Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Day of the rope Edition

GroKo talks start in January
Majority of Germans prefers GroKo over minority government or reelection
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
streamable.com/bv0n4
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>fake Höckecaust memorial trolled
youtube.com/watch?v=qktW2-h3kNM

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9vkt7BHYI
youtube.com/watch?v=T_e0TAuxWLE
youtube.com/watch?v=yN8Jclaqf0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/gefaehrlicher-silvesterbrauch-eu-verbietet-bleigiessen-ab-2018-15366954.html
localschoolsnetwork.org.uk/2014/11/did-ofsted-censure-a-school-because-it-was-too-white
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/3dx9nj/women-are-now-pillaging-sperm-banks-for-viking-babies
statnews.com/2017/07/26/human-embryos-edited/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's "mayhem" on Google which sounded like a terrorism/riot sort of thing. Thanks.

Also who likes my anti-environmentalist Earth-chan? Screw Gruene!

second for stay at home virgins

recycle memes

Stay at home rather than go where? Ongoing AfD rally?

rape festival in cologne. No male german participants allowed though

normally, i would go out. this year is a bit special (family crisis), so i stay at home.
i know we shouldn´t be degenerate with partying and such things, but you guys are overdoing it with the purity spiraling. you don´t need to regain your virginity to be worthy of a german woman.

AUSCHWITZ ANIME OP XDdDDDDdDdDDdddDd
>youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9vkt7BHYI

Also, kill those who [embed] [embed]!

Oh, no. It's just that new years eve is now a rape, robbery and violence festival for our dearly beloved new comers.

can you explain me why you feel the need to post these cancerous videos in such a retarded manner?

y-yeah, it's totally something I'm forcing myself to do. It's not like I don't have any friends.

fear not germanons, your people will never go extinct.

and remember there is no russian dna in the amish, they are 100% pure german americans unlike the germans that inhabit most of germany today

>swiss ancestry

Well, if you don't like it, you can always ban me... oh wait

:^)

I'm just shitposting and enjoying being stupid.

Pls don't report me to Moderator-SS.
Oy vey.

Yes, this is uplifting.

You are cucked and not white.

Don't you like Bergdeutsche?

More like Bergjuden :^)

You are aware that only less than half of Germany's population was inside the Soviet zone?

Also how many of the Germans with migrationshintergrund are Germans from former soviet countries? Pic relarted

Mountain jews

>I'm just shitposting and enjoying being stupid.
nothin wrong with that. you could at least try to roleplay as a 8 year old loli.

i am happy to hear that. i would meet up with you guys... but you probably wouldn´t want to come anyway

ok would u rather a german with a little swiss or russian?

100% pure or gtfo

idk wtf u are talking about. All i know is that the the germans that came to burgerland in the 1800's stayed to themselves for over 160 years and they still speak the same dam language that is unchanged just like their dna.

also all i know is that germans from the 1800's are purer than the germans that inhabit germany today probably

also at this rate there will be over 200 million amish in around 100 years so maybe they can retake germany at that time and kill the shitskisn

the article says they largely share a german or swiss german ancestery

Isn't it kind of irrelevant though? I know, Hitler really
liked the idea of a "pure germanic race", but creating
better humans is basically limited to
capability/aesthetics/health/longevity, which only
have very limited localization within one or
another European ethnicity (or """"the white race"""")
in general.
Or any athnicity/race for that matter.
(Not denying Niggers are on average less intelligent,
and that race-mixing is bad/has health reprecussions
but I really don't grasp the idea of "muh pure heritage",
wouldn't it be best to create a new age of man through
selective breeding at the moment by picking based on
genetic merit, rather than some ethnic phenotype/some
arbitrarily preferred Haplogroup?

>inb4 ur a mutt XDDDD

arent germans and swiss pretty much indistinguishable?

they don't have any technology though. they don't do war either.

Racemixer get the rope

so? they are having 7 kids per family. How many kids per family does the average german have?

When American leaders carved up Europe they only gave away half of Germany to the Russians. 14 million Germans where cleansed to west Germany but that still does not change the fact that there are millions of Germans without Russian genes.

1.5 including migrants, and with a death-to-birth rate that consistently matches or underperforms Germany's death-to-birth rate in 1945--the year the Allies invaded Germany itself.

>they don't have any technology though
Not all Amish are hardliners in this regard
>they don't do war either.
Yes, that's a problem; at least they carry the German DNA for future generations.

Pretty much.
Though I think there is very much misconception.
Many seem to focus on Hitler's danke memes about "aryan" phenotype, which, at the risk of beig called a jew, I have to state is pretty reatrded.
I guess there is not much research into hereditary mechanism with human genetics due to (((concerns))) of the moral.

Aren't there public events in bigger cities which you just could join by yourself?

Höchste Zeit für einen Schirm

Well, how do you define race-mixing?
Swede+German = bad?
Swede+Pole = Bad?
Pole+Russian = Bad?
German+Pole = Bad?
Sorry to break it to you, but it seems that your concept of race is largely an undefined meme.

