Modern Hippy Menace

When did you realize that the soyboys and the degeneracy of the left are just modern day hippie wannabes?

we already knew that libertards are wannabehippies

Erhm.. like... 30 years ago? They never changed.

lol looks that small dicks of that white boy...

he can never compete with the bro's

That guy has three naked chicks with him

Umm 2 ?

Hippies with dicks count as female too.

Not gonna lie. Would cum all over muddy perky hippy titties

about 2000 of them descend on my little rural community every august. There all soy boy whiny communists and radical environmentalist ladies. Not one has ever worked a day in their lives and havent bathed in probably 4 to 6 months. I hate them but we need their hipster money.

they look just like the modern nu males, so how is it new?

How long did it take you to realize this faggot? Anybody with two brain cells could figure it out in the first minute.

When did you realize that high fructose Trumpkin boys will be forever virgins?

YOU'RE A WANNABE PINOCHET SO WHAT, LEAF

They are a lot more cunty and neurotic than hippies though.

problem is that modern hippies don't drop acid

When did you realise you project your insecurities onto others because you've been indoctrinated to hate yourself

thank god we live in a day and age where every female shaves or waxes their junk from age 13+

About a decade ago. How fuckin' slow are you?

I could bench press your whole shitty country, Abdhul.

This, also checked
Psychedelics are the true red pill

Soyboys and degeneracy aren't imited to any political spectrum, like it or not. Many of them are most likely posting in this thread, maybe feeling some false superiority over playing their Japanese waifu games on PS4 instead of owning Nintendo Switch and thinking that their beard is actually cool and manly.

>being against a bush
shit taste

the only girls that can pull it off are 97 lb tiny asians and super skinny white girls, usually in their late teens. for every other woman alive, bush removal is the way to go

If you're a homosexual sure

only gay 4 pay bby

men need to manage their junk hair too. at a minimum you should be shaving your shaft/balls and trimming everything else.

I lift and swim at a gym so I've seen more locker room dick than I care to admit, it's amazing how many guys do absolutely nothing. shit's gross, girls hate it too