications leaving no room for a suitable personal and pastoral discernment."
"305. For this reason, a pastor cannot feel that it is enough simply to apply moral laws to those living in “irregular” situations, as if they were stones to throw at people’s lives."
"306. In every situation, when dealing with those who have difficulties in living God’s law to the full, the invitation to pursue the via caritatis must be clearly heard."
Excerpts from Amoris Laetitia Chapter VIII
How can one in state of pernament adultery, be also in a state of grace?

Thank you, but I'm pretty sure that is the up-to-date definition.

>Christianity hate thread
Well butter my biscuits. I wonder who could be behind this post.

Wrong. That's only true if you count shitskin Christians. And pagans are producing more than 4.0 per family.

Christians aren't white, as per their own holy book:
>Galatians 3:29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed

im a mix of the green blue and red
christcucks think they are oh so very pious but we all laugh about you when you leave the room

cnn.com/2015/12/11/politics/national-refugee-sunday/index.html

Christian organizations are the biggest importers of refugees.

You can laugh at us as much time as you want, but in the end we will win.

Why is it that Americans defend christianity so vigorously even though christianity is increasingly dying in the USA? Do you honestly think you can build something socially important around christianity now?

>Would they agree with the sentiment of exterminating all non Aryans?
Only evil thinks this way. Jesus brought the Truth to all, He came to save all souls. That is why Catholic Priests spread throughout the world, going into areas most people were terrified to venture, to bring all peoples around the world the Word of God and to save their souls.

Retards still trying to understand why WHITE Christians have 10 kids, while WHITE atheists and 2 cats and a dog plus multiple STDS and are being destroyed from the inside out. It's so easy to destroy your arguments you guys defeat yourselves by denying the great unifying power of Europe. Idiots.

Fuck this jew religion

Christianity is a jewish invention intended to enslave gentiles, as it said in previous posts

archive.org/details/blacksun666

youtube.com/watch?v=foJVpQgJbjw

old testament is jewish

No. There is no such thing as "hypothetical theory". It's like saying "rectangled square".
The only requirement for hypothesis to be valid, is for it to be internally consistent. You don't even need to believe in what hypothesis states. It's often just there for the sake of proving other point, or just as a thought experiment.
While theory needs to be provided some measure of evidence, it can't be baseless.
And then there is law. Law is theory proven to such an extent, that other theories may be based upon it.

yfw you will never have the courage or strength of a true Catholic man.

Christcucks think Abraham is white while he CLEARLY look like an arab lol

> dark hair
> hazel eyes (very arab-ish if you ask me)
> giant nose (jew much?)
> giant ears (nigger feature?)

>cries about people responding with memes
>does the same shit
eastern europeans christians are the most retarded out of the bunch, especially polish ones. i would know, my family came from poland

close your minds goy, im feeling sleepy lets all pray to jesus before taking a nap