Youjo Senki

The Empire will lose because they violated the NAP and do not understand free market principles.

Just rush the tech tree to nukes and auto win.

but that's a terrible strat. you're better off rushing light tanks and tank artillery.

What if all their markets are free, and their government just takes advantage of this buildup of industry and technology created from the competitive free market to wage war?

>not rushing the great library to get iron working for FREE

Sonzai X is a faggot.

They lose because Germany isn't fucking allowed to win, ever. That'd be too Hitlerian for the world.

But it's not even Nazi germany. Is germany just evil forever now?

>not zerg rushing without advancing trees

user.

Yes, that's how it works.

Sorry, my ruins gave me barbarian encampment locations not a battering ram.

it's simple.

If you're not a jew, it doesn't belong to you.

>Is germany just evil forever now?
>Hitler is dead but they somehow still manage to fuck up all of Europe
The answer is yes.

>sending millions of souls into despair and suffering just to fuck with one person who doesn't put up with your shit because "no biggie, I can just ressurect them lol"

In their first confrontation, the mc was able to force himself to move in the timestop. after the reincarnation he is no longer timestopped at all.

I think what's happening here is """god""" is bootyblasted that people can get along just fine without his help and in his endless blinding pride and greed it's infuriating to think a mere human has any kind of power whatsoever.

or maybe it's some kind of candidate selection. who knows.

it is the nature of the german to use whatever is at hand to destroy their surroundings. They have a major ego problem and a penchant for willed ignorance.

Merkel is what you get for denazifying Germany, suck it up fag.

>a bunch of jewish puppets are fucking up Europe
Color me surprised

I didn't understand the end of episode 11 at all. Is there a piece of history I'm suppose to know about to understand it?

She literally explains it to you. You don't even need to know about dunkirk to get it.

Why didn't tanya just use the nuke spell from the first episode?

Watching Tanya screaming in agony was fucking painful. Somebody help this loli!

Takes too long to prepare and she doesn't want to pray to God anymore than she has to. There is also the risk of friendly fire.

You're in for one hell of a ride if season 2 ever comes.

No germany has always been fucking over europe for centuries. It's in their blood to start shit

It was a little disturbing to see her so desperate and getting manhandled by Anson. Pretty good episode to see how distressed she can be when she gets backed into a corner. It's a good contrast to how normally calm she is.

>t. anglo

>not quick expanding into two local nations and using their native units to rush the under geared enemy armies

>not putting everything into production to get the great pyramids and the great library

At that point its easier to just rush the great library for iron working and plowing cities with your superior units.

>implying the enternal anglo isn't everyone's greatest ally
Nice empire, Kraut. Not everyone can measure up but we're glad you tried.

>wasting points on production and city work when you could just horde your diplomacy to have an offensive empire plan by the time winter rolls around and march your units to the boarder while they're occupied
Scrubs

>not having secured global hegemony before the age of sail ends

it's like none of you have played Civ before

That just how the anglo sees it even though his entire foreign policy has always been to fuck up Europe and prevent powers from emerging in it.

It was in the episode. Most of the French army was let go rather than killing them. It was an armistace not a surrender.

>not playing 1v1 on a small map
>not rushing archers

>implying your partner doesn't have an archer sitting in his city
If you're playing 1v1 on small maps people know what you're doing

>not rushing great library for free philosophy into fast civil service

Archipelago is the patrician's choice for Civ map type.

Prove me wrong

Wheres the fun in not killing everyone for 300 turns?

That's how intense this episode was. I was surprised she was capable of feeling fear and crying.

God bless the queen faggot

i like civ

In building a good infrastructure and surprise them with a nuclear holocaust after 200 turns.

>200 turns
you could play 5-10 games in that time though

>trusting a kraut with rulership
The only half way decent one got his shit pushed in. You guys can't handle hegemony.

Preparing all the nukes takes some time

>plots both world wars
>you guys can't handle hegemony!
Decayed tooth faggot.

>loses both
Time to dig some holes on the beach I guess

that just angered me, i fucking hate Anson, fucker cheated like the bitch he is. bet that faggot will respawn because of reasons.

Serves you right Anson, should have called it quits and leave to notUSA.

Not even german mate, that's just your paranoia speaking.
The irony is that your capital fell to arabs before Berlin did.

The blood and face marks look so fucking terrible, but at least the combat was well done, loved how she used the sun and clouds for cover and when she pulled out the knife

Not even english mate, that's just your paranoia speaking.
The irony is that your nation started shit time and time again with hopes of domination and gets shat on and almost destroyed.

best little sister, she should get a pat on the head and told shes a good girl.

now that you said something about it, i have to agree.

what is this expression trying to convey

Not if there's only you and one other great power and you both pushed for a Nuclear Non-Proliferation in fear of MAD

>get fuck ya scrub gg no re

autism

Really, I'm not german.
WW1 literally wasn't started by the germans and WW2 literally was just the eternal anglo using Poland as a powder keg.
Of course that at the end of the war, the decayed tooth faggot just abandoned Poland to the soviet kikes.

