/u/ BTFO

/u/ BTFO

Ouch

At least they still have Ilya right?

>Illya
>in Extra

So what was up with Hakunon showing up in the teaser?

Fuck off, this shit It's gonna flop.

She's with Archer.

More like everyone expecting an interesting adaptation btfo

At least.

/u/ getting BTFO is my favorite servant event

RIP

I'm not /u/. I wanted archer and female mc. Guess were getting another generic male mc and female Saber. How original

But they're side characters. Nasu talked about it in his blog.

Nero can go fuck off. She ruined Extella.

Damn I can't stop staring at Nero's tiddies.

Jesus christ look at Nero's Neros.

I hope FemHakuno is in it and she has Archer as a Servant.
I hope that stupid slut fox gets bullied to suicide by Twice.

Is Altera going to be in this?

>Extella Zero confirmed

Fucking Nasu already spoiled the whole plot

Oh man what a shitshow.

Punishes Archer will BTFO Nero, Tamamo, and the retard knight who can't cook.

Didn't he "spoil the plot" by making Fate/Extra and Fate/Extra CCC?

Fucking Nasu.

I know he even fucking spoiled Fate/Zero when he wrote Fate/Stay Night what a fucker.

He spoiled the UBW anime too. How do we stop the madman?

No since the anime will be different than the games. He spoiled what will happen in his blog though.

She literally appears in the trailer, and in the final boss arena.
Both will have a role I guess, (M) Hakuno will just be Saber's Master.

>canonically that big
She's perfect.

Why is the tit-u-lar main girl of Extra not on the cover art of her own anime?

She's always been a side fuck. Altera is more important than her.

fuck off

IT
KEEPS
HAPPENING.

Please. Its just platonic.

Fate/Extella proves it's not platonic.
It's fiery lust.

I'd rather have an Extella anime.

Shes a whore.

Whore Saber best Saber.

Mordrid is the best.

No it isn't.

I don't think you've played Fate/Extella.
The entire time Nero and Hakuno were struggling not to fuck eachother's brains out every night.

>A fake that surpassed the original.

I need to play this. I need more Nero in my life.

You really do. It's one giant Nero want. They included like 15 different Servants and only Nero gets any spotlight whatsoever.

>only Nero gets any spotlight whatsoever.
As it should be.

I guess anime studios realize that yuri doesnt sale.

Wank. I meant wank.
I thought that at first but all the Servant side stories are just three maps and a short dialogue where they go "HMPH. This will be INTERESTING."
It got repetitive and lazy.
And I'm mad they shafted Archer so fucking hard. He does virtually nothing the entire game.

I'm not surprised by them picking male Hakuno because even without Nasu blog post about Extella Zero if you look at the manga adaptations of Extra they all focused on Male Hakuno and he was the only one to get a drama cd. I hope they keep his drama cd VA because I like the voice he used for Touma.

Hey i am there too lets meet and have sex

I understand. I hope its a situation like the first Extra where the next one is bigger and better since Extella is technically a new series. Like they were just testing the waters of a musou title.

>wanting Nero's ending animated
Pls no

This "Extella is a big Nero wankfest" meme is the worst. She does next to nothing in Tamamo and Altera's routes. She only does anything in her route and the final one. Even if you ignored all the side stories, the amount of time Nero is on screen compared to the other heroines is only slightly longer. And the final route wasn't even about Nero, it was about Altera. You just played as Nero.

It would be better than in the game.
Her venus model looks like dogshit in game but looks good in the art.
Look at this crap.

Pretty sure he was talking about the end of Nero's route, where Hakuno dead and she's telling him over and over to wake up.

>Tamamo gets a good ending
>Rider gets to sex Hakuno at the end of her route
>game has more focus on Altera's circumstances
>Cover character gets a shitty ending and just shows up in the end of another character's route to save the day

BOBMIYA APPEARS IN EXTRA ANIME

FeMCxTamamo

Are any of these spinoff anime adaptations worth watching in place of the source?

FeMCxMC

Nasu hates /u/ confirmed.

Illya still has Shirou.

Pls no. Extella is fucking terrible.

Why is Fate so popular? It's a shit franchise

Windows Phone?

Hai.

>that bangs

I'm in love.

Way too much photo shop

To be honest, him being Extra-based makes sense since his whole fucking backstory revolves around the CCC villain

They're pretty much shipping Gudako with Dantes.

>Replaced Punished to Boby
Crime worst than Hitler

I feel you. I'm saving up so I can get rid of my Ativ S which refuses to die. Still has the stock battery.

