AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT TRUMP FROM THE DENIZENS OF Sup Forums

feel free to post a message to him in this thread, and who knows, maybe he'll read it.
(pic suitable for framing)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/James_Mattis
youtube.com/watch?v=V8MPxPKSeLA
youtube.com/watch?v=sJlWApeQjmE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xZudXKQVbvs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1q8cuQkMNg
youtu.be/TOYjiYEGtLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great job, keep doing what you're doing. Go as fast and hard as you can on getting the illegals out, though, and NEVER COMPROMISE WITH THE DEMOCRATS ON ANYTHING ANYWHERE AT ANY TIME REGARDLESS OF SUBJECT. It's total war with the democrats, Mr. President.
That is all.

You're doing God's work. The future does indeed belong to us. Thank you for never giving up.

We need to build a wall

One more thing. You've reinvigorate the spirit of the American people and THE WORLD.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented and fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?

You are a child of God.

Your playing small does not serve the world.

There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other

people won't feel insecure around you.

We were born to make manifest the glory of
God that is within us.

It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.

And as we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same.

As we are liberated from our own fear,
Our presence automatically liberates others.

God is on our side

DAHNALD. THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

Wow, this thread has already given me renewed hope, thanks for that Anons.

kys lying jew

WE

You're the best hope I've had for ages that the powers of darkness can be took on and we'll all have that happy prosperous future we dreamt of.
Unironically love you from the bottom of my heart even if you suck Israeli dick too hard.

Build a wall (or canal desu). Get the illegals the fuck out. I luve in a city woth many, they just leech off of society.

Or canal desu****

ALL OF WE

It's our new slogan of solidarity
Also checked

Wait does Sup Forums change t b h to desu

Trump needs to lead men into battle. He will never get Mexico to pay for the wall without an army. And you can only get an army by leading it.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/James_Mattis
"For all the ‘4th Generation of War’ intellectuals running around today saying that the nature of war has fundamentally changed, the tactics are wholly new, etc., I must respectfully say, ‘Not really’: Alexander the Great would not be in the least bit perplexed by the enemy that we face right now in Iraq, and our leaders going into this fight do their troops a disservice by not studying — studying, vice just reading — the men who have gone before us. We have been fighting on this planet for 5,000 years and we should take advantage of their experience. ‘Winging it’ and filling body bags as we sort out what works reminds us of the moral dictates and the cost of competence in our profession."
James Mattis

Trump if you are reading this, thank you so much for all that you've done. Thank you for speaking up about Iran and their humans rights abuses and funding of ISIS. Thank you for fighting the deep state and bringing back jobs to our country. I pray for you every day.

WE NEED FULL DISCLOSURE OF THE ANTARCTIC MYSTERIES

Can i help hold the rope on dotr?

WUZ WE GREAT? WE WUZ, AND AGAIN MAKE

too unwieldy?

MAKE ALL OF WE AGAIN GREAT

MAOWAG!

You, President Trump, are inspiring kids to join the conservative side.

That should be the goal of every leader.

Please persecute and jail Hill, Huma, DWS and the Podestas ASAP. We need to get this national tragedy behind us so we can move forward.

disclose alien tech ASAP or loose reelection in 2020 .

Aliens aren't real.

> loose reelection in 2020 .

I would much prefer a tight election

UMA

KIKERONI

Just fucking nuke North Korea already
No one will care
Other than that Keep up the good work

people litteraly dont give a shit about his pr stunts(merry christmas,fake news show ,and other bs like dow rating ) ,we want REAL CHANGE , wheres the fucking gravity control engines(flying cars) ,wheres the fucking zero point energy engines huh ?
REAL CHANGE

Very disappointing first term. Before the election the media promised us Muslims in concentration camps, normalisation of White Supremacy and Nazism, ethnic cleansing in the United States, random nuking of shit-skin countries, mandatory shock therapy for trannies and gays and and violent suppression of the mainstream media. Instead we've just got a well though out program of economic nationalism and an ongoing process of rooting out corruption from the government. Sad!

I will remember you always as the greatest man to ever live. Keep doing you Mr. President.

>buying into the hegelian dialectic this hard

I want the nuked shitskins the most.

Carry on, you magnificent orange bastard, you.
Never in my life have I been more proud of a sitting U.S. President.

May Eagles carry you to victory.

this guy knows

hush now, shill. A saint possibly posts among us.

When you get elected for your second term, GAS THE KIKES

Stay safe if you don't pull this off the world will be a very dark place. Also nuke CA, then help us with our gun laws please, thank you and God bless

Spread the word. Drumpf eats his own shit because he thinks it's healthy. No joke.

Just fucking STAY ALIVE!

A PRESIDENCY UNDER ASSAULT

youtube.com/watch?v=V8MPxPKSeLA

This, desu.

I found /ourboomer/

youtube.com/watch?v=sJlWApeQjmE

Lol. It's like the neighborhood watch cunts are now watching out for Trump.

When you get done maga please take the space shuttle from New York and put it down in Houston where it belongs. Give New York the fake one odumbo gave us.

Great job, there is a lot of respect and love for you here. Can you stage a violent bloody coup here? The political class needs a good purge. Oh and we want our guns back kthx

Bridges are crumbling man. Please get to work on that infrastructure bill and for fucks sake keep the contractors feet to the fire. Obama only made his contributors rich. I haven't seen too many roads and bridges improved.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xZudXKQVbvs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1q8cuQkMNg

Funding in progress

Trump, you are doing amazing work and not letting the media get to you. Nice going.

Pull out of the middle east now. We can nuke anyone who threatens us.

>actually thinking that meme is accurate the strongest army in the world is composed of a bunch of soyboys

I’d bet any amount of money that anyone who posts that meme wouldn’t even make it through the first day of Hell Week

youtu.be/TOYjiYEGtLA

RELEASE ALL THE SECRET FILES
9/11
ALIENS
JFK
MOON LANDING
ROSWELL

I really believe trump is rooting out the evil from this country. It’s not a coincidence that so many senators just so happened to be exposed for fucking children

I got your back Don. You haven't disappointed me yet.

>tfw we will never be allowed to land another amphibious invasion and march straight to Mexico City

I'm in Honolulu. The most libshit of libshit states. We're down 1 police chief, half of the cop Intel unit he used to hoax crimes against his enemies, his prosecutor wife, and prob half her office soon.

Reading the case is pretty much the opposite of reading about Hillary's cases. As though the fbi just suddenly started doing their jobs by the fucking book all of a sudden.

I'm pretty optimistic. The Police Chief was named Kealoha if anyone wants to Google it.

Mr President sir..please do not hesitate to remove Marxism from the earth.

Thank you for fighting for those who can't fight for themselves Mr President. God Bless You