Why does ameritards and other western whites think Arabs have brown skin...

Why does ameritards and other western whites think Arabs have brown skin? Our skin color is mostly white to yellow that just tans under sun. Don't confuse us to North Africans or Indians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabid_race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_identity#Racial_identity
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares. I don't respect any nation that isn't capable of building its own cars.
If you think skin color is why you're hated think again. Japs aren't white and Sup Forums is sucking their dicks.

kek

Yemenites are like 30 % nig, not Arabs

They live in Arabian Peninsula (so they are Arabs) in contrary to Syrians from the Levant. Explain that.

You dont want to be confused with with North Africans or Indians? I think the same applies both ways.

Who wants to be lumped in with inbred, mutilated dick muslims?

Ask any Arab are Yemenis arab and they will say no. Yemenis had to take DNA test before moving to Israel to show they don't have negroid genes

Those are Jews, also Saudis have mingled with monkeys too, not most of them but many, in the south especially

>Saudis aren't Arabs
You have a strange definition of who's an Arab, my friend

Saudis are Arabs but many citizen of Saudi Arabia are not Arabs, just like half-Gypsy might be citizen of Poland but it's not a true Pole

>They live in Arabian Peninsula (so they are Arabs)

>Refugees from the middle least live in Europe (so they are European)

Gulf Arabs and Yemenis are usually brown. Sorry.

Also, and probably the main reason, is because South Asian Muslims, (especially Pakistanis,) love to larp as Arabs; keep in mind they make up most of the worlds Muslims after Indonesians. Being called an Arab is often the highest honour to them, regardless of how you preface it.

What are Arab Tribes, my idiot mutt? Or you gonna use the term Arab culturally to englobe even Somalis and Sudanese too.

Levantines are not Arabs

I literally do not give one fuck. Sand niggers are sand niggers and that's all I need to be able to identify in order to string you up from trees when the time comes.

You are above niggers, I'll give you that.

>Sandniggers and sandniggers

You’d be the last one to be able to ‘identify’ them when your census calls them ‘white.’

*are

>Gulf Arabs, also known as Arabian Arabs or true Arabs, among whom are the Saudis, Bahrainis, Kuwaitis, southern Iraqis and the Bedouins, are more frequently of classic Arabid type.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabid_race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_identity#Racial_identity
kek
>The Arabs refuse to classify and called them as "white" they identify themselves as "Arab".
>(...)
>According to the US Census Bureau, they are considered to be “white” and the Arabs still embrace and defend that status today.

Most Gulf Arabs are not brown (unless tanned under sun and even then it's like light brown) and Yemenis are not Arabs, they are closer to Somalis

yep most arabs are white
definitely Iraqi's Syrians and Lebanese

Most Gulf Arabs look like Indians. It’s not even due to sub-Saharan admixture, lots of them look like straight up Indians/Pakistanis. It’s weird. But “not brown” would not describe the majority.

nigger from the north > light skin
nigger from the south >dark skin

shitskin with inferior complex thread lmao
do us a favor and kys