Why does Sup Forums think only Chads can get Staceys?

It definitely is NOT the case. There is a rare breed of very high IQ Staceys who actually go for high IQ non-alphas. Even in the high IQ Stacey category, it is not entirely impossible to find a Stacey to hook up for the high IQ creme de la creme of Sup Forums.

Because no one thinks about it at all except for the 5 people who come here everyday and spam 6 million threads about it

>women
>high IQ

LOL

When are you nerds going to learn that in order to defeat the Chad, you must become the Chad?

go away

>implying 5 million different people actually visit this Tibetan friend simulator
There maybe might be a million or so lurker, but I don't think more than 30,000 people are actually making threads and dank ass OC memes

>YFW HIGH IQ MONEY CHAD

>high IQ non-alphas
holy kek. do beta-bros actually believe this?

>high IQ betas
>hight IQ stacys
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

>Real Chads

every high iq stacey ive met has been with millionaire chad, they exist but are rare, they get to pick anyone they want.
they would never lower themselves to betas under any circumstances, ive worked in the media with some real 10/10 actresses and stage performers, many women with brains and beauty who end up with millionaire chad footballers and businessmen only.

high iq betas only chance of a stacey is a tying down a low iq stacey with a big bank account

What is a "moneyman"?

But of course High-IQ staceys still prefer High Iq alphas.

Also if you're a high IQ beta that hasn't used the IQ to get wealth (and probably go to the gym too) they will still overlook you.

>ask Chad for help in War against Rwanda
>Chad agrees
>Chad just starts raping and pillaging your country instead

The Virgin Congo and the alpha Chad.

>women
>high iq
topkek

What would happpen if those high iq staceys have 1/10-3/10 looks?

Also since you've worked in media isn't it possibly just a trend in that enviroment?

I'm not saying you just said is untrue but I'm genuinely curious, I want to get full picture.

LMFAO. That's What Alpha Males Are. Being A True & Nice Man Does Not Have Anything With Concepts Like Alpha & Beta Males. In Many People Mentality:
>Alpha Male = Violent Macho Degenerate Bully Sadist Physically Fit
>Beta Males = Completely Submissive Conformist Masochist Coward Physically Weak Better At Intellectual Tasks

The first thing you need to understand is that women are stupid creatures. Every single one of them, regardless of how worthless they are want a 10/10 perfect Chad and nothing less. This means they would rather be lonely than tolerate a man she deems unworthy to her majestic, angelic, superior self. They were raised by weak spineless fathers into princess complex cunts. They basically want every facet of existence in this realm to serve them. They want to be able to fuck the highest tier of men no questions asked. What does this mean for the rest of men, the 99%. They want all the inferior men to wageslave away like robots working for them while paying taxes that end up in the pockets of the woman. They will whine and kick and scream at any inferior male tries to get married, talk to a woman, not pay alimony, not man up and provide for her nigger roastie spawn. You have to realize women are your enemy more so than anything else. They will continue to drive you into the fucking dirt until your body, mind, and spirit break.

I’m a high IQ Stacey married to a high-IQ talented, attractive beta. Would not want to be married to a Chad. I perceive Chads as dangerous and usually a bit dumb. Happy to keep popping out babies for my loving, awesome, provider husband.

I wouldn't be so sure about all women being attracted to Chads, user.

There's a portion of women who are attracted to shy guys and those are usually betas.

One somewhat scientific explanation I came across is that beta males are more likely to provide for family, no matter how bad things are, opposed to egocentrical Chads

I don't understand this chart

Alpha fucks, beta bucks

When a roastie hits the wall with her dried up snatch, she tries to latch onto any poor suspecting beta to DESTROY his life.

That chart makes no sense.
So chad has lower probability than High IQ Beta at every X point?
Learn to make a graph, retard.

kek

You do realise that the male/female ratio of 140+ IQ is something like 1/10?
Even if 100% of 140IQ women were chad resistant (which they are not) that would barely cover 11% of these genius betas.

I Sadly Admitt That Many Women Are Like That. Like Med Women. American Women Seem The Same If Not Worse. What I Learned From Life Is That Conformism & Carnal Desires Must Be Acnowleged. We Must Resist To And Not Follow Them. You May Think That As Many Libel Me As Poo, Faggot, Kike, Muslim, Commie, Wanna-be White, Padanian Nigga, ( Degenerate ) Atheist, Race Traitor, etc..., I Am A Loser. But I Think Not. I Don't Care If Someone Thinks & Talks Trash About Me. Even If I Tend To Seriously Piss Off At Start. The Most Important Thing In Life Is To Do The Right Thing And Not Seek Pleasure.
What I Mean In The Relantionships Context Is: If A Woman Doesn't Want You Even If You Are A Good Man Or She Does Want Bad Men Only, Honestly Who Cares? She's The Idiot Not You. You May Find A Good Woman One Day But It Is Not Guaranteed. That's Life Anyway.

fpbp.

