Are visuals the most important thing in anime?

Are visuals the most important thing in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/154804363/#154804363
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, it would be called wordsime or something similar if they weren't

it's a primarily visual medium so i don't fucking know maybe

No because kyoani shows are all shit despite having good visuals

no
characters are

This feels like some pseudo-Digibro topic.

Why is Boruto holding hands with some other guy? That shit is hella gay.

it's his dad

Why is Naruto holding hands with some guy then? jesus, way to get specific over nothing. It's still hella gay.

Fuck off you cancerous Narutard spammer.

God no.

Unless it's an action scene or REALLY bad I think visuals are near the bottom of importance.

Music/sound is more important than visuals.

Fuck off Narutard

desuarchive.org/a/thread/154804363/#154804363

Do you wanna get banned that much, OP?

No, having an incredulous tsukkomi jumping in from off-screen after every joke is the most important thing. Fortunately, creators recognize this rule, which is why they always abide by it.

Naruto has a humongous amount of fanservice that anyone not actively watching it is either gay or just mad their self-insert pinkshit didn't sex the blondshit

Fuck off you underaged Narutard.

Naruto has great soundtrack, great directing and the filler has been better than the original series since part 1 ended.

Now fuck off. Don't you have a Tokyo Ghoul thread to shit up?

Fuck off back to tumblr, Narutard

I bet you I've seen more anime than you.

As if anyone could take a Narutard seriously,

Prove you've seen more anime than me then.

The fact you claim Naruto has humongous fanservice already says enough about your so called anime knowledge.

Prove you've seen more anime than me then.

no and your pic proves it
great visuals there, shit anime

Visuals are one of many contributing factors, and while they can make or break a show, mediocre is usually good enough. Unless someone fucked up really bad it doesn't usually take away too much from a show. The generic baseline style is usually good enough but if you have someone like Hirai on board the show is guaranteed unwatchable because of the artstyle.

Not him, but you are clinically retarded.

Nice

>starting Kyoani thread with Naruto screencaps
Just.

What the fuck are you even trying to say with this mess of a post?

Newfag.
"How much value do you put into visual direction" always were Kyoani threads, you can't even start it properly.

Nope, they're naruto threads. Deal with it ESLfag.

They're Naruto threads ever since that show's producers decided to pump up the visuals and Kyoani has been spinning their wheels with well-animated but unmarketable pablum.

This looks honestly dull and soulless. Not that I expected taste from a Narutard cancer to begin with.

No, it's vision.

>This looks honestly dull and soulless.
You might want to get your eyes checked then