Is Kemono Friends the Thinking Man's Anime of Our Time?

>Interesting Sub-Plot masked in a Comfy, Funny and Educational Cover
>Each animation, background and line has a meaning beyond the chapter.
>CG Animation is terrible, that's literally unavoidable to improve
>Everything else it's actually good and make you forget about the CG
>It's made by 10 people and kidnapping HIghSchool for Voice Acting
>The Episodes are structured to be an analogy of Human Kind physical evolution and then social evolution, as friend start to be more "human-like" as the time advances

It's a really cool series lads, those first 5 minutes are still a killer tho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuX3mkxgbac
youtube.com/watch?v=bNW_vREM0wg
youtube.com/watch?v=goK3zcqZghQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d-IIP75wgzg
my.mixtape.moe/mtlgar.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>The Episodes are structured to be an analogy of Human Kind physical evolution and then social evolution, as friend start to be more "human-like" as the time advances
Do you mind explaining further? I only just caught up on the series.

Its a children show....

Can't stand the CGI, sorry.

The first seven episode settings mimic the human migration out of Africa and across the globe (savanna -> rain forest -> jungle -> mountains -> deserts -> grasslands -> forests).

Absolutely yes but you're going to receive troll responses like

>kidnapping HIghSchool for Voice Acting
Stop this meme and go actually look who are the VAs

Is just as this user said Plus, the further you go, the Social aspects of human behavior are starting to be imitated

I'm pretty sure people tried settling in grasslands and forests long before deserts and mountains. I mean a savanna is technically a grassland to begin with, and they're often interspersed with forests.

Anyone else too wary of spoilers to go into the proper KemoFure threads? Avoiding them until the final episode, unfortunately.

Me, those 5 minutes will be eternal.

Well, this show is worth it. The setting really has some huge implication to think about. I did see the spoiler, doesn't spoil anything on the story, actually even more hyped about ep12 now.

>Umi AND Kotori from Love Live
>Chiya from Azumanga Daioh
>KobaYuu

I think those are most of the big names, I'm probably missing a few.

Cradle of humanity is in northern RPA.

Don't worry, there aren't any spoilers. The only minor thing that may be relevant to the next episode is usually hidden behind tags.

The spoilers are just confirmations of previous theories.

Not going to bother spoon-feeding you since you're not smart enough to understand. However,
This is not a "troll comment" Kemono friends is aimed towards children and adolescents.

Short answer, NO.

It does not fit within the definition."Used for saying that something is appropriate for or attractive to intelligent people." A show aimed towards children isn't something intelligent viewers would watch. Hence the low scores and reviews upon its initial release.

Based upon this, the average viewer of the show is either a child or is simple minded.

>the average viewer of the show is either a child or is simple minded.

I don't think a lot of children will watch this when it's aired at midnight.

Still, you could be right when you say it's aimed for kids, but creators said it was aimed for any kind of public, as they design it to be available for everyone.
On the other hand, the trashed planes, bombs on the ground and humanity extinction lines aren't really too much for kids

You have no idea what you're talking about and probably somewhere between 13-19 years of age.

You have no idea. In few weeks it's going to be the biggest anime franchise in japan.

And it airs at 1am.

>Shimoj Shino(Aikatsu MC)
>Oozora Naomi(Im@s MC)
>Matsui Eriko(SBR MC, im@s)
>Itou Kanae(Saten MC)

And lots of others VAs that are sure not "grabbed from the street" like people want to believe.

Wow, I knew Rabbits were popular, but not to that extent. Still doubt they'll surpass K-on if there's s3.

Jesus Christ, what is this mememagic

That may be too rapid an increase, I think it's better if a franchise builds more slowly. I just don't want it to crash all of a sudden. All we have now as far as source material is one phenomenally popular anime season, a dead mobage, and a few manga; one bad sequel, and everyone might get bored of it.

