youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw
ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmSMRJ2_No8&list=LLgccJNBgSbWMK5jo5m5bxCw&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=1yk4dFuA65Q
electionlawblog.org/wp-content/uploads/nc-4th.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the US, statutory rape laws mostly affect non whites.

tonka is going hard

TONKA IS DESTROYING THE LITTLE MANLET

Tonka's going for scorched earth

EEY I'M WALKING EA

Tonka's retardation is making me like Destiny. Make him stop talking please

Fuck off Destiny fan, go rape a child

Are you people living in a different world? This guy is having a mental break down, and destiny is just laughing at him.

youtube.com/watch?v=RmSMRJ2_No8&list=LLgccJNBgSbWMK5jo5m5bxCw&index=9

Tonka is really dumb but watching him chimp out on Destiny is fun.

Tonka absolutely BTFO

This is the point of no return for race realists

So do murder Laws, We need to get rid of these racist laws!!!!! They target niggers with surgical precision according to (((Ruth Bader Ginsberg))).

tonka's fucking hilarious

I thought that this little piece of shit was going to go free when Jim log off.

But Tonka is doing something beautifull

DESTINY VS JIM STREAM
NOW AGAINST TONKA
youtube.com/watch?v=1yk4dFuA65Q
the docs about some shit in North Narolina
electionlawblog.org/wp-content/uploads/nc-4th.pdf

Tonka rn is reeeing so hard holy shit. Hes going to slit his wrists on stream if these keeps up LEL

He's a meathead yet somehow Destiny is making himself look worse

Obvious Destiny shill is obvious

hate Destiny but if you can't see that Tonka is a moron you are lower IQ than JF's girlfriend was

anybody cut out the jimbo parts yet? im at .5 vodka and i still cant stomach listening to desTiny for more than ten seconds - no bullshitting.

BASED BLACK MAN CRUSHES MENTAL/PHYSICAL MIDGET AND GIVES NO FUCK IN THE PROCESS...MEANWHILE BRAINLET ANDY IS TOO RETARDED TO REALIZE THAT DESTINY IS JUST A SLIPPERY TALMUDIC PILPUL USING CUNT.

REMINDER THAT WILL SOMMMER IS TRYING TO WRITE A REPORT ON JF VS. TINY.

HE'S A LEFTIST KEK FOR (((THE HILL))), DON'T LET HIM RUSE YOU.

literally brain washed by the tiny 3 foot cult leader into being a pedophile. The ABSOLUTE state of cultists

>hate Destiny but

Fuck off pedo

>I didn't call JF a pedophile
>"It's not okay to date 19 year old girls as a 30 year old"
PILPUL

Why is he still on, god this is so fucking dumb.

>DID HITLER PERSONALLY KILL JEWS?

>NAME ONE JEW THAT HITLER PERSONALLY KILLED.... WITH A FLAMETHROWER.... ON A THURSDAY, DAWG

>WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER ME, DAWG?

I don't think I heard Destiny laugh genuinely once. Maybe, his laugh is just forced.

even in the reddit cultist memes they make desTINY a kike

>jontron
>white nationalist
Wait, what?

TONKA SINGLE HANDEDLY TEARING APART THE ALT RIGHT

WTF is wrong with black people's temperament, holy shit Tonka sounds like he has an IQ of 50

Destiny is legitimately stupid

Tonka might not win the debate, but Destiny never goes for debating the topic in question.
>you will never be DesTiny, a manlet that has threatened 15 year old boys with murdering their parents with a glock over a game of Starcraft 2.
>you will never be DesTiny, a manlet that thinks that fucking your own daughter is okay but fucking a autistic person isn't

this tonka guy seems like a level-headed smart individual.
also jontron cant talk to for himself.

>hates destiny
>makes jokes that support Destiny's moralfagging
Go back to /r/Destiny. Tonka is just joking around because he hates destiny. IQ is not very relevant

Does tonka usually get this triggered??

Destiny's child lust has made him retarded

compare Jim absolutey rape of Destiny earlier to Tonka's "YOU know what you said hehe...why don't YOU tell me what you think I think you think hehe"
Tonka is single-handedly proving race realism

Tonka beeing retarded is highly consistent with race realism.

Saying its not okay to date a 19 year old who has a mental age of 10 is calling a pedo kk

I already didn't like destiny because he tried to kill bird jesus. This is not about politics, this is personal.

Tonka's a native, not a nigger.

The funny thing about this, Tonka is a perfect example of what he is talking about. He isn't a very smart man and Destiny just keeps attacking him, and he keeps telling him hes an awful person.

