Masamune-kun no Revenge

How do you feel about the ending? I feel like I wasted time watching this piece of shit, worst ending ever

2 hours of my life that I could have done something more productive, well, at least the first episodes were a good watch, but yeah, that ending was fucking retarded

Mangafags told you all animeonlyfags to not watch this piece of shit.
You didn't listen, you never do.

i assume there will be an OVA of the actual ending of manga, so why tease the paris chapter?

I dropped this half-way through so let me guess, he didn't follow through with his plan.

I watched for cute girls and somewhat entertaining MC and enjoyed it, but I've always had soft spot for romcoms.
And seriously, how can you expect any conclusive/satisfying ending in this kind of series?

I want doujins of Aki elegantly schlicking while ordering the maid to rape Masamune.

>Masamune's Revenge
>he doesn't get his revenge

Shit

>Start watching because mc trying to dump the heroine sounds like it'll be a great way to break away from generic romance stories
>Ends up being a generic romance story
This was the worst piece of shit that came out this season

this

you only have yourself to blame

>ending
Why are animefags so dumb? The anime only adapt half of the current manga. SL did a decent job adapting the manga and better in some cases with the fanservice.

>he doesn't get his revenge
Thanks for saving me 5 hours.

Not only that, but if the single episode is enough to make you feel like you wasted your time watching the other 11, then why didn't you drop it earlier? You clearly didn't enjoy watching it. Animefags are so fucking stupid.

You have to be an idiot to watch the first episode and not realize it's going to be a generic romcom.

>Masamune-kun, no Revenge

Seems about right.

He does get revenge in the manga. The girl who made him suffer falls for him while he ignores her and pursues his true love.

It was just the maid who said that shit to him, not Aki.

>caring about completed anime plot in an incomplete manga
>not watching this for Aki anyways
Doing it wrong.

OP is a dumb masochist.

>yfw ANY of the other girls in this show are a preferable end to Aki
>including the side characters

We have been robbed.

Nisekoi wannabe.

Fuck this series, anime AND manga. Take my word for it and just stay away, it gets worse and worse amd by the time you realise it you've already ingested retarded subplots like much French mafia boss otaku girl and the fake fatty.

This show and the manga started out interesting but then became absolute ass.

Look at that smug smile. This bitch knows what she wants.

The entire series should have been about Aki's thighs or her giving footjobs.

>ending

It ended?

>Aki's thighs

You of course mean Neko's armpits, correct?

No.

Disgusting.

>could have developed interesting twists around MC falling for the maid but learning she's the one behind it forcing him to chose between his new and old love and the various conflicts around that
>could have went dark an edgy and let her manipulate them further
>could have done billions of fucking shit better with the premise
>instead, the author added several useless characters and a fatass for DRAMA

I'm mad. I'm mad.

the anime was pretty much a carbon copy of the manga, but 12 episodes didn't really make it justice
if the manga would've been further ahead then the anime would've been definitely better

The entire anime only exists to tell you "Buy the mango!!!" and is a waste of time unless you feel like a masochist and enjoy watching something with an unfinished story

>worst ending ever
I don't know f am, that Nanbaka ending was pretty bad.

>expecting to have a conclusion to a ongoing manga
this is bait, right?
Nobody can be this rertarded

This.

Can you all stop crying about the non-ending already.
Instead can we talk about how FUCK ENRAGED I am that she just ignores Masamune when fake Masamune shows up, that fucking cunt cunt cunt.
I want to kick her in the face and force her to watch as the only chance she would ever get at love fucks Neko

This is the only reason you should watch it. Aki is top tier. Loving every second of her screen time and makabe's blunders.

The plot devices to get there were crap, but the revelations that matter weren't too bad. Just needs to end now.

You don't watch a show for a fucking ending, you watch it for the experience. Even if the ending sucks, it wasn't a waste of time if you had a good experience watching the episodes throughout the series.

It was shit, I can't believe I watched 12 episodes for this. Give me back my time.
I started watching because I was promised a MC with a doubtful moral standard, but all I was a shitty beta as fuck idiot.
There were some red flags that I just thought was the anime making fun of itself, guess the idiot was me.

MC deserves it for being a stupid cunt.

Whats the fucking dealio, are you guys fucking retarded bakas?

Here comes along an animooo that seems to be atleast a little more interesting and slightly more unique than the other mass-produced trope-cancer that fills the board.

And then it gets shit on, because it doesn't end in 12 episodes?

The manga isen't even done, so maybe give the original writer some fucking space and let him do his thing?

