APOSIMZ 002 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>APOSIMZ 002 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
userscloud.com/qapmn1xkny0p/002
uploads.to/d1tni1amjkre
www75.zippyshare.com/v/Fv6nR8hI/file.html
mega.nz/#!EDg1wbxL!4Hy2Y2Dc0lYE_fqA6CcL5p4i5kfJdSDjARSGgsBj-Ig

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwy806RC2-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks.

I still haven't lost hope.

What a cute robot

>robot piss
What the fuck, at least Miura has the decency to make it loli piss. This is why Nihei's daughter doesn't like his works

A zombie ghoul draugr drinks robot dinosaur piss to live
Good job japan

Oh, no.

Anyone dumping?

Jesus fucking Christ, Nihei. *Draw* something.

You can't abandon the style which gives you any appeal and change to Kubo-type minimalism at the same time.

I wanna drink her pee.

Goodness user, she said it's not her body waste!

I'm bored enough.

What the fuck are you doing? Stop bumping the thread. This work barely deserves to be acknowledged as extant; it has earned and shall earn no championing.

show me on the doll where nihei touched you

Wah wah wah back to you user.

>Nihei is turning into a dirty old man who just wants to draw cute girls doing cute things

hahaha yesssssss

許せぬ

Can we discuss how he did get away with introducing an onahole?

>It's a nihei timeskip

>this art

Where did it all go so horribly wrong.

Done.

Sidonia/digital has ruined Nihei. Get the man a G pen

The art isn't any different, it's just biomega with inverted colors.

>Get the man a G pen
No. Just take him to an open field, look at the sunset together, and shoot him in the back of the head.

I miss the craziness of biomega. This manga is rather tame compared to it.

#1. no, and I don't even like biomega
#2. stop defending nihei

I'll stop defending Nihei when you stop being entitled over how he wants to draw.

Then fuck off if you don't like it

Cute robo ninja

Disliking something cannot be equated to 'entitlement'. That which is good shall always be good; that which is bad shall always be bad. And, "want" is not the truth.

>Disliking something cannot be equated to 'entitlement'.

What the fuck? Yes it can. People only hate his art now because "it's not like his old stuff." It's not the Nihei they "know" so they hate it. They want their old Blame era Nihei and insist he should go back to drawing like that because it's what THEY want, not what Nihei wants. That's the definition of entitlement.

>That which is good shall always be good; that which is bad shall always be bad.

Oh yeah, acting like this is an objective matter is totally just "disliking" something.

>That which is good shall always be good; that which is bad shall always be bad.
Tastes change. People change. Subjective things are subjective.

>This manga is rather tame compared to it.

Plebbitors always shit themselves over how Nihei has "lost his touch" even though his latest work is just like his early work.

The first half of Biomega was emblematic of Nihei's transition into action-scifi, but people always hoist it up as "classic Nihei" even though it was really out of character for him.

It's sad knowing Nihei will never top Tsumugi.

Nihei didn't lose his touch. He lost his ink bottle.

I've been having a shit day, so this has been a refreshing 5 minutes. Thanks, OP.

Titania is pretty cute so far.

>People only hate his art now because "it's not good." It's not the Nihei they "enjoy" so they hate it.
FTFY
Knowing a work, understanding a work, appreciating or disliking a work, and defining a work are all utterly mutually exclusive concepts and practices both within and without forum.

>They want their old Blame era Nihei and insist he should go back to drawing like that
I have not said nor written anything of the sort. Your opponent in this argument is of your own creation. An argument without an opponent is the ultimate form of waste.
I don't wish for him to go back to "drawing like that". I wish for him to be destroyed; his purpose has been served.

>... entitlement ... acting like this is an objective matter
I seek any thing which is of value. To argue that such a will is 'entitlement' is to deliberately destroy the inherent value of humans.
Objectivity belongs to the individual wills. There is no true concept known as "subjective value"; it is a construct of identity defined by its name.

>because it's what THEY want, not what Nihei wants
What would you maintain to know of the will, or want, of another?

Reconsider the breadth of my original declarations: I said that I do not believe that Aposimz's art is "biomega with inverted colors", and I said that I dislike modern Nihei works. An opponent was built by your own make and, graciously, I mimicked its form so that it might provide you with a response. Feel joy, and thank me.

>Tastes change. People change. Subjective things are subjective.
Your argument or statement - as you intend it, or as it will be interpreted - does not contradict the truth of what I had therein spoken.