My only problem is with the 512mb ram (Lumia 530), but it was just $30 so it was expected.

>/u/ is the only board that wants more cute girls

Shit taste

We just keep winning!

No, horse sluts is going to flop, this is Fate with Saber and is a guaranteed seller.

Only some, because that horse musume garbage got an anime.
At least with Fate adaptations they're smart enough to know, same with Granblue.

BASED NASU, HE TRULY IS /OURGUY/

>tfw the only yurishit scene in F/SN ends up being a 3 way
So based.

Fuck you Nasushit. Fate is dead. It takes a special george lucas level of insanity in trying to ruin everything about the franchise you yourself created. I can't wait till he retires or something.

Most likely won't even touch it unless I find out about confirmation that this is not tied in anyway to extella. I had enough of female protagonists being fridged. IF it is Extella-Zero scenario hey at least I have a solid confirmation on nasu's misogyny(and maybe homophobia but that was already obvious since his comments on FGO) this time.

Marketing this with FemMC in the first PV is just underhanded now. Hopefully this is not hogging resources from 3Gatsu S2 and Owarimonogatari S2.

Second best fate franchise being sacrifficed as a tie-in to Extella nonsense would be damn sad tho. Exploration of identity and reality all dumped away for sake of GATHER YOUR HAREM TO FIGHT LOLALIENS AMIRITE

This.

The only correct answer.

t. /u/

Fate is for men. You should stick to your seasonal yuribait

You must be trolling. Even FGO can't brainwash people that much.

You don't realize just what a clusterfuck trying to fit "Extella Zero" into 24 episodes would be Doing Extra Nero route into a 24 episode anime would be doable with some additions that fix the poorer-characterization of some F/E characters. Trying to stuff MORE servants and BOTH Hakuno/Hakunon into 24 episode series will be absolutely utter shit with nobody getting any deserved focus. This will be a clusterfuck on the level of trying to fuse multiple routes into one.

You don't realize how this ruins the whole point of F/E and F/E CCC? That Extella absolutely does not fit what is explored in F/E?

YOu Don't realize just how scummy and problematic it is to use a PV with FemaleMC(which implies LGBT romance) only to make a show with male MC with hetero romance?

Go whine about it on tumblr
Fate anime is not for degenerates(except Prisma)

Stop copy and pasting quotes from that user on myanimelist Fate/Last Encore thread.

>muh soggy knee
>muh homophobia
>muh LGBT
Fuck off, ANN "reviewers"

Fuck off. This could have been something groundbreaking and awesome - A female protagonist that defies "female heroine" behavior tropes, an actual focus lgbt relationship in nasuverse, an actually improved F/E version worthy of F/E CCC. Now this will be just a cheap advert for Extella nonsense. And SHAFT is wasted on this. This is literal definition of monkey's paw.

Honestly, why are people surprised? /u/ shit isn't exactly profitable.

Fuck you Nasushit. Fate is dead. It takes a special george lucas level of insanity in trying to ruin everything about the franchise you yourself created. I can't wait till he retires or something.

Most likely won't even touch it unless I find out about confirmation that this is not tied in anyway to extella. I had enough of female protagonists being fridged. IF it is Extella-Zero scenario hey at least I have a solid confirmation on nasu's misogyny(and maybe homophobia but that was already obvious since his comments on FGO) this time.

Cry more /u/ shitters

Japan never cared for your SJW inclussion bullshit
What the fuck do you expect of a franchise made for otakus since it's birth from a country where gay marriage is illegal?
Stop whining just because Nasu doesn't care about a bunch of screaming westerners.

Sounds more like ANN or tumblr

Really not digging how nasu turned it into a story about male hakuno's harem. Really dont get why he'd do that considering Extella did not need a "definitive" prequel. Not to mention trying to do Hakuno and Hakunon AND all three servants in 24 episodes sounds like a recipe for a disaster too.

Original F/E scenario is just bad, any addition would be better.

Why would anyone want a bland guy instead of a cute girl?

Now I'm glad they didn't do it. That sounds retarded.

No. Trying to stuff MORE servants and BOTH Hakuno/Hakunon into 24 episode series will be absolutely utter shit with nobody getting any deserved focus. This will be a clusterfuck on the level of trying to fuse multiple routes into one.

I just wanted more lewd art of the female MC, suck my dick nasu

You're replying to a shitposter copypastig comments from a retard on MAL (or maybe the retard himself)
Fuck off back to MAL

Not an argument.

I dreadful the da SJW take over the anime

so FGO didn't get more episodes?