>Many seem to focus on Hitler's danke memes about "aryan" phenotype, which, at the risk of beig called a jew, I have to state is pretty reatrded.
Could you become more concrete?

As far as I know, Aryan was meant as a broader term than what often is depicted. It did not exclusively refer to the blond-haired and blue-eyed (the Nordic phenotype).

Well it's not like I have anything better to do. I think it would be kinda awkward though since we're total strangers. Would probably end in Vollsuff.
And then what? I'd just be alone in a huge group of people who all brought friends along.

amish germans are still purer than germany germans and they are the fastest growing group of people on earth so they deserve respect from anyone who doesnt want to see pure germans die off

the amish are pure as fuck, i think hitler would approve of them

>Swede+German
okay
>Swede+Pole
Bad
>Pole+Russian
okay
>German+Pole
Bad

>Swede+German = bad?
>Swede+Pole = Bad?
>German+Pole = Bad?
For Hitler, these would have been okay (not making a statement about the pole+russian combination here) (Poles and Swedes were considered to be of artverwandten Blutes)

In my opinion, there are some major differences between Germanic and non-Germanic peoples, for example, concerning productivity (pic related).

To preserve these different cultures, Germanics and non-Germanics should not intermarry and therefore associations like >German+Pole
should be discouraged.

According to Nazi ideology there are five Aryan subraces:
>Nordic are hollywood Aryan
>Alpine described as broad headed and stocky, live around the Alps as the name implies
>Mediterranean is self explainatory
>Baltic are some Poles, Lithuanians and Latvians
>Dinaric are southeastern Europeans

>As far as I know, Aryan was meant as a broader term than what often is depicted. It did not exclusively refer to the blond-haired and blue-eyed (the Nordic phenotype).
Yeah, you got me on that one, but I still think we have no clear defintion.
I mean, before we define what is to be done, we have to define what is our goal.
(((THeoretically))) everything could be left to run its course, and we end up with (((pic related)))
What do we not like about this?
>lower IQ
>the fact that it is forced
>aesthetics (meh...desu, uglies in all races, would need engineering either way)
>health concerns (th reason why I am not gonna "colonize" or "cook rice")

What should our goal be?
>Higher intelligence
>General health
>Maybe better aesthetics
>better humans (more caring/empathetic??)

How the heck do we get there?
>CRIPSR-CAS way too risky for the next 50-100yrs
>Welp, looks like Hitler was right, Lebensbornprogramme senpai!
>But who do we take and who do we reject
>Who is suited to be part of this new genome
>How on earth do we define the shit
>What would prevent a high IQ asian from being part of the contenders (assuming there aren't any problems apart from sociological ones [u're a mutt bullying])

Leaving you with this, how would you (try) to define the criteria for what is to be seeked in those that breed with each other?
And what would rpevent a high IQ nigger with good health and characteristics from being part of the breeding program?

>Irgendwo las ich, dass die Mitarbeiter der Drogerie in Traumabehandlung seien (...) „Parallel versuche ich zu verarbeiten, was mir an Details über die Tat geschildert wurde. Eine mutmaßliche DM-Mitarbeiterin berichtet, dass das Mädchen nicht erstochen, sondern regelrecht zerschnitten worden sein soll. Im Gesicht soll man nichts mehr erkannt haben. Man soll die Zähne bei geschlossenem Mund gesehen haben.“
>.danisch.de/blog/2017/12/30/zur-loeschung-vorgeschlagen-die-bedeutung-toter-frauen/

>tfw nordic headshape with brown eyes/hair

Would still be considered Nordic.
19th to early 20th century anthropology was pretty autistic though.

do the swedes qualify?

Yes obviously. Finns were also declared Aryan after the Winter War.

the new swedes, or the old ones?

Jetzt im Fernsehen
youtube.com/watch?v=T_e0TAuxWLE

Folter! Mord! Leitkultur!

I wonder in which group northern frenchs would fall.

Celtic/Central European?

hey germ-bros,
just wanna let u know that irish traitor soyboy cuck faggots are making fun and jokes about you n irish social media,
they are trying to portray you as un-honourable fag-cucks,

i'm on your side and blasting these traitors back,

but the moderators banned me,

alle gute ,
gute rutsch ins neues jahr,
dein kumpel

it's not normal peopel doing his, it's traitor fags,

The whole world is making fun of us these days...

i always think about the antichrist, if i see these people, trying to kill their own nation

>Nordic
>Alpine
>Mediterranean
>Baltic
>Dinaric

not really , these people are on an anonymous message board,
if they insult germany to my face i will smash their skull in with a hammer,

Nordic
Here's a map but it's not Nazi conform, they didn't recognize the 'Ostische Rasse'

Between us iberians and you

>if they insult germany to my face i will smash their skull in with a hammer,

Glad to hear that :)

we deserve to be made fun of, maybe it'll help wake up the sheeple

It didn't for the last 70 years

hh
i'm sure we are both peaceful people, but i will not tolerate disrespect towards my home, ireland, or against germany
machs gut

Dia duit comhrá
thx for your backup. everybody makes fun of the germans, but times are changing!

i really feel like in the early 30s

I guess looking at the map they're a mix of the first 3 when looking at it in a realistic way

Interesting. Some german user did 23andme? Is it worth it?