Yeah, but for a dying franchise like Kemono Friends was, this is most likely the best thing it could have happened

What are each of those series?

>watchmojo
stop.

No.

Will it beat the rabbits?

a children show in the middle of night?

It makes me want to be nice.

I had no idea gochuumon was that popular.

>childrens show

>Thinking man's ________
Please kill yourself.
Where the fuck did all these retards and falseflaggers come out from holy fuck.

The eternal question: are >children's show posters and >is this show worth watching posters being sincere? Should one respond to them or ignore them? There seems to be no answer.

>....

10 FUCKING PEOPLE MADE THE ANIME and they beat literally every single airing anime in every area besides animation. Not only that, BUT COMPLETE NEWFAGS TO THE INDUSTRY managed to create a nationwide phenomenon with a shoestring budget that never increased even after the popularity explosion. A show with a world more lively than any isekai, more meaningful than any drama, more thought provoking than any pseudo-intellectual anime, more charming than any SoL airing this season, maybe this year depending how other anime stack up.

>can't stop thinking about billy bird
>wonder if there's anything else besides just fan art
>spend the next 4 hours looking at her practice her choreography

Somebody help me.

youtube.com/watch?v=GuX3mkxgbac
youtube.com/watch?v=bNW_vREM0wg
youtube.com/watch?v=goK3zcqZghQ

Shoebill doesn't even sing. Toki does though.
youtube.com/watch?v=d-IIP75wgzg

Please fuck off with your retarded OP my Friend. Do you wish to invite shitposters?

The answer is to stop being a paranoid retard thinking that everyone out there has an agenda against your favorite anime.

>any "thinking man" posters
>not shitposters

>"thinking man" posters
Do you realize how paranoid you sound? You're making up evil shitposter groups in your head. Who are the "thinking man" posters? Do they have an irc? Stop losing sleep over an anime imageboard.

>Toki a CUTE
Agreed.

>Stop losing sleep over an anime imageboard.
Nope, you can fuck right off if you don't want to take this place seriously.

I know, but still, I'm saying all this for his own good. Some anons are just unable to enjoy anything out of fear of shitposters. He probably thinks you're a shitposter for saying CUTE in all caps. I've been called a shitposter over that.

You got that right

No user, it was the meme series of this season, so bad its good. There's a reason japanese likes the series

You might want to take a look at what's written above the wall of greentext in the OP.
Just because people in these threads are often relaxed it doesn't mean it's okay for you to spam your crossboarder memes all over the place.
>Stop losing sleep over an anime imageboard.
Are you seriously going to use this excuse

Also, note what they did in each episode.
>Building(Bridges to cross obstacles, structures to hide from bad weather, housing)
>Use of tools
>Cooking and the use of fire
>Organized conflict/competition to minimize injury in the form of games with rules
>Singing/performance
>Use of written language
All of them are the things that humanity did at one point in time during our evolution, and they are still in use now.

Which board is it from? I don't really keep up with other boards.

Probably Sup Forums, the earliest I remember it being used was when moot fucked them over.

Is Kemono Friends the new KanColle?

Please stop shitposting, I'm literally dying over here.

No. KF mobage is dead.

When I started this series, I was just going to watch a weird CG show that had all indications of being little more than a blip on the anime radar. I was expecting maybe a couple short lived threads a week, with a comfy niche of a few anons who have a soft spot for MMD shows.

The last thing in the world I ever expected was the anime equivalent of Book of the New Sun.

To be honest with you, at first I thought the CG was utter terrible, but fucking hell shit after 3 episodes I started loving these faces

Pretty sure that's how it initially was when the season started. The show didn't become popular until around episode 4 or 5.

They are hilariously extremely similar in how they got popular, how they function and their impact on Japanese otaku and normalfags. The big differences are that KanColle's anime sucked but the game is alive while Kemono Friend's anime is good but the game got shut down.

It's really nice that even though the production was really cheap, it's clear that they put a lot of thought into everything.