Obvious Tonka shill is obvious

lel that is his entire argumentation in a nutshell. What a fag.

He's SOOOO triggered lmfao

>also jontron cant talk to for himself.

yes he expressed views that could easily be described as white nationalist

Leftists think anybody who's remotely pro-white is a white nationalist.

They want us all to surrender to the tidal wave of 3rd-world niggers that want to destroy us.

>Tonkas face

>G-GIVE ME A SPECIFIC EXAMPLE! I HAVE AN ARMY OF PEDOPHILES WHO WILL LOOK UP EVERY SUBJECT I NEED IN AN ARGUMENT!

Tonka isn't wrong imo

yeah normal people get mad when they talk to TINY pedophiles

Tonka on the right.

hi tonka

>Hold strong belief
>Can't name a single reason for it

this. can't believe people in this thread are defending Tonka's chimping out as an intellectual takedown

Is that what it says on the documents? I thought her development was 10 by age 13, according to one doctor. But obviously, if she was 19 y/o, had graduated high school, atended college, and drove, how could her mental age be 10?

Holy shit Tonka can barely string a fucking sentence together. This is really embarrassing.

He said that without mentioning her mental condition, show me where he mentioned her condition

They may as well set up a boxing match or some shit, this is fuggin pointless.

truth

Found the Destiny pedos

Will Sommer's Twitter page.

He's a leftist reporter for (((The Hill))), and his job is literally to write articles to make the Alt-Right look bad.

>Not seeing the mental gymnastics done here
WEW

Nothing is more glorious than getting negro triggered. Even better its a focused triggering.

Who the fuck is "Tonka"

Destiny destroyed Tonka worse than Tara.

>literally call someone stupid until the take the bait

Holding opinions on something you cant remember

holy fuck destiny is destroying tonka. i might turn liberal after this

destiny smashing another retard

Can anyone but metokur get anywhere with this dude?

someone needs to protect that child from destiny and his cultists

He's not wrong at all, but he's just getting too emotional and personal. No place to go in a discussion after that.

Topkek

This, I'd much rather see him beat the shit of Destiny.

*nervous laughter*

You think 10 year olds cant drive there are loads of 10 year olds who drive i have a couple of 10 year olds who drive

shitting on niggers ≠ white nationalist
no one likes niggers

So, the fact that blacks earn less and commit more crime is "white nationalist"?

what the fuck are you a fucking idiot? He is speaking in generalities. Holy fuck Destiny is a god for exposing how fucking stupid this board is

this dumb fucking nigger is literally saying

"WHY DID YOU INVITE JONTRON TO DEBATE YOU'RE TOO SMART FOR HIM IT MAKES HIM LOOK BAD"

"can me an example of how I painted him in a certain light or acted unfairly"

"THE WHOLE THING MAN THE WHOLE THING"

holy fuck you have to be false flagging

a shitskin beating a kike in a debate is too fucking funny you child rapist

althype

Right. This is going no where. Just fucking fight already.

The whole fucking debate?

Is it just me or have these meme debates gotten increasingly aggressive

>STFU U MORON
>AT LEAST I DON'T FUCK KIDS DUDE!
>YOU'RE RETARDED!

Arent you already, faggot?

Destiny is too strong to be defeated on factual grounds. The last days he has been digging up dirt on JF's court history. Why not look into Destiny's secrets?

Not much about Destiny's history bothers him, but there is one thing that he has guarded more than anything: Something his community has referred to as the "Day9" story. If you crack this story, it might be the end of Destiny and/or Day9. Tread carefully however, (((Day9))) has shown to have increadible reach, and has been successful in silencing Destiny from telling this story for years. There are reports of Destiny fans looking into it going missing. Be careful guys.

most non-whites can't really. Thanks for agreeing with race realism

What the fuck does Destiny offer to his fans?
There has to be better streamers for teens to watch

>destiny does nothing but btfo every right winger he debates
>Sup Forums resorts to name calling and short jokes
wow you sure got him

No because Destiny only debates women and non-whites further proving that race realism is real and we need an ethnostate

TONKA DESTROYING THE ALT RIGHT BY HIMSELF

Reminder that neoliberal and leftist Tinyfags are lurking these threads.

Post redpills to convert them and/or scare them away.

Thats not a child it's Destiny.

Destiny came into this whole thing to start shit. He's a Kraut wannabe.

go watch the debate retard, he argues in favor of white ethnostates. Whether or not this is okay is a different conversation.

Doesn't count it was unrelated