Why are gays so awful Sup Forums

Why are gays so awful Sup Forums

They fuck butt, full of AIDS and an abomination to the natural order.

>they fuck butt
Proofs?

because they're gay lmao

Because they're a bunch of retarded degenerates. The simplest solution to that image would be to remove the flag and toss it in the trash where it belongs, and then shoot anyone else you see trespassing on your property. Do you even current year?

I wonder if I could find a rainbow colored MAGA hat.

Settle for the shirt.

Yeah I can't find one, and I'm not crafty enough to make my own.

I know gay people who just live normal lives and go home to the man they call their partner or even room mate and carry out their gay deeds in the privacy of their home.

They don't shove it down your throat or even make you acknowledge they are gay. So not all are bad just the liberal ones.

Maybe but its the vocal ones that make me want to silemce them all

What? All gay people are good at arts, crafts and sewing. You're obviously a FAKE gay! Imposter! Fuck off and go shag some women.

Being homosexual is a form of self-harming mental disorder, they're in active denial of it, and the anger and such comes out against society that won't be delusional to their behavior.

I'm not sure they mean to be bad: gays are mentally ill, of course, and their actions reflect their thought-patterns.

Lesbians are doubly sicko.

>libruuuUuUuuUuuUl

I always imagine retards shrieking that word like mrs garrison in a show that I just realized you're too young to remember.

Anyways, welcome to Sup Forums. Up until a few months ago Sup Forums was busy shilling for a homosexual that referred to himself as a faggot about once a minute.

I don't get it, America is gay

>white on yellow lettering

i thought gays were supposed to be good at graphical design.

Because they have never had decent pussy.

Honestly good pussy compared to wack vadge changes a boy into a man.

Based doggo only cares about being fed, and taken for walks. Even Dogler didn't invade anywhere.

>People living in Pence's house are protesting him over fag rights

WTF. Can Pence call the police and have them removed?

>i thought gays were supposed to be good at graphical design.

Only the ones who arent batshit crazy or stupid.
Hint: less than 20% of them are.

I worked with a gay guy like that, and he told me a few times that the "militant gay community" would end in gays having to hide from society again.

This was years ago he told me this too. Even before all the LGBTQIDJISJFIS nonsense took hold.

There's no such thing as a normal gay life. They are all degenerates because they are mentally ill, even the ones you think are normal they're not.

>Up until a few months ago Sup Forums was busy shilling for a homosexual that referred to himself as a faggot about once a minute.
nope, you're thinking of r*dditors who came here, we never liked that fag

You're not too bright are you?

>Why are gays so awful Sup Forums
something about mixing blood, feces, and semen in ass and dick holes really just makes a person unlikable, avoiding disease is an evolutionary imperative.

Dare them to go do it to a ghetto Evangelical Church or a moqsue

To give a legit reason OP, I think it's because they feel 'opressed'? But whether that is true, no one knows.

Please Kim nuke this fucking country. There is no redemption. Trump can't save us from this faggotry

>tfw it's okay to be gay now
>don't want to be in a relationship with a woman
>don't want kids
>don't want to fuck guys
>don't want to fuck trannies
>don't identify as asexual
>can't identify as childfree
The STATE of this world is shocking tbqh. You can't hate everyone equally, it's not fair to others I guess.

>Dare them to go do it to a ghetto Evangelical Church
Are ghetto nigs religious ?

For a bunch of people supposedly affairs for their lives, and think Pench will electrocute the gay away sure are brash in their mocking. I hope they get all that’s coming to them.

counter intuitively, yes they are

>fags take picture for an EPIC twitter smackdown

damn, powerful. truly epic.

It's like when people who smoke weed make it a huge part of their identity, and it becomes annoying. The libs are making it COOL amd BRAVE to be lgbthskaheke83y2 which gives them all the incentive in the world to try and garner attention for something that they claim they want to be considered normal.

So many of them are just fucking annoying. And we all know gay people can be normal. They just want to be assholes.

>Pence has a record of voting against LGBTQ rights?
Which rights?

Was america ever gay?

Its pretty gay now. Maybe the 80s it was gay. Or was it way back in 1776 when it was the gayest?

>. And we all know gay people can be normal.
doubt,jpg

9/10 fags are mentally ill, with a hefty sprinkle of molestation. That last 1 fag left is not to be trusted either; he has ulterior motives and getting dick up his ass is just a means to an end.
Smoking is degeneracy as well, though.

They are utter degenerates

America never stopped being gay.

Lol, you mean back in colonial times when sodomy was a hanging offense?

Libshits just love mindless slogans that make no sense but just feel good?

>gays so awful
the nerve on you
talking about gays without calling them faggots
shame on you leftypol

Most gays hate this shit and are normal people. But 30% of the gays are extremely feminine and loud and mentally ill, which is why stuff like this happens. Being openly gay should be frowned upon

>T. Gay