You forgot to tip your fedora, satan.

Hey danke, think you could do Kagerou Daze and SAO Progressive volume 5?
Thanks for your other releases, too.

I'm done with Nihei. He is washed up.

The "goodness" of a work by definition cannot always remain "good", nor can a work's "badness". From generation to generation, peoples' ideals will change. Hell, even from the same person even a few years down the road, their tastes can change. Spouting shit like "if someone deems a work bad it will thus forever be bad" is nonsense. It's like tasting wine when you're 18, deem it to be disgusting, but then grow to love it when you're in your 20's.

>The "goodness" of a work by definition cannot always remain "good", nor can a work's "badness".
Can.
>From generation to generation, peoples' ideals will change.
Can.
>Hell, even from the same person even a few years down the road, their tastes can change.
Can.
>It's like tasting wine when you're 18, deem it to be disgusting, but then grow to love it when you're in your 20's.
Can.

All potentials, none certain.

Nihei needed a nice long break-

>everyone hates nihei now

Jesus fucking Christ. It's about time we found way to treat that; why live to 100 when you're not going to be with your all?

Don't prolong your suffering and visit one of those dutch death clinics, at least you will die sane.

Sidonia hit netflix so I guess there's a certain mindset of a few anons.

It's also one of the few anime adaptions that sorted out pacing structure properly for episodic storytelling.

The core of the story is in manga form though, and it's always been a cult following. Blame topics in Sup Forums have always been on and off, the fact there are just more now still doesn't give it the breaking point for hate in my observational opinion.

The style is predominately due to being on the outside of a megastructure / near the surface. I'm sure once they go a few 100,000km down the detail will come back.

FUCKING NIHEI

I hoped he will change his artstyle for new series as usual but nope, it's another ugly crap like Sidonia

I'm just happy we finally get a non-fuccboi MC in a Nihei manga that doesn't look like a retard.

I honestly don't mind the overall style of Nihei's newer manga, but this shit () is just straight up lazy. There's barely any background to it at all. And even with this very white/gray/neutral style he has used lately, there's still ample room to put in detailing like this ().

>.cbz
Stop that.

he didn't lost his touch, more like his edge

>you can't like Nihei on Sup Forums anymore
Oh how the times change. This is just like the situation of Wing nostalgiafags in Gundam threads.

Do not "like creators", like their work. That's my post - and Blame, Noise, Abara, Snikt and certain parts of Biomega are some of my favourite 'comic works' of all time. Yet, I personally find Nihei's current and recent works to be indefensible. Has nothing to do with the strawmen and dummy arguments which I predict to come now; it primarily has to do with the appearance of the work and his attempts at justification of its appearance. I don't like what it looks like and I don't believe that it is the best that he can do, so I will call it bad. That is, essentially, the nature of an opinion, is it not? But it is not a perspective on the creator. It is a perspective on the work.

>Yet, I personally find Nihei's current and recent works to be indefensible.
That's just, like, your opinion.

Did you get to the part where I said that it was my opinion?

I didn't finish reading since most of the retards here were talking as if Nihei's post Biomega being shit is a fact and not just their opinion.

>drinking cute robot waifu pee

>sidonia also had pee drinking
hmm

But it wasn't from a cute robot waifu. That's the key difference we're missing here.

>how many days ago was that
>90

Here we go again.

>cute girls are gone
Fuck, I guess they're dead. Not again.

>blame fucks are still upset

>3056
Why not 3000 pixels? This is not the only manga I've seen with 3056 pixels high images.

youtube.com/watch?v=hwy806RC2-Q
Will it be shit anons?

>CG
It's automatically shit.

CG doesn't automatically make something bad, it's when they try to mix it with 2d that makes it all really noticeable.
That said, there are zero excuses for the framerate.

I actually prefer his modern style, and while I can see how someone might prefer his older work, I don't see how that leads them to dislike the current.

Lack of detail makes people dislike it more than the light and dark stuff.

The small robot form is cuter than the humanoid form

>this start
never change Nihei

I wish you faggots would shut the fuck up about the art, it's annoying as shit.

>Miura: devolved into moe shit and pee drinking
>Nihei: devolved into moe shit and pee drinking
why

>moe is bad waaaaaa waaaaaaaaa I want my manime waaaaaaaah

>this whole post