If Trump buckles and starts meddling in Iran, he's literally a worse kike puppet than Bush and Obama

If Trump buckles and starts meddling in Iran, he's literally a worse kike puppet than Bush and Obama
>create another refugee wave, larger than any one before (Iran has over 70 mil people)
>create an endless sink of taxpayer money and lives (literally Vietnam but worse and with mountains instead of jungles)
>skyrocket the price of oil, and as a result - everything
All of that to take out a geopolitical enemy to Israel. Don't let yourself be fooled - it's not about freedom and democracy, it never was

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-27438044
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about the Iranians who are fed up with their government? Do they simply not matter/are all CIA agents? Does that mean Islamic theocracy is Sup Forums approved now?

Interesting how there is not support for these people here, but heavy support for the Russian nationalists in Ukraine despite them doing the same thing - destabilizing their own country to fight against an oppressive government. Very interesting.

Fuck you PollackAchmed. If the noble Persian wants to throw off the yoke of barbaric sandnigger invader oppression and backwards religious theocracy, Trump should give 100 percent support.

They don't matter to me.

Friendly reminder that Libya still has 3 governments. I'm sure the grass roots civilian uprising really appreciated our efforts there.

>Does that mean Islamic theocracy is Sup Forums approved now?
Let the Persians have their own country and their own system.
The world can take care of themselves without your Burger hands stirring up shit. Remember how well "democracy" turned out for Iraq, Libya and Syria?

Only way Trump will intervene is if he speaks with Putin first. If Trump DOES intervene then you'll be watching Israel in its death throes within the next few months. You're going to get sick of winning, believe me.

This is an open minded board despite this there are ahilla everywhere. Make your own decisions and don’t be a sheep ever.

Don't worry CIA's got everything covered on the ground

What makes you think we were involved with this?

I feel worse for the Iranians fed up with their government - anything they do no matter how legitimate their claims can just be dismissed by you retards as being CIA stooges and thus doesn't matter.

iran should join the uk after brexit

sound idea

>What about the Iranians who are fed up with their government? Do they simply not matter/are all CIA agents? Does that mean Islamic theocracy is Sup Forums approved now?

How many of them are there exactly?

>Iraq, Libya and Syria
>What makes you think we were involved with this?
wtf

Even if were NOT involved, we should keep it that way. Every single time NATO steps in with guns, shit goes straight into the gutter.

>How many of them are there exactly?
All the ones of non sandnigger blood.

>skyrocket the price of oil
wait shit that could be a good thing, russian power will go through the roof

I have not forgiven the theocracy for the hostage crisis in the 70's so fuck that. If Trump thinks the young westernized kids can topple the imams and make a free market democracy, I say go for it. Help them. Give them their chance. This is what we pay the CIA for.

70% of the country is under 30 years old iirc, total population is 80 mill

also they are not suuni

also they are hot, like hotter than middle class pakis

>>How many of them are there exactly?
>All the ones of non sandnigger blood.

which is how many exactly in a population of 80 million?

Iranians don't are le based original aryans?

True

>70% of the country is under 30 years old iirc, total population is 80 mill
>also they are not suuni
>also they are hot, like hotter than middle class pakis

This tells me nothing about how many want to overthrow the government

That could be the plan. Cause civil disturbance in Iran, provoke bloodshed, then start a "humanitarian" intervention.

>pls daddy trump, just break all your promises and invade Iran

burgers aren't just stupid, THEY ARE FUCKING RETARDED

would an iran war really skyrocket the price of oil? i need to know

free markets aren't good you fucking faggot, look at yourself in the mirror right now, you're obese, you're a disgrace, monsanto raped your future right in front of you and now you love your rapist, in case i haven't made it clear already you are fat

>I have not forgiven the theocracy for the hostage crisis in the 70's so fuck that.
Holy shit, imagine having this depth of geo-political understanding

he is a kike puppet thats why makes me laugh to see all of these altrighttards glorifying him

Based MAGApede!
Sup Forums was always for (((spreading democracy)))!
Anyone who says otherwise is a ShariaBlue shill!

i feel like this leading to israel being false flag nuked by themselves, jews love a good sacrifice, especially when its their own

Iran Israel alliance when?

I don't like the Ayatollah theocracy but the Iranians will most likely fail at democracy. Who will be the next strongman and what will be his personality and motives?

My only regret is that they weren't executed on live tv

assuming most are indifferent 2% would probably be enough wouldn't it? point is that demographics like that don't make for a stable society

iranians are cool, their country was developing at one point, they're not fucking afghans not at all

It's sad when Iranians (not including the couple of indian mongrels you see there) are whiter than the average Brazilian...

>I have not forgiven the theocracy for the hostage crisis in the 70's so fuck that.

lol

You know, neocons told that without even fear any reaction.
Isis is your creation too.

They look whiter than Americans, easily.

Beg pardon for samefagging but additionally, a revolutionary Iran might make a nice counter to Erdogan.

>What makes you think we were involved with this?