Does someone get fat at least?

You guys all starting fires over an ending that wasen't even an ending!?

And here i sit and think to myself after binge-watching this, and seeing that cute animu gurl eat entire buffets;

WHAT GOES IN HAS TO GO OUT

she be dumbing bombs on that shitter like a B-18

No, it got shit on because it ended up being the exact same trope-filled cancer as all the other shit we get

Entire show was pretty lukewarm at best, was putting up with it just to see MC get revenge or at least get over the stuck up bitch.

And then it doesn't end. Even the manga's boring though, as far as i bothered reading anyway.

Fuck read the manga endings, this one was a complete waste of time. Probably wouldn't watch a S2 if they ever make it.

This...

I only watched this for Aki.

neko and yoshino was the only best thing from this anime

Wait what? That was supposed to be the ending? There were so many loose ends though

>Being too autist to realize that it was basically an OVA episode and episode 11 was the real last episode
>Also not knowing that Season 2 has been announced for Spring 2018

This. I thought everyone in this thread was autistic. Thank you

I'm just pissed he's a faggot and tossed neko to the side. Total loser move

where can i find the doujins to this shit

How does the anime end?
Do they finsih the play or get up to musamune going out with aki yet?

I can just pretend to be a mangaonlyfag

>implying anyone would want to wait a year to see the ending of this shit anime
kys idiot i hope whoever made this does too, wasted few hours of my time

absolutely nothing interesting happens, loose ends everywhere

>this show getting doujins
It will be lucky if it gets one next Comiket.

I was going to complain about the ending, but since that user said there is a second season confirmed I'll believe them, and refrain from posting anything that would degrade the status quo of the anime.

What?
There's not enough material for a second season and the manga is about to end. Maybe we'll get some OVA to finish things up but a second season is out of the question.

Just got to where the fatty is introduced. Immediately lost all interest in this forced drama plot after the hospital shit

In the end, Yoshino was the only decent thing in this series. Yet another good character stuck in a shitty show.

>Literally the one that fucked up everything.
>Decent.

Ain't it a shame though?

At least Neko existed.

I thought this was going to be the waifu war show of the year but no one cared. Guess I'll have to wait for Saekano S2.

>second season of this shitfest with fatty storyline as the main focus
Might as well slit your wrists before watching that. The manga only got worse the second that fat piece of shit got introduced.

I want to watch Kojuurou fuck Neko and join in.

That's where you're wrong user
Her body converts the food into pure energy.

People watch this?

Now that the anime is over, is the manga finally getting a proper chapter?

12 episodes and no fully realized trap. What a waste.

holyshit I'll be having a lot of fun
That maid is way more attractive

It was shit. The bait and promise of interesting MC and interaction with the harem girls was unironic false advertising.

Can we talk about her tits?

So were all the flashbacks of aki in the window insulting him just bullshit?

>I started watching because I was promised a MC with a doubtful moral standard, but all I was a shitty beta as fuck idiot.
This is one of the main problems I had too.
First episode framed him as a self absorbed man on a mission and by the last ep he was a complete fucking beta tripping over himself and stuttering constantly.
It's especially shitty because all of the comedy came from how shitty a person he was. Without that it just became occasional slapstick shit.

What the fuck. Best girl is worst girl. I can't handle this revalation.

Loli mom best gril.

She's silhouetted for a reason.

I'd go back and look again but I already deleted it.
Could have sworn it showed aki directly but maybe I'm just insane.
Oh well.

I dropped it at episode 3. It was just way too generic.

>I feel like I wasted time watching this piece of shit
One episode was not enough?

It wasn't that bad

Post more Aki thighs

Is this shit worth watching just for the legs and pantyhose?

Adagaki hot ass fuck, how can other animu gurls even compete?

just go watch Ben-To or an ecchi anime for that

The ending of Nanbaka was clearly made with the idea of a s3. I wouldn't be surprised if they planned it to be two cours and then had to split it.

Her legs were not even that good, too thin and not meaty enough

it showed a shadow
that was actually the maid

Not as edgy as you, at least 11 eps were good, but yeah, ending is meh.. I'm sure there will be S2

Makabe ain't beta
Anyone who wins Aki ain't beta

Fuck sake when is chapter 40 coming?
I've been waiting for months
REEEEEEEEEEE

>not fat enough
chubbychaser detected

The fact that Adagaki is a chubbychaser is super cute!

This show was good why you guys so salty, i just don't get it, Adagaki made it worth it, and the MC was atleast slightly different than Generic MC Template.