get murdered by police because your pants fell down
be aussie
get tucked into bed by police

step up your game americucks

>makes sure your blankets are snug
>”sleep tight you fucking cunt”

You forgot the end of the story

>12 foot spider crawls out from underneath your bed and eats everyone

You can see the mental illness coursing in the cops eyes. Bunch of criminal offspring. Absolutely degenerate

I'd rather spend one night asleep on a park bench than to have police enter my place of residence without any permission.
Get the fuck off of my property you nasty shits.

America's pro bullying culture really took a toll on their cops. The bullies get encouraged and the victims want to dish it out so both become cops. Recipe for disaster desu.

>be australian
>look like the irl amerigoblin meme

It's more due to the fact that american cops are taught that every suspect is armed, so they go in expecting a gun, even when there isn't one.

Actually, niggers have taken a toll on our cops. The police went from friendly guys who sometimes chased criminals to a civilian army complete with tanks and M16's. Their job is no longer to patrol and keep us safe, it's to contain the spreading infestation. Give Australia or Canada an equal dose of our niggers and see how fuckin' jolly they are.

Whiter than you jamal

it's more due to the fact that niggers are violent as fuck

Why do they shoot whites then?
Because they're trained to shoot the moment they don't see a man's hands.

I would feel so safe in your country.

Or we just gained a bunch of low IQ immigrants after a change in immigration policy in 1965. Allowing for violent immigrants to aggregate and thus forcing the police to militarize to combat them. Whites are being killed more indirectly as a result.

Don't worry Canada. You're going to experience the same enrichment as we did.

Check'd and kek'd

>put up your hands and walk towards me
>reaches for pants

hurrrrrrr

Australia for all of it's faults is still majority white. Our government is paternalistic for sure, but as long as you go along to get along the worst they do is fine you.

Hell, you could kill someone and you'd probably only get 15 years.

I love Aussie lullabies

Read me the story about the Little Seppo and the Sick Cunt.

Fuck off France OPs pic related is how police should be.

>Bringing random drunk faggots home instead of throwing them in jail
Gay

i'm clearly fucking shitfaced and i'm so fucking confused at what all these assholes are shouting at me and why they are threatening to kill me or hell why they are even here in the first place
pants fall down and natural reaction without even thinking is to pull them back up like a civilized person and not a sagging monkey

haha fucking madman

>Walking home drunk on sidewalk, live down the street from bar
>Pretty blasted, but not black out, Just walk myself home sense its not a bad part of town or anything
>hear police sirens in the distance, assume its just police being police
>Sirens get louder and louder and the lights are blinding whatsgoingon.webm
>Police man exits car next to me and just sort of appears in my line of vision
>what
>He asks me questions akin to being pulled over for a DUI
>Ask whats going on, extremely drunkly. Trying to crack jokes and try to explain im headed home
>Police issue a breathalyzer
>Im drunk so I just comply, I still have no idea whats happening
>Police tell me I'm under arrest for public intoxication
>Get slammed into car and taken to jail for the night
>Now facing $1,000 fine or 30 days jail time for walking home, literally silently, walking sort of zig zaggy back home

I'll be fighting it in court obviously, as I posed no threat to anyone, not even myself as far as I can ascertain. Wish pic related was my experience desu.

Australia.
The place where everything wants to kill you except the police.

>France
Welcome to the area Mohammad, get to know your neighbors

All of Europe (with the exception of the UK) is rightful French clay my man seeing as they conquered it by right of arms. You can't even beat Afghanistan or Vietnam lmao

You can get in jail for being drunk in public? What the fuck? Here they just put you in a cell over night to let you sober up, and then let you go on your way with no further consequence.

Honestly just revert our police back to fireman tier help. Only have them respond to gun shots, robberies etc. stop letting the busy body baby boomers who call in anonymously to report “suspicious activity” fuck those insecure faggots. It would honestly solve 90% of the problems people have with policemen. And while you’re at it change their baggy “1 size fits all” uniforms into shit that actually looks good and respectibal. Also make a size requirement of at least a certain weight and height, if a police man puts all his confidence in his gun he shouldn’t be a policeman.

No that's not all it is.
They're still niggers even in situations where they don't pull out or discharge weapons.

Shilling excuse bullshit. Theyre still niggers in nonviolent and nondeadly situations.

I do envy the UK and AUS for their relaxed cops.

Hows Canada's cops?

>put your hands up
>now put your legs behind your arms
>now crawl towards me

That’s cause you’re a cockhead

damn is that a BMW bike? i thought burger police only used harleys

You’re all fucked due to lazy whites who didn’t want to work their farms. Now reap the benefits fuckhead.
Shoulda left the niggers in the jungles..

you do know cops fabricate these bullshit 'so random' narratives to get the public on side because their reptutation here in australia is so dismal.

Don't be fooled, aussie cops are fucking useless.

>be australian
>get bitten by 1000 different species of spiders before even walking outside
>fucking die mate

t. Jamal the groid

KYS Nigger

But were you waving a rifle around before they showed up though?

Home of the brave land of the free..
Jesus Christ that’s some 1984 shit..

this is front-page-of-reddit-tier

Fucking loled

i was waving my dick around

They didn't arrest him because Australia is already a jail.

same here, but if you're close to your home they usually just give you a lift there and wish you good night.

It wasn't laziness, it was greed. The lower class whites would have been happy to work the fields for a livable wage as their ancestors had done, but the land owners figured they could make more profit if they imported slave labor.
Still the fault is with whites (at least the rich whites), but the sin is greed not sloth.

Nah cunt your just a useless burglar and car thief who hates cops cause your druggies parents did too. You were fucked from the day you were born to live on welfare and then in the clink. Eat shit you low class subhuman white trash scum.