So was Serial Experiments Lain.

Its unfair that Mine only draws birds and cats. They cover more than half of the Friends Catalog.

Bird supremacy is fine
Birds are the best Friends

my.mixtape.moe/mtlgar.webm

They are opposites

KanColle's mobile game is still going and is what made it popular in the first place but the anime is horseshit

KemoFure's mobile game is a reskin of a garbage game and got canned but got popular due to a low budget but well written adventure anime

Please more dog

>but got popular due to twitter memes
Fixed.

Is this the Nier: Automata of anime?

>Book of the New Sun.
Explain

Everything is just a twitter meme if you don't like it.

6/10 for getting me to reply

Insect friends when?

>Umi AND Kotori from Love Live
>Chiya from Azumanga Daioh

Wait who do these 3 play?

PICKED THE FUCK UP
I don't even know why, I haven't been able to complete anything current in seasons

I LOVE SHITPOSTING

Kita Kisune Kaban and Toki

Kita Kitsune, Kaban
Toki

>OP asks a question and bolsters his side of the argument with several bullet point examples
vs.
>hurr it's a kids' show
>4 words not even written properly and random ellipses for no reason
>not a "troll comment"
You are actually retarded.

These are so out of character.

>KyoAni fabled, infallible animation studio with dozens of classics under their belt
>btfo by three broke NEETs in a clubroom with a trial access to a 3d modeling program and VAs literally picked off the streets outside their window

>btfo
Why do you have to make everything a popularity contest, user? I am liking both Kemono Friends and Maid Dragon.

Book of the New Sun is a series that is rather infamous for taking the setting of the traditional fantasy heroic journey, and completely subverting it with a very subtle hand. Without spoiling anything, it is the lack of context the characters have that the reader brings to Book of the New Sun which is the core of what makes the revelation so shocking. It was a big deal back when the book was first becoming popular, and Kemono Friends evokes this same kind of subversive element.

This, it's gotten awful, it's literally all they're talking about. I followed these threads for weeks and now I have to cut myself off because they have no self control.

You act like that still isn't a big deal. "Confirming" theories collapses a huge number of possibilities and tells us too much shit now that removes a lot of the mystery which the last episode is still depending on. Seriously, fuck you spoiler swilling jackasses. Way to completely shit on a good thing.

RABBIT HORSE STRONK

This show's popularity being created by viral marketing on twitter has nothing to do with your or this other user's personal tastes and preferences. I can understand that the idea of your media consumption choices being shaped by outside factors makes you feel uncomfortable, conflicts with your concepts of personal identity and personal control. But denial and baseless personal allegations are the most immature reaction possible. So grow the fuck up. Chances are your own concepts are flawed, not those of the other guy.

Kemono Friends being a gigantic twitter meme epidemic is an undeniable fact. You have it right before you eyes. "But muh super precious personal taste!" doesn't magically invalidate it.

To the friends avoiding spoilers. KF is getting a rerun already on a kid friendly time slot next month.

Ya'll need to stop with the constant threads like this. You're only going to invite shitposting and undue hostility into what were once peaceful discussion threads.

Bingo!

I've pretty much let go of the idea of peace in these threads at this point

Hooray!

>You're only going to invite shitposting
Literally what you just posted is a shitpost. The thread was going just fine, until you suddenly appeared thinking you're shitpost ghandi and dumped your hot shitpost here about how WE all need to change the way we talk about this show because YOU don't like it.

You're the only one here who needs to leave, and the thread will be better for it once you do. Bye!

It all really went downhill after episode 11.

>they finally got that time slot they wanted

Just look at this OP and tell me that isn't either a shitposting falseflagger or a retarded undesirable person.
In case you see more threads like this and you really feel the need to call people out, remember that sage still exists. This one even came close to getting archived a few times already but people seem to be unable to resist posting.

SUGOI~

Hopefully more money for the crew and cast too.