youtu.be/3LOaNzQbi00
youtube.com/watch?v=0E_uh6O9IXM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhnqpCvb4p0
youtu.be/wX-xs9VJ-BI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

King of the hill

the original wojack

What's his newest channel?

go on cheekyvideos.com to see his vidya, all of his videos have been censored on his channel.

I was wondering how come he only gets 60K-100K views at most when Sup Forums is supposedly millions of monthly views?

I feel bad for him. What little views and following he could've squeeze out of yt is now gone.

>prove me wrong

Blade runner is the decent new movie. Everything listed on Sup Forums is pozzed with social justice. The new witcher show for example will be filled with nogs, trannies and gay rights bullshit. Just read books.

youtube.com/watch?v=wyxSZhushjU

youtu.be/3LOaNzQbi00

It's not gone m8, if people like us can help him by teaching others on this plateform about murdoch murdoch's fight it's already something

Ash vs. Evil dead

Checked

Dude Indy N. Is the shit been watching that show since devember 2015

>mfw when censored in my country
do you have other link fellow autist?

Murdoch Murdoch is the most autistic thing ever created

>checked for truth
>mfw most autistic is the new amazing

bump for interest

youtube.com/watch?v=0E_uh6O9IXM

/biz/?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Murdoch Murdoch. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of white nationalism most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Dr. Murdoch's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Oswald Mosley's literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Murdoch Murdoch truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in MurdochChan's existential catchphrase “We must secure an existence for our people and the future of white children” which itself is a cryptic reference to David Lane. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Murdoch’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ??

And yes, by the way, i DO have a MudochChan Waifu pillow. And no, you cannot see it. Nothin personnel kid ??

very aesthetic
tolkien episode is dope

hahahah that pasta man
>microchimesrism

you already know
>cryptomeme

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

LE UPBOAT

XD

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FUCKING NARCOS. How can you plebs refuse to watch this show when it has right wing death squads literally throwing degenerates out of helicopters?

>watching TV

derp?

FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are.

>hwatching your computer screen

haha you are almost right on every point, except that I am not a redditor, It is much more complex to use than pol and thus useless

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhnqpCvb4p0
You don't see show like this anymore

These are all fucking retarded especially that larper shit murdoch murdoch. honest to god that shit needs to be purged from pol its reddit tier

inb4 leftypol or jew

what do you think of this show. talks about you too.
youtu.be/wX-xs9VJ-BI

but why? M&M is a great show, with a very particular humor.

Get off of Sup Forums dad!

calling A r*ddit fag, while name off boards and processes there.
Wew lad I don't think the kindly frog poster is the one that's from there. You need to go back, son.

Use a proxy. Stupid EU and it's no fun allowed media goons.

this. have a (you) sir

what good proxys do you recomend?

blimpidybumpidi

Howdy

Too much Spanish and got boring near the end of the first season, so I stopped watching it.