Have we finally won?

Have we finally won?

twitter.com/FotoCub/status/946542874891571201

Those comments are cancer. Obviously, they are a business and realized that pandering to the LGBT community is no way to increase profit margins. Fucking faggots are so delusional and stupid. Yes, we are winning user.

I wish all faggots would hang. Really sick of their shit.

Let them keep pushing. Their hubris is their own destruction.

>We punch nazis here
LMAO, watch out guys

Can't these obnoxious faggots just shut the fuck up once and for all?

>We punch nazis here

bet that guy doesn't even know how to make a fist

>cis queer Jew

truly a great year

>included no homo
kek

i want to see them come face to face with a real nazi

kangaroos are nazis? Is Australia this redpilled?

>cis queer jew

kangaroos are gods chosen people

Pieces of Crap can eat a dick

Even vidya companies are backpedaling on the sjwism.
Ubisoft even delayed far cry 5 after all the shit wolfenstein got.

Movie and tv still is going fullspeed on the cucktrain though.

reply to the cuck that marvel is a private company and can chose to do whatever they want

so how long until the pendulum has swung back to us completely? Two years?

comic books are a dead medium or near dead, dont think all this sjw shit had much to do with it

Is this cocksucker is going to slap me with xir purse?

100% of the 'I punch nazis' profiles on twitter are soyboys or women. This is what happens in reality.

We win because they put themselves in a lose-lose situation. If they allow it then it becomes a virtue signaling shit fest, if they avoid that then sjws chimp out. Problem is they're letting a very small percentage of the population dictate our social direction

Kek! Their fag book got cancelled in 12 issues. Who would imagine such a thing?!

You can't undo 100 years of subversion in 2 years

They have infiltrated almost every level of society. I wonder when your National Guard will deal with this as a matter of national security? California is not a part of America, the land may be, but it isn't American and you know it. Kind of like how London isn't England.