When you were ever not involved in something bad happening in the middle east is the better question

Hell half the burgers in this thread are supporting fucking shit up in the middle east again, for the xth time in the last couple decades

But it's not like it would affect the US if it goes to shit again, it's usually everyone else that gets fucked

He already does meddle in Iran. You don't think the CIA has anything to do with this dumb fucking protests?

Is this a joke?
Isral is the best ally of Saudi Arabia

Go back to Langley (((CIA shill))).

Wow. NIce.I actually lol'd.

What is going to happen in Iran?
If and only if a revolution succeds, which is not likely currently because they have leader, they gonna put an even more autocratic regime un power.
Seriosuly Sup Forums just try at least their fuckin history. That place is toyally different from any other Middle Eastern shithole.

we installed the ayatollah

now we sanction them

west is schizo

god. please make it stop.

Why can't tehy all be allies? And there's a reason why the alliance of KSA and Israel isn't public, because the people of KSA would strongly protest it. I don't believe the Iranian people care as much about Israel on the other hand.

laugh all you want, Wang

God I had neocon. I wake up in the middle in the night in a cold sweat because Trump in my dream is a Neocon that sucks Jewish dick.

Any more pictures from that book or whatever it is? Wondering how people from other countries look according to Germoney

Pfft people in Iran are unhappy. My cousin is currently serving a 6 month sentence for having a birthday party with girls and boys present.

glow in the fucking dark

they are arabs now anyway

>assuming most are indifferent 2% would probably be enough wouldn't it? point is that demographics like that don't make for a stable society

2% overthrowing the government sounds like a long term disaster.

And that's it? Enlighten me then, Machiavelli.

Ok

>I don't believe the Iranian people care as much about Israel
Inform about the situation.
They are the worst enemies.

Literally nothing will happen

Found the Chink.

you fucking retard its the other way around

What is magbar Israel?

Whiter than you Sven

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-27438044

>Pfft people in Iran are unhappy. My cousin is currently serving a 6 month sentence for having a birthday party with girls and boys present.

Yes i have heard about this sort of thing, and young Iranians are sick of it, its true.

You're fuckers know that this man was pro Israel?

That's the only one I have, sadly. But here's some more glorious America just for you.

LOL not in this lifetime m8

Death upon Israel transliterated but it means closer to down with Israel. It's not literally calling for death

I have not forgiven Israel for USS Liberty

yup,
Revolution is the tool of the (((devil)))

What has that to do with what I said?

They don't need your forgiveness. Just your tax dollars and blood which you give

I see you are a man of originality and a good taste in humor

go be a boomer somewhere else please.

>Brazilian standard for whiteness

You're fucking lucky I don't have my folders at hand, Sambo.

They care, but with the drop of oil prices from like $100 barrels to $40 for over 2 years hating Jews takes a backseat to muh subsided fuel and food.

Once oil gets back $80 they'll be back to the death to jews and America shit

I think the same. Their soldiers are winning big in Syria. They are just winning a war against, as they believe, america the sunnis and isreal. Why the fuck would they overthrow a goverment when they finally some international success.

Literally read the OP.

Also

this, fuck off kike burgers

>mfw no big tiddy persian gf

Well lets get them back to that $80 mark then!

That’s their plan, the final phase of kalergi plan, flood Eastern Europe with shitskins. Trump is not /ourguy/ he’s (((/theirguy))) and maybe that crazy Muslim poster was right it’s all part of their master plan to get Muslims and Christians to kill each other

>What has that to do with what I said?

being this naive

I know what it means. :) I was just trying to reflect to Svens idiotic idea about an alliance between the kikes and Iran.

I love how these events concede: it's abnormal cold and a happening in Iran, tornadoes and fire-and-fury threats. California fires, too.

This will be perceived as separate unrelated things because no one recreates the exact timeline of the past, save for faggy writers.

Hey guys, Soros has nothing to do with this, right? Soros is greatest of allies now. Go Soros! Watch out, Iran!

Found the shill.

>What about the Iranians who are fed up with their government? Do they simply not matter/are all CIA agents? Does that mean Islamic theocracy is Sup Forums approved now?

As far as I know they have chosen Rouhani in presidental elections if democracy is so precious for americans then why are they so reluctant to let shitskins have their goatfucking leaders? It's like Iranians would blow themselves up in bigger american cities and explained themselves it's against nazi dictator Donald Trump which free independent media and opressed minorieties are already desperate to get rid off. The only difference is that terrorist attacks in west take less victims than "people's revolutions" in middle east.

You guys don't consider middle easterns as white?

The fact that there are all these Muslim Apologists makes me want to kill myself.

>lol dude here's a high quality image of an attractive woman from this particular country that you should like!
Fuck off fag.

This (((goy))) gets it, am I right, fellow white people?
*hand rubbing intensifies*

>I post the only non retarded middle eastern leader in a Islamic country and get called a retarded

Found another Muslim Apologist.

Found the faggot!

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

It's like you don't understand why workers work.

>Muslim Apologists
Let the Muslims have their own Muslim countries just like the Jews have a Jewish country

>you should like
Literally never said that, just said that bombs are not the answer and we shouldn't meddle. Fuck off shill

I prefer to identify as a fundamentalist Christian zealot, you dirty reprobate kike.