Episode where she's lost behind enemy lines and taken as prisoner of war when?

unless they do anime original for a s2 that might not come, not gonna happen

banzai sekksu wants her to reach the deepest pit of despair and being a POW lounging in a cell and working all day isn't going to break tanya that easily

I'm not english.
Started shit does not mean initiated the events. It means that were party to them. Abstinance is an option. Defence is an option. Going ALL IN and trying to take over? That's a kraut.

then they try to get Intel from her but it does not work so they try other means....doujin when?

Is that when they cut off her arms and legs like that one picture?

Germany has unequivocally has fallen to Arabs long before Britain has. Who gives a shit about the mayor of a single shitskinned city.

b-but why is """god"""' wanting the major loli to love him so damn much its kinda fucking pointless just to waste all those lives just for something that dumb.

NO!

the ""god"" isn't transcendent to the point where it's above petty emotions, you could tell that just from the initial dialogue between him and tanya at the beginning of the story.

he wants to teach this guy a lesson, and use him as a tool to spread faith back into humanity, basically two birds with one stone.

What was Tanya's reasoning for saving Weiss? Was it only because she thought it would reflect bad on herself if another member of her squad died?

No, it's the moment when stockholm syndrome takes effect and she gently falls in love with one of the guards that help her to flee so they can build a poor but happy life in the empire and raise two sweet little children.

Start shit get hit faggot.
This time around Germany has the whole degenerate leftist squad behind them and the anglos don't, let's see how this plays out.

It's their fucking capital and arabs are already close to killing parlament members.

okay Satan.

thanks you too

fucking love this scene.

Given your track record it's a very good sign. Finally the lefties will go down with the krauts instead of the nationalists. Have fun.

I've been waiting for the suffering. They've been building it up for a while now, and I don't know anything about the light novel.

Tanya has rejected SONZAI X for 10+ years do you really think that she's fall in love with some random guard? She's more likely to fall in love with Visha than that.

Tanya isn't just a loli combat mage, she's also a loli CQC expert

What if X mindbreaks her into an obedient little girl?

You're going to get your shit pushed in and european nationalism will die, finishing what the anglos started almost a century ago.

So, where does Not Russia play into this? Surely, they want a piece of the action.

there would be no point in the entire ordeal sonzai ecksdee puts her through if he was just gonna stop it halfway and mindbreak her

. Was for you

Was this the last episode?

What if it's only a hypnotic suggestion and she's fully aware and confused by the unwanted humiliation when her body betrays her?

Just in case someone else misinterpreted this scene.

I thought it was was showing Tanya's callousness, but it's actually something that helps her realize that the Republic is mirroring real world Germany's actions in a strange role reversal.

Even though they are beaten, they will fight back unless they admit defeat or are unable to go on.

she trains.

>there are people in the year 2016 that don't know Churchill was a jewish puppet

Zionism versus Bolshevism:
A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People
by Winston S. Churchill
SOME PEOPLE LIKE JEWS and some do not; but no thoughtful man can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world.
Disraeli, the Jew Prime Minister of England, and Leader of the Conservative Party, who was always true to his race and proud of his origin, said on a well-known occasion: “The Lord deals with the nations as the nations deal with the Jews.” Certainly when we look at the miserable state of Russia, where of all countries in the world the Jews were the most cruelly treated, and contrast it with the fortunes of our own country, which seems to have been so providentially preserved amid the awful perils of these times, we must admit that nothing that has since happened in the history of the world has falsified the truth of Disraeli’s confident assertion.

Don't forget when when Hitler’s deputy, Rudolf Hess, flew to England on a solo peace mission in May 1941, Churchill had him immediately arrested and held incommunicado, and was imprisoned until death. Churchill rejected multiple requests from Germany for peace.

that wouldn't make sense as well because the entire point of tanya being reincarnated was to make her willingly turn from her ancap ideologies

if sharingan ex forced her to be raped all it would do is reaffirm her beliefs that god is a sham and that humanity has to separate from this sadistic and evil creature and nothing would have been accomplished

Why do you have to destroy my masturbation fantasies?

One anglo does not all anglos make.

>720p .webm
Why do most people do this? Wouldn't it be better if you made a higher-bitrate 480p one? It wouldn't look like ass and it would run smoother on crappy computers.

Daily reminder that Anson did nothing wrong

if you didn't want those weak-ass fantasies destroyed don't post them online where people can pick them apart

Churchill was one of the primary agitators for going to war against Germany.
>Churchill’s ostensible motive in urging a declaration of war against Germany in September 1939 had been the protection of Poland from German aggression, and his Parliamentary rhetoric on behalf of the poor Poles was loud and eloquent. When the Soviet Union invaded eastern Poland later that same month, however, Churchill angrily denounced those critics who suggested that his own arguments for a declaration of war against Germany applied equally well now to a British declaration of war against the Soviets. Obviously, Churchill had no intention of using the sauce for the goose as sauce for the gander.

Just answers the question why Zettour just straight up cancel her mission.