Also checked'

Eh, pretty sure you are supposed to look at the distribution of colored area, don't know the technical term for this kind of chart.

women dont have IQ's, they have parroting abilities

>nobody thinks about it
The Muslims are so rectally chagrined by female sexual behavior that they decided centuries ago to just ferry them from holding container to holding container in shapeless brown sacks

It's an AREA chart.
It's meant to plot the distribution of outcome, not the probability.
You could only graph the probability of single relationship at a time.

It's a trap!

All you need to do is make yourself a better man, you don't need "Chad" bs

That's Why Eugenetics Is Great:
Let Only Good Women & Men Reproduce So Bad People Won't Pass Their Dickhead Genes In Their Sons And Daugthers. Also, If One Wants Free Sex With Everyone & Every Races, He/She May Have A Child Who Will Face Disastrous Consequences In Future.

Literally too intelligent to be alpha; kek

are you posting from a 2007 flip phone

Those Are The Most Kikish Infographic Bullshits You Can Find On Internet. Do Not Conform!

Nah Bought It This Year

Eventually non-Chads will all be able to get their own robot Staceys.

if they didn't, they would already be dead

I don’t get it

I Also Realized Why Sharia Law Has Been Created. The More Inferior The Genetics Of A Population The Harsher The Laws Will Be Needed. Like Sand Nigga Populations. Good Men & Women Don't Really Any Law At All. Society Is Fucked Up Because People Are Either Bad Or Get Cucked By Certain Living Beings...

>implying that people like pic related are Chads
>inb4 muh drumpf
I'm talking about before he was braindead and his voice computer wasn't being controlled and him being used as an appeal to authority by his leftist nurses

wHY iS eVERY wORD iN cAPITAL lETTERS?

Because /r9k/ is making a colony of Sup Forums

This

I WANT YOU TO CONFIRM ME SERIOUSLY THIS QUESTION:
>DON'T YOU THINK THAT THE MORE VIOLENT A SOCIETY IS BECAUSE WOMEN BELONGING TO THAT SOCIETY PRETEND THEIR MEN TO BE VIOLENT & CRUEL HUMAN BEINGS? ANSWER HONESTLY

It's Spelled Jokes Man. Jokes.

I will help you.

Look At My First Post: What Chads Literally Look Like.

>high IQ stacies
Hans you are international shame for our country for making us look stupid on the Internets and the cool kid countries like russia make fun of us
The Definition of stacy itself is that its a dumb low IQ basic bitch
The Definition doesnt allow for high IQ staceys, if a grill is neurodiverse high IQ shes not a stacy
Next time when you want to Post something please dont Post here

Muh Typing

>Staceys
and why would I want them?

>t.virgin
Fixed it for you Muhammad

Blue Pill Muhammad?

>"high iq betas"
>betas
>high iq

It still looks broken to me

wanna know how I know you choke on dick?

good babies
cause instead of fucking around they are studying

Actually, they don't care about betas at all. It is not like they will seek you out and start interacting. All starts with a beta fuck thinking they have a chance with a woman. Then the situation goes in some possible ways:
-the beta guy is too repulsive/the woman is in PMS: the woman gets offended that an inferior male tried anything with her, because this means that the guy thought he had any chance and she is not that attractive for Chad;
-the beta is not totally repulsive: becomes beta orbiter
-the beta has some money or the woman needs to settle after riding the cock caroussel: beta bucks alpha fucks, aka, a new cuck is born

men that don't get laid every weekend easily have to ignore females completely, it is the only way. Pump and dump when lucky, never marry, never have kids, never listen to them, never become a friend or listener and never ever give money directly or indirectly to them.

>tfw too lazy to fix picture that much
Here you go based bongistani

>never ever give money directly or indirectly to them.
>indirectly
This means you can't pay taxes

I think your rules are too serious, I propose new rules: don't be an enormous pussy

(((who))) could bei behind this post?

*be

You Basically Explained Why Certain Ethnicities, Countries And Populations Are Much More Brutal & Backward Than Others.
>LITERALLY

keep giving money to raise Chad's offspring if it rocks your boat, Mohammed

underrated

I mean except the money you are forced to give already.

He's right. White women are the enemy. Women are the manipulative, snide, deceiving, scheming, conniving, morally bankrupt nation-wrecking hook-nosed KIKES of the sexes. To stand against the Jews, you must stand against the vaginal Jews.

Funny Harsh Not PC Fact:
If A Man Has Eye Contact With A Woman Who Doesn't Reciprocate Him Could Get Charged With Felony. If Man Doesn't Rape { Literally } A Woman Who Likes Him Becomes Unmasculine And Lose His Honor.
>Am I Right?