Kuromukuro in netflix it's a great anime it's a solid 9/10, it's similar to code geass...

Kuromukuro in netflix it's a great anime it's a solid 9/10, it's similar to code geass, it include all of the things we love about anime(panties, mechas, samurais, cosplay, cute girls, manly men, friendship, character development) but somehow doesn't fall into simple and shallow cliches (Unlike FMABrotherhood, I got bored with that). I absolutely enjoyed it and wasn't expecting that ending. Open endings are pretty good in some ways. Gundam 00 ending was brilliant and I enjoyed the ride and the character developement. Please tell me what's wrong in this anime. Besides some sloppy animation in some scenes and that at the begining you feel like you're just watching evengelion (something that fell from the sky walking towards your base looking for something that is buried undeground)

Why do people come here asking to be told what's bad about the things they like?

I just would like to know what's the opinion of people.

Nobody has watched it.

It's fucking boring and generic.

The problem is that worst girl is the main heroine.

ass

>great anime
>solid 9/10
Fuck off MAL

What's your mother tongue, OP?

It's 7.48 to 8 on MAL... do some research faggot, I enjoyed itr and it wasn't boring at all.

Starting to look a little goofy imo. Unnatural

Solid 9/10 is basically saying "this show is nearly a masterpiece" which it sure isn't

ass ans sme sexy elements are staple on the anime genere.

dropped it after 12 episodes

how does it end?

Oppai.

>Is something on your mind?
When we get back from this mission, I have to remember to water my melons.

>netflix
>this whole post
Fuck off and kill yourself, newfag.

needs more hmanga

How can one man be so based?

>netflix
Fuck off and kill yourself.

They want talking points to not be the 15th person who recaps the current episode in a thread about a specific episode.

They kick ass and then build a spaceport so they can go liberate other planets and kick more ass

It's solid, my only complaint is the screentime spent on those shitty classmates.

Great show. One of my favorites from last year.

space miunas will protect the smiles of all our friends amongst the stars