OP pastebin: pastebin.com/mygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Hungary
youtube.com/watch?v=KFvqs5dqELQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shill thread

US GOVERNMENT TRYING TO SUBVERT A PRO WHITE GOVERNMENT

So when is Trump getting impeached this year? I heard Mueller was getting close with his investigation.

What's any of this mean?

Long live Iran and Hezbollah

if there are any anons in Vegas please leave tonight

LOL sorry sven but its not going to happen

they sponsor liberal media to produce propaganda against the pro white government

Ignore splitters
Real thread here.

SAGE THIS THREAD

Fuck that. Hungary are /ourguys/

Rex Tillerson has to go. He's a globalist cocksucker.

Some frog eyed baby

was it autism

Fuck Iran lads.

Fuck off and stop being assmad about the fact that I posted the new thread first

With the lower federal courts making a mockery of the separation of powers in the USA, someone remind me;

Why doesn't the military and any other applicable branches just ignore the courts again? Unless the Supreme Court has ruled on something they should feel free to carry on as they're instructed imo, and not worry about what some single, biased civilian in a robe has to say. They answer to the president and Joint Chiefs of Staff, not the kangaroos. What the courts gonna do, send an army of balifs into every military base and try to arrest the top brass? Good luck.

Same goes for things like the travel ban, immigration control is clearly an issue for the executive branch, not the civil/justice once. I know Trump didn't want to give them any ammo against him early on, but I think the President would be well within his authority to tell immigration control to ignore the courts and do what he tells them until the Supreme Court rules on something.

Like I said I know Trump is biding is time and not wanting to upset the apple cart ahead of schedule, but god damn I'm sick of these judges who think they're kings ruling on shit they have no authority over, and people not telling them to fuckoff. You wanna drain the swamp? Forget congress, those fuckers can be voted out. We need a judicial purge, followed by and FBI, DOJ then CIA purge.

Unfortunately congress is so corrupt you can't purge the judges just yet, each branch feels like it is so far gone there is no checks and balances anymore.

Stay out of this, ignorant Amerimutts.

Trump administration is doing the right thing here against the corrupt establishment.

>I'm a totally organic and well meaning average /PTG poster I promise

Rural media is irrelavant even if its full Orban propaganda. Our most viewed tv channels and most visited websites are either post communists and/or libshit anti goverment bs 24/7
Their cry for "balanced" and ((independent)) media is pathetic.

I was mad at Obama for supporting the uprising in Libya and Syria. Should I be mad at Trump for supporting the uprising in Iran? What are they fighting for? This shit never ends well in the middle east.

I thought y'all were bros?

>Should I be mad at Trump for supporting the uprising in Iran?
No, this is a good thing

>What are they fighting for?
Freedom and the right to practice non-Islamic religion

Stop saying it's pro white when it supports terror against whites, you ignorant Brit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Hungary

Oh you fucking traitors...
You are the likes that say unironcally " I want Austira-Hungary back so we would have their leaders" or crying for western intervention all the time. Do us a favor and kys faggot.

Fuck off little brainwashed gypsy, here adults are talking.

>Freedom and the right to practice non-Islamic religion
Nah, the vast majority of Iran is Shia
It's basically those that aren't Shia islamists that are protesting

>(((Freedom)))
You.mean gay rights, feminism, liberal democracy and a Rothschild owned bank

>Freedom and the right to practice non-Islamic religion
they already have that shlomo
are you saying the romani terrorise whites? i don't get it

>pumping money into another """democratic""" uprising in the third world is good
>destabilising a country of over 70 million for a new refugee flood is good
>stepping into a shit worse than Vietnam is good

pic related: "the Jew is guilty in war". All of this ONLY serves the purpose of satisfying Israel.

Movement!

MAGA

Who fucking cares bong.
If they are stupid enough to let it happen to their county then it's in them.

Yes, our government are the biggest cucks who failed to create basic order despite having two constitutional majorities.

They MUST be voted out to save Hungary.

>If they are stupid enough to let it happen to their county then it's in them
If the USA don't send military aid or troops, yes it's on them, but not otherwise mr. Noseberg

Terrorist funding government of Iran on the way out. Yet another part of Obama's legacy destroyed.