There you go, false equivalency. Check the sticky at the top of Sup Forums to learn more about logical fallacies.

The legacy is a nation with 30’million killing and raping niggers..
I feel sorry for you man.

Makes sense really.....they probably have a "we're all in this together" mentality since everything there will kill you... including the abos.

That point is obvious which is why I wasn't refuting it, the error in your statement lay in the cause, not the effect.

yeah sure, couldn't be the case that i have a wife and kids and living in melbourne i'm a bit concerned that if i called 000 because some "youths" are trying to break into my home that they'd send the 2 clowns in the OP to my house to "help".

>left foot on the green
>right hand on the blue
>left hand on green
>hey your pants arent green!
>bam bam bam

Nah the migrants you welcomed won’t let you live long enough to call 000. Eat shit you low grade poor low socioeconomic underclass. You rage against the system because you can’t live in it and you’re teaching your kids to be filth too.

>And while you’re at it change their baggy “1 size fits all” uniforms into shit that actually looks good and respectibal.
Fuck off back to your gay cop fapping thread, you establishment faggot, and take your pic related with you. Their gay princess uniforms are not even baggy or one-size-fits-all.

For those who didn't know, yes these establishment faggots are literal shill faggots who crave cops and fancy them are their armed princes. It's literally disgusting. Here is their gay cop sucking thread

>Also make a size requirement of at least a certain weight and height,
No. And again fuck off back to your faggoty cop thread.

Actually yes. In fact their should be a weight CEILING for police. No cops weighing more than 190 pounds. Big gorilla heavyweight cops have way too much weight too be throwing people to the ground , against walls, and shoving their knees and body weight on people. It exposes people to way too much unnecessary harm and injury and death. Policing can be done perfectly with cops weighing between 150-190 pounds.

Big meatbag cops and roid pumping faggot cops respond lethally and violently (with guns AND physically) all the damn time to smaller people and when its not necessary anyway. And that's not even including their other despicable behavior. They have proven to be unfit for the duty.

>if a police man puts all his confidence in his gun he shouldn’t be a policeman.
Yes, correct. But this is not only about gun usage.

>Still the fault is with whites (at least the rich whites)

Slave trade was primarily run by Jews wasn't it?

Another shit criminal detected..

And Ned Kelly was a murdering cunt too mate who deserved to be hanged..

>Police are more likely to shoot niggers and often interact with them
>Police are more likely to shoot whites, but rarely interact with them

I don't really know if I want this to change.

Yeah, I was talking about the land holders though, if there was zero demand the jewish slavers wouldn't have had anyone to sell to.
It not like the Jews held a musket to their heads and forced them to buy slaves. If the Jews see a way to make a buck off rich white people's greed they jump at it, can't really blame them.
The only way us whites are going to fix ourselves is to realize our own shortcomings and address them, not act like whiny victims of the Jews.
Now the Bolshevik revolution, there I can lay the fault directly at their feet, but I digress.

You're the only nigger here, nigger. How are you posting from the end of that rope?

Negative, queer faggot.

They should have sent all the niggers back. It just voluntary movement to Liberia but actually made them all leave. The nation would be better, less toxic and probably have the best living standard in the world

Most wanted to colonization in the carribean/africa was what the people wanted and what Lincoln was going to do before he got assassinated.

Thing is, nobody else wants to deal with your kanker ass being a nuisance and loitering in public. Go home, kant

>be australian
>have your money taken via taxes and literally used to taxi drunk degenerates home

why do all Australians have those crazed eyes

ah fuck

Coming from a bloody thirsty crazy Arab that’s a big call cunt.
The crazy eyes mean if you come here as a migrant you’re fucked so stay home

Hey just wanted opinions are iranians white or arab?

>Actually, niggers have taken a toll on our cops

And that toll is to recruit untrained uneducated fat fucks and have no standards.

WEW LAD.

You are vulnerable to muslims with police like this.

I've never been, but Australia seems like it's full of good warm people.

did i touch a nerve?

from all the inbreeding

nah its all good, we can actually deal with muslims right proper
we don't just let them come in and knock down buildings and shoot a bunch of cunts

forgot pic

As if muslims even go drinking ya cunt.

nah they're mutts
i think it's a small percentage of abo admixture

Neither

you can be a middle eastern without being arab you know, nor wh*toid

Police have quotas, you got unlucky

This is why you always run away from burger police unless you called them yourself.

> At 13:45, another two boys from Bangladesh[3] were surrounded by the crowd, and had bottles thrown at them, with the crowd repeatedly chanting "Fuck off Lebs!" The boys escaped by car.[5]
poor poo in loos always paying for arab sins

Fuck off you dog or you’ll get my shoe..

plenty of americans get put to bed by police

I'm calling bullshit. You're leaving something out. Probably
>drunkenly kicked garbage can
>altercation with resident over making loud drunken noise, call resident every name under sun and threaten violence
>resident calls cops

Cops just DON'T turn up with blues &2's on for nothing. The charge was probably just convenience since they didn't have anything on you for what you'd actually done.
I would bet money that I'm right that there's *1 little salient point* you left out.

That's what they do here too, I've been to the drunk tank a few times myself.
Cop was just being a cunt, or he's not telling the whole story.

You’re all brown skinned cunts and we’ll deal with you the same coz we aren’t racist..

wtf i love australia now

In America when you're around police giving orders you drop your civility and just survive
>that's fucking terrible
We know

>Hates cops
>Thinks 200lbs is big
Holy crap, it's the proto-soyboy

kek

>Holy crap, it's the proto-soyboy
I don't like the other poster but the millennial nu-cops are rampant soyboys for some reason.