How much better would Madoka be if it were animated by Kyoani?

How much better would Madoka be if it were animated by Kyoani?

Kill yourself.

>Godly Inu Curry witches replaced by Kyoukai's bland monsters of the week
>Eerie, glassy, dreamlike Shaft cityscape replaced by blurred Instagram shots of the Kyoto suburbs
>Madoka tells Homura she doesn't like her "that way", starts dating her male math teacher
>The series was all Homura's chuuni delusions

Fuck off kyoanus

Kill yourself kyoanigger.

There'd be less quality

The real question is: Does Sayaka have the best armpits of all the Megukas?

Threadly reminder that closeups of background characters do not fucking count as QUALITY.

Visually better but ultimately cancer.

It will be longer( s1 & s2 without recap movies) and will get a better ending.

I think it would lose a lot of its atmosphere.

>answering seriously
Yeah I know.

That's not true QUALITY.

This on the other hand...

I wouldn't even trust Kyoani to do TDS or Oriko right. If we were picking random non-Shaft studios to try to take one of the loops in some different direction I'd rather Madhouse or even Triger or ufo or something to spice it up. I don't see Kyoani fitting at all. Ultimately shaft is fine regardless though.

If it was just the animation itd be so much fucking better.

As much as I love Kyoani, no. A big part of what made Madoka great was its unique style. Kyoani just wouldn't fit.

could see a few other studios if they ever chose to animate other loops as a sort of spinoff. some of the official manga loop ones were pretty good and had totally different styles and it worked.

agreed main series though was just right with its style however and how that meshed with the content.

Yeah it would be a lot better adding fanservice every 4 minutes

QUALITY Kyoani

Doubt the average viewer would pick up on all of that. This on the other hand

You're not wrong in that they're incomparable.

That said didn't the bluray and movie versions fix most of this?

It would be better if only the animation is changed.

Art direction/style is one of the main reasons Madoka is so praised.

True. Same with the first few seasons of sailor moon crystal. Doesn't make it any less embarrassing they decided to let it go on air.
Atleast it's not durarara, I'll give it that

Yeah, fair enough.

Honestly I liked shaftgarbage because I was fansubbing it and enjoyed the "omg just shit something out, watchers are waiting" similarity.

you think that's bad, this was from when the anime aired, check this quality out

bet no one ever noticed this background character during the original run.

Holy shit I never noticed
That's adorable

A lot of it was left in the BD. They fixed some more but not all of it for the movie

Because it wasn't there dumbass

Mio?

Isn't that mio and the other nigger punk from nichijou?

i can't tell anymore if a post like this was made by a Kyoani Fanboy or a haters who really dislike Kyoani...

Meme characters and butchered Ume designs.

Better production values, better script(especially if Yoshida was doing it), better art style, etc.
The only thing I'd miss would be the Inu Curry segments, but it's an OK sacrifice to make everything better.