Romanticized Communism

I've seen a couple flags on Sup Forums but I know they're probably meme flags. However, in the world many young teens and adults are falling for Communism not knowing its full history. If you asked them what they thought of Lenin or Stalin's Communist Russia, they say that it was not true communism. Have the youngin's of today romanticized communism to the point of no return?

boomer bourgeois cold war propaganda is dying

The workers are waking up again

>Have the youngin's of today romanticized communism to the point of no return?
They got brainwashed into thinking its a magical solution to all problems.
"Look at this free shit!, no more poverty! No more racism etc"
Most people here love it cuz "muh free shit lmao" that's why Latin America is condemned to an eternity of lefty governments rising all the time, this cycle will NEVER end here
>commie party promises free shit lmao to people
>they vote for the commies every single time
>commies eventually run the country to the ground
>one or two right or centrist governments get voted in after the disaster (these are not much better either)
>15-20 years pass
>another commie party comes in promising the same shit as before
>people forget about the past and vote for them again

Seriously its never ending.

>The workers

fuck you FAGGOT

You ain't doing shit, soyboy.

>le workers XDD
commie larp truly is the most cringiest shit I've ever seen.

Checked

Children will romanticize communism because they're quite fresh out of communist indoctrination camps (public education). It's to the point where I see the notion of buying into this garbage as a kind of obvious political training wheels. It is not until these training wheels are shed that the commie may graduate into a full-fledged political being.
Communism is the chrysalis of the thinking man. We do not all emerge from such, but only those that emerge from such ought to be considered much more than a lowly statist worm.

I used to love the idea of communism. for those who worked and contributed to society bread and shelter. however I started realizing that those others who loved communism did expect it to solve the problems of their lives. they wouldn't have to work, they would.be cared for. that's not what communism was supposed to be. it was supposed to be a societal guarantee that those of us willing to work together and build a society together could enjoy the fruits of our labor together. no food for those who refuse to work. no shelter for the leeches and vampires of society.

die in a fire, gommie subhuman.
Not the ones that make a difference.

Are you talking about the theory where all the political philosophies are a process of evolution and that communism should lead eventually into capitalism?

>Communism

>There used to be kings and queens, lords and ladies who owned everything as a birth-right
>But then the industrial revolution happened and smart people who could build shit ended up with all the wealth

>... but this is evil and wrong [citation needed] and creates an under-class of people who aren't/weren't industrious, so they need to rise up and give every last thing they and everyone else owns to the state as part of a barmy sacrificial ritual.
>the oppressed have to oppress their oppressor
>what is irony?

nuttiest cunts in all of history.

Not remotely.
The fact that you only see a dialectic means you're a commie and you'll be thrown from a helicopter in 2019.

Communist is utopian ideology, obviously it's already havely romanticized. It's easy to fall prey to it, you don't really have to care whenever it's possible or even makes any sense. You get to wave cool red flags and feel good about yourself, because you're fighting against some "oppression", it's just virtue signalling at it's finest.

Welp there goes a logical conversation

That's a sound point right there. It does make sense how youngin's would fall for virtue signaling.

As someone who was born in soviet russia, seeing retarded soy boys wearing commie shirts in public who grew up in a comfy 1st world nation makes me rage to no end.

It just a bunch of Gen X kids who where spoil all their life trying to he different. Gen Y is a bunch of kids who American dream we're robbed after 9/11 and the 2008 downturn.

So 2 generations about to fight it out?

yeah they're real cunts, what do you believe in?

Most people who have lived under and remember communism prefer it to the current system.
That says enough.

Personally I think it was shit, but it was still much better than western "liberal democracy" and capitalism in all important aspects.
During communism we had:
-a strong army
-borders
-no foreign bases on our soil
-no demographic crisis
-world class education
-free healthcare
-gypsies under control
-no real poverty and virtually no crime
-greater cultural output
-healthy nationalism and patriotism
-traditional values

The major downside as far as ordinary people are concerned? Not enough variety and quantity of consumer goods. That should have been solved in a smarter way than destroying the whole fucking system and all of its achievements and going under the geopolitical orbit of the indifferent/hostile westerners.