Always wanted to do it but I'd rather spend the money on buying more harddrives.

we are standing at your shoulder,
the general opinion here is you are going to be fine, everybody here has great respect for german "efficiency"
zusammen schaffen wir das

for what?
i never will do this shitty test. absolute nonsense for me. Maybe bc im blond blue eyed and fit.

>not saving your vacation pictures in your dna

I have to retract my previous statement. Some apparently called Meds 'Westisch' and Aplines 'Ostisch'. The map I posted is fitting Nazi ideas.

Linux drivers for DNA Storage Devices are far too slow

nice....
all based ppl will fight the degeneracy.
truth will always find its path
TOGETHER

Hail Uwe

waere ich ein klein stuck liebe auf die erde

>Linux

>tfw you think of a detailed post and put substantial amount of thought into it and no one responds.
Was I stupid?
I'd really like your guy's input on this.
(Sorry for blatant you-deceiving)

they aren't even hiding it anymore
next year is gonna be gud

can someone give me a quick rundown on DP
what the fuck happened

FUCK
BURGER INTELLECT

na, im just lazy, and i think the race is not that important. just close borders and throw every criminal nigger out = no problems any more.

hahahaha, ok, now i get it, let me search the IQ-redpill for you
>pic related
but ok, gonna read it...

how many more must be sacrificed on Merkel's alter,

too LARPy in my opinion. We should start with smaller steps and make people racialy aware.
Start with spreading vids like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=yN8Jclaqf0Q

if we close the borders, and drain our swamp
we cann reform our school system
ppl get educated
ppl dont WANT to breed with others (mostly!)

just listen to ALI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
based as fuck

i am already too drunk to form proper sentences Hans
but frankly just keep redpilling normies
events like the latest enrichment only help the cause
its all going according to plan

>20+ y/o first graders
just fuck our GDP up

>more effective

>CRIPSR-CAS way too risky for the next 50-100yrs
I don't think its so much of a problem if one uses only gene variants that already appear in the wild (not generating completely new ones).

There have been problems that CRISPR might change places in the DNA, other than what was intended to change; but you could always apply whole-genome sequencing to see if that happenend.

However, one might not fully understand all effects that gene variants have. Thus directly manipulating the genotype and not selecting for a phenotype might have unintended consequences.

For example, we know gene variants that increase the risk for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. One might tempted to replace these gene variants in fertilized ovaries by "healthy" ones.

However, as it turns out, these gene variants have the side effect of increasing creativity (at least in some bearers). So, by wanting to decrease the risk of illnesses you would also deter creativity.

TLDR: Technically I think CRISPR could work safely, but using it still might have some hidden effects on the population.

Fuck the EU

faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/gefaehrlicher-silvesterbrauch-eu-verbietet-bleigiessen-ab-2018-15366954.html

Haha, had a nice chuckle at the pic.
But, especially related to your comment , I know, that most ethnicities (bar the jews, they just love going extinct, kek) date and breed largely within their racial boundaries.
There are however, certain (((mechanisms))) in place, so that we can all experience "diversity".
We see this in the form of (((bussing programs))) and the like in America, and it is creeping up on Britain, too
localschoolsnetwork.org.uk/2014/11/did-ofsted-censure-a-school-because-it-was-too-white
(albeit not being quite as extreme as to balatantly state that they were "too white!" as some headlines suggested).

What do we do, especially considering that growth rates are negative fro whites?
They will become a minority, and I am really not too sure if we will have the same
minority rights niggers and other non-natives had when whites were still the majority.
This might seriously lead to some fucked up situations, I mean, though not directly
COMPareable, look at the shit going down in South Africa...

Also, would you be interested in having programs that are aimed at "breeding" better humans?
I would be all for a non-statist solution, but for that, it would have to become a less career-ending
topic to speak about, if you catch my drift.
Of course, the trends in things like sperm-banks speak volumes about the propagation and desire for nigger genes:
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/3dx9nj/women-are-now-pillaging-sperm-banks-for-viking-babies

>TLDR: Technically I think CRISPR could work safely, but using it still might have some hidden effects on the population.
M8... effects like becoming infertile a few generations in? That can't be risked, the human system of reproduciton is far too
complex to even come clos to safely artificially "tampering" with it (and tampering is what the current technology resembles the most)
statnews.com/2017/07/26/human-embryos-edited/

Meine Fresse...

Well, Pb *is* actually environmentyll harmful, and protecting/creating a sustainable and healthy usage modality of our limited resources is one of the few EU things I can get behind.
That said, I liked Bleigiessen too.

Meine Schnabuliermaschine...