Why should we give two shits about some literally who county like hungry

The kikes want one thing: US war on Iran. If Trump goes for it, it's over. He's just as bad as Hillary, Obama, and Bush.

Hurrdurr all my problems are bcause of ebil orban.
Sort youself out, user.

reminder donald trump gets shot tomorrow (New years eve)

for the screen cap

US supported uprising in Syria, and that led to a huge shitshow. We should have just let Assad put down the uprising.

Same thing in Iran.

Kikes very much want us to get involved in Iran.

Will we get Punished Melania?

Die for Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=KFvqs5dqELQ

Question
Why are you plebitor r_theDonald shills still supporting this puppet for the kikes and military industrial complex?
Would you please fuck off to your board please?

These mudlims are incapable of doing anything for themselves Trump gave them a REASON to chimp out on a silver platter and all they do is throw USA nigger tier riots protests Holy Fuck grow a pair

How can you defend Trump's cia supporting this sensless uprising in Iran?

Trump and his Jew overlords are responsible for this.

There are millions of us persians all over the world.

You people are starting a fight you will not win.

Yeah, but the leadership is different in Syria than Iran. Assad was no threat.

It's not 2002 anymore (((They))) can't lie to us and pull the wool over our eyes like they use to without staging another elaborate 9/11 style hoax

Iranians are no threat to you. The media made you think they are because Israel is nearby and they don't like one another.
The American (and general western/NATO) public only stands to lose with another shitty middle-eastern war

They're allied dipshit. Iran is one of 3 countries left on the planet without a Kike controlled central bank, and you fucking mutts can't help but steamroll for your kike overlords.
Hint hint, one of the others is NK.

Give back our northern provinces you faggots drunk piece of shit

Trump will do what ever the deep state wants.
His ag is against him.
His Generals are against him
The gop is doing everything they can to lose in 18 so he'll be impeached
He'll do what ever(((they))) tell him today.

The USA need's to remain neutral until iran builds their nuke or 2, Obama only gave them billions of our shekels. We built a nukes from scratch like over 75 years during war time. Is Iran just incompetent or pussies I think the latter

hate to say it but even if he did want to not be a good goy, he cant. he is already in hot water alone just for being republican, and him trying to get shit done has turned other neocons against him. hes fucked if he does anything.

Maybe, just maybe they just want to build nuclear power plants
Cray, I know?

Are they third world tier ?

Did Hiro do something to the fucking site again? I'm trying to toiletpost on my jewpad and the whole board now crashes unless I stop loading it prematurely. I love you lads but I hate this place.

Try blocking javascript. Big difference in loading times.

>third world tier
wouldn't say so, they've already hit the demographics transition and all

Iran is in a sad state I mean how much more welfare can we possibly give them to get their act together and get into a Mexican standoff with the Jews Allah is not pleased Sad

>we build nukes
>Iran doesn't
>are they pussies or what?
Wow, maybe they just want to honor the agreement they made with the entire world?
The agreement that the US would break in the worst way by meddling in internal affairs.

dune coons are incapable of honoring anything Honor doesn't even have a translation in Arabic

And yet you are the campaigning for breaking a word of honor.
Retarded or just a kike? The world wonders.

Say it with me you fucking mutt bastards DEATH TO THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC DEATH TO ISLAM

This is a part of the budget that needs to go. It is all of these programs that have been bankrupting this nation for decades by the globalists. Also every time you hear some DC hack say this is only .00% of the budget, point out that those little points become a whole in no time when it comes to spending.

I'm just saying who the fuck cares it's not in our interest to do anything but sit back and watch them throw tantrums in the street until they grow the balls to do something. The USA should take Switzerland approach of doing nothing but sending reporters to get the footage for us to watch in our comfy homes

Quick question, when evola talked about the "burgeois" who was talking about?

was he a commie?, I've only seen commies bitch about the "filthy capitalist burgeois"

HAPPENING

Sup Forums is the_Donald board. Shoo sandnigger.

He came from as much an aristocratic background as just possible, to him the merchant classes are nouveau riche, rootless cosmopolites, etc.

>he believes that they are protesting for secularism
oh man, you probably said the same thing at the arab spring

>page 10
I have won