The Iranian govt has shutdown the internet and cell phone towers. This is a precursor to a violent crack down...

The Iranian govt has shutdown the internet and cell phone towers. This is a precursor to a violent crack down. How can we help them to set up a mesh network to get images and video out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hc5bdnqd4xk
beartooth.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck that shit. We aren't helping in this mossad psy op.

>there is no other way

I sort of agree, but it seems like every clinton party DO J email drop ends in MENA issues.

You don't. I hope Iran crushes these fake protests initiated by US and Israel who only want an excuse to invade there.

Arab spring 2.0

Kek rouhani btfo

You would need some expensive hardware, doubt anyone would fly it in for free..
But the idea itself is cool, would love to help in any way.

lovelution appening!

Serves them right for being Iranian

>This is a precursor to a violent crack down. How can we help them
you report any Jew will who want to destroy iran

>mesh network
we should be setting one up *here*

same
if iran dies guess where the refugees will be going

Why the hype for mesh networking, btw?
The technology is far from new, but less used because of inefficiency.
Even in the Brazilian favelas they pull cables..

Sorry i dont support CIA ops, the funny thing is that the gov of Mexico is more corrupt more vile, have killed more people stolen more money, have more people on poverty , but when we protest is a nothing burger

remember when turkey had a full blown coup and the normies couldnt give 2 fucks?i bet u 95% of americans didnt even hear about that and the gov was running people over with tanks in the street, ON VIDEO.

Suddenly a kike target (IRAN) has some simple protests and "THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING"..... yep.

Same thing happened in Turkey during the coup, and all the Arab spring countries. Internet goes down, media is censored. Kind of scary to think about. Imagine if it happened in the US. American 4channers wouldn't be on here posting about it, in fact you'd barely hear about it at all. Spooky.

BBC posted that they are shooting protesters and this happens. world can't watch what they can't see

kek

Pringle can hopscotch antenna network 1 mile increments.

BearTooth!

youtube.com/watch?v=hc5bdnqd4xk

beartooth.com/

>cia login

Your id is Cum ox

We need images of their hotties.

>154995017
Maybe let the Iranian govt just maintain control of their own country. Just don't play the game that (((they))) want us all to fall for AGAIN...

why is it a mossad psyop?

yes, but those 2 things are completely different, that coup could've and looked to be cia initiated, this actually looks organic..idk
I feel like the response to this event is kind of intellectually lazy.
everything isn't -

a psyop, most things are real its just the media spins it
the "everything is fake" jews control everything"
is pure fucking laziness, everything isn't fake or a psyop that's some postmodernist type level ideology

>that coup could've and looked to be cia initiated, this actually looks organic
It doesn't. Shit went form 0 to 100 in one day. Clearly a CIA operation to destabilise Iran after they failed to overthrow Assad and eliminate Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Not only do kikes get to eliminate a huge geopolitical opponent, but ALSO flood Europe with several more million brown refugees. Two birds with one stone.

I find it hard to believe that people think 'spontaneous' riots to take down a government actually happen 'organically.

>Why do you think Iran hates the Jews so much?
Because they keep pulling stunts like this.
>Why do they hate the west?
Because we follow the lies and add fuel to the fire and never fucking learn.

You're fucking retarded, kys glow in the dark nigger.

Fuck off Noseberg, fight your own goddamn wars

Why bother? This is the "Islamic Republic" they all asked for back in 1979. Let them rot in it.

SO THERE WILL BE NO VIDEOS? FUCK THAT

>why bother?
>let them rot in it
Said the Burger while sending another aircraft carrier and another trillion dollars to the Middle East

Facepalm, obviously its CIA starting a new spring, fucking out of nowhere there are mass protests kek.. america needs wars or all that moneh that goes into army is worth anyhing, i hope u fat burgers get nuked by iran, they have subs, hopefully theyre on way to fatland

>stop spending so much money
Stay mad yuropoor

you can be a faggot and try to sneak in . yea that wont get you in deep shit. no sir you can just walk in and be a faggot

Is this Trump making peace with the CIA by letting them try to start another revolution in Iran?

>pls daddy Trump, spend my money on this pointless Middle Eastern shitshow

News story from 2011, just proving how it's all the CIA cravenly being the chumps for the Mossad;

The funding, which is set to double from $15 million in 2009 to $30 million next year for Iran and other countries that block free speech on the Internet, puts the US government in an unlikely alliance with counterculture computer activists - some of them in the Boston area - who have launched spirited volunteer efforts to help Iranian reformers.

“You are engaging in cyberwarfare, on the side of the good guys,’’ said Rob Faris of Harvard University’s Berkman Center for Internet & Society, which received State Department funds in 2007 to study the Internet’s impact on democracy and currently has a grant to look into what kinds of people are trying to get around government Internet filters.

The new funds, part of a budget proposal that Congress is slated to approve, could be a windfall for nonprofit organizations that provide Iranians with ways to view websites blocked by the regime, for software developers who train dissidents on how to e-mail in ways that cannot be traced, and for Iranian activists living outside the country who have launched Web-based forums on strategic protests, democracy, and human-rights violations.

If they have old routers they can do it themselves. Antennas are pretty easy to make too.

>The Iranian govt has shutdown the internet

Lol.

Because no American gives two shits about Iran. It's just some other desert country where they fuck goats and marry their own sisters.
Now, Trump who made so many Tweets when Obama was in office, condemning these Wars-for-the-kikes is now part of the problem himself. Someone wrote that Tweet for him, OH HOW I LOVE THE IRANIAN PEOPLE!!11!! IT'S THEIR GOVERNMENT THAT IS ALL WRONG!!111!. OK, let's flip this around. He should be more concerned about how Saudi Arabia abuses women over there, preventing them from even driving a car. Imagine if China said, "The US govt. is very, very evil, but the people are great! The ZOG should be overthrown and a puppet controlled by China should be installed in its place." This is basically what's happening and it's very transparent.

This. I too want to see dead mudshits.

According to this long article, the Arab Spring was partly a test to see how well governments could control civil unrest and insurrections by either limiting or controlling online access. Mostly they couldn't, and trying to just made things worse. The most success came from leaving it up and countering with their own social media campaigns. That's when the USgov realized they needed to go heavy on controlling the narrative with social media.
Anyway, point is, if that pattern holds true, shutting it down in Iran won't stop anything, and may accelerate it.

All we would want to do is bomb them. Why should we care about Iran?

Lol all you want, until your internet provider shuts off yours.

3:30 AM in Tehran

this potato nigger

It is better spend it to protect Poland from a imaginary/meme invasion from Russia.

It wasn't the Iranians, it got shut down from the globalists.

I'm having flash backs.

That British guys wife Nazneen is probably not gonna be freed now.