Post political cartoons

Post political cartoons.

>Original

How are the left so bad at memeing?

because they're faggots and aside from putting cocks in each others assholes they're not good at anything else

nice flag. I thought Sup Forums wasnt reachable in China?

>caring so much about the food Trump eats and then projecting your obsession on his supporters
Jesus dude, this BORS should see a therapist or something

He's right in both instances.

>tfw I've always preferred my steaks well done but I never felt confident in sharing that precedence so I was glad Trump made cooked food great again

*preference

But he's right.

This. Civil Rights were a mistake.

This is how many of these T_D fags are.

Friggin T_D

horrible how true is this on Sup Forums right now. i want my old board back before LE DONALD GOD EMPROR XD plebbitors came to jerk over every decision of his.

Shows you just how irrational leftists are

>Friggin T_D
I think people underestimate how influential the_donald really is. The amount of help the_donald has given Trump is amazing, more than other candidates got from multiple superpacs. Sup Forums, which is almost entirely recycled r/the_DonaId memes has basically taken over Sup Forums. At one stage Trump was a complete joke on Sup Forums, now the pro-Trump Sup Forums board has like 100k posters, all thanks to the_donald's influence.

>being convinced by superior arguments is bad
The absolute STATE of the LEFT

So what's the joke? She's suicidal or something?

It's a whole army of em!

I hope that artist died of AIDS desu

Meh, it's OK to be from T_D

T_D was influential back in the campaign, now it's the laughing stock of Sup Forums because it's comprised entirely of pic related

THOSE DAMN DIGITS

Time to unleash the full might of my "Shitty Trump Cartoons" folder.

Cringe with me friends.

Thicc ass.

Oh, how the years change a man.

But they're all right.

Lincoln BTFO

Lincoln seems to be bothered by it. Having said that, Lincoln and Trump would have liked each other if they ever met.

4th to right, 8th down
How dare they use her

>Literally every single opinion that isn't beneficial or doesn't hold the feminism cause in high regard is considered problematic and unacceptable

I can hardly believe someone went thought all the trouble of drawing that pic and didn't realize he was a huge fucking hypocrite. I mean seriously, the entire pic is prejudice and nothing more, ad hominem and scarecrows all over.

I mean for fuck sake, LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE EXAMPLE is prejudiced and unfairly represented! That like being called a savage by a cannibal who's quartering a still living guy.

What the fuck is this?

I find it difficult to believe that (((Clay Bennet))) would be able to dig up that much self-awareness.

>implying letting retatds and foreigners decide you politics is something good

you have the autism

The latest addition to my collection. It is beautiful.

I also like this one.

Ali is a faggot:
Muhammad Ali once told a flight attendant that he wouldn't wear a seatbelt on a flight because 'Superman don't need no seatbelt'.

The stewardess answered by saying Superman don't need no plane.

Amazing level of delusion. M. Ali was extremely racist.

Mike (((Luckavich))) is jealous he will never be as alpha as Trump.

Damn. That stewardess rekt his shit.

Also, he was a fucking boxer. A sportsman. People need to stop idolizing sportspeople. My country is also guilty of this, sports fans really need to stop sucking the cock of Puskás Ferenc, but that is another story.

Also, Trump hatcheries.

It must be a pain in the ass to feel guilty for shit that isn't your fault.

Didn't Trump backpedal on the bathroom thing?

Behold. Jabba the Trump.

If I drew this, there'd be a Hillary Clinton in a slave Leia dress as well. But then again, I'm fucked up like this.

You have the trudeau
I am so sorry user, there is no treatment for this and you will probably become a faggot within days if not already.

im not in china, i'm in hong kong

you guys are so gay

>Patreon

Holy shit, you mean peoples actually PAY to be fed that nonsensical crap?

I mean, we wouldn't need mandatory birthing centers if those cows (side note, what male would find those two attractive enough to breed them?) would either shut their legs or spend $0.75 for a condom at a gas station.

>the author literally memed himself
what did he mean by this?

This
Please

Kek!

John McClown cartoon.

It would be funny if the cops didn't also shoot white people for no reason too.

Instead it's just sad race-baiting.

I'm not even mad. At least the artist actually put effort into his work.

Obligatory xenophobic bigot vs. Native Americans cartoon.

>slippery slope does not exist
You should have gased jews when you had a chance.

This turned into an unofficial "The left-cant-meme" thread pretty fast.

This is actually kinda funny. I remember after it came out that Trump loves well done steaks with ketchup, there were people here saying how great well done steak with ketchup is.

Don't get me wrong, it's pathetic that the left seized on that as some way to try and kill his presidency because they had literally nothing else, but this is actually a real thing that happened.

Liberals still don't realize just how strongly this defeats their own argument.

I've seen the left do this trick a few times. They take a statement from the right that is correct and the audience is expected to just treat it like it is false. It's frustrating and some form of cognitive dissonance trauma.

>At least the artist actually put effort into his work.

It is something that is sorely missing from today's political cartoons. We need another James Gillray.

And how did niggers moving into neighborhoods work out?

jew detected

You better wave that fucking flag you dirty shitskin parasite or I swear to god... WAVE THE FUCKING FLAG NOW

Shit, meant to include this image before.
To answer: it's the pathetic state a sad man has fallen into.

Sounds awesome, except for the last panel.

they scored an own goal with that one