Seiren

No unprotected sex with Tsuneki
Marry the best girl but end up with a shit job
Childhood friend wins

Are you satisfied Sup Forums?

fetish fail: the anime

First for the best girl.

walmart amagami sells like shit and S2 never, all is right with the world.

>No Moe-nee OVA ever

moe-nee is such a best

very cute nee-san

Moe-nee is a slut. Slut!

She's a crazy bitch.

So when is that season 2 announcement coming?

Kuso user.

I love Tsuneki! I wish she had a better arc and writer.

Tooru's boyfriend makes me think of a ntr blackmail mc.

Now I must deal with multiple months of no Moe-nee.
Maybe even years.

Kyouko saved Seiren!

What if Kyouko rejected him right there? Would she still have saved Seiren?

I liked Moe-nee, Moe-nee's body, Makoto's body, Tooru, and the mc's delusions. I also didn't mind Slutneki except for her last episode.

Fuck no, I would be so mad if that happened.

I am a bit confused. Is this guy Ikuo? but then we saw Ikuo huggin a girl when the mc was watching, didn't we?

My wife Ruise is effectively dead.

I still can't believe Tunaneko managed to be the best girl in the other heroine's arcs. What the hell were they thinking?

If they didn't fuck up her ending that bad everyone would have loved her.

I wish Takeyama just said not to expect an Amagami-type happy end. I would've been fine with that ending othewise.

That's just Takeshi's friend from the arcade. Pretty sure the guy Shouichi was peeping on isn't Ikuo since Ikuo's love interest is from a different school.

I feel like the last story was more about Kyouko than Shouichi.

Thanks, I couldn't tell the males apart in this show.

>best girl got no route again

I wish I could touch the cow

That's a big cow.

Literally created for blowjobs

I wonder if she knows she can produce her own milk

For moo.

Why her lips are so dark?

>Boyfriend

That is her brother

Yeah at least it was a fulfilling arc. Too bad Tsuneki killed this show before though.

That's her brother

How do you guys take screenshots with subs being captured? I have to use printscreen and copypaste into paint for that. I use MPC-HC.

>I use MPC-HC.
Stopped reading there.

File- > save image

What do you use?

Why indeed

>File- > save image
That's what I do, but it screencaps without subs.

Makoto is nothing more than a cow that needs to be milked.

>Miu is literally Kaoru
>Makoto is literally Sae
>Ruise is literally Tsukasa

Girls we will never see ranking

Miu >>>>> Ruise >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Makoto

You have to tick in the optimize subs for performance option in madvr.

But that's completely false

But Ruise is the opposite of Tsukasa.

Tsukasa acts nice but is secretly bitchy. Whereas Ruise looked like a bitch initially, but as we've seen in today's episode, she's actually a nice person who loves her imouto.

>I'm sorry Shou-chan, but I only see you as the neighbourhood girl next door, please understand.

Kyoko is closer to Tsukasa.

>Are you satisfied Sup Forums?
No. It was shit.

Kyouko was probably the best arc, but it was still at its very best as good as the worst arcs in Amagami.

>changed panties
D-did he score on the roof?

>but it was still at its very best as good as the worst arcs in Amagami

Please, Tooru and Kyouko are better than Rihoko and Sae, which are absolutely pieces of shit girls

Spiritual successor to Amagami? No. The other 2 arc endings feel shoehorned because of Tsuneki's arc ending.

It's own thing? Yeah, it''s satisfying enough. Still curious what the original endings for Tooru and Kyouko's arc would be if no-one was outraged at Tsuneki's end though.

No.

Seiren was a disaster and doesn't get a second season for good reason.

Tsuneki's friend was nice all along, I thought she was just a bitch for some reason but damn.

She was much worse in Tsuneki's route. In fact, pretty much everyone was worse in Tsuneki's route - it seems like a completely different show.

kiss me user

Got milk?

This is another problem this anime has compared to Amalgam: character's personalities change in different routes, something Amalgam always avoided

Not counting on how there were basically two re-purposed characters from Amagami and the festival set-piece being used again, the character interactions felt the least awkward in this arc too.

Hey, hey, hey! That's my wife!

>No

Yes? Sae is bottom of the barrel tier trash

The point remains that Seiren is utter trash in comparison with Amagami.

Pretty much, even the best route in Seiren ranks on the lowest spectrum of Amagami's weakest routes.

Shiori deserves a route.

Shiori and Moe-nee deserves routes

Oi!

Are you for real?

>beautiful episode finishes
>MPC:HC cuts to black
>see my reflection in the screen
Kill me

>mfw months away from 2nd cour

ʀᴜᴅᴇ

>Tsuneki is the only one that had a kid that wasn't Shoichi's
Worst route confirmed

>mfw timeline away from 2nd cour

A shiiiiiiiiiiiit

A CUTE

Sae is best

Sae is painfully cliche compared to the others

If we consider both Amagami and Seiren only Slutneki is worse than her

Hey, I like her cliches

Ai is the best in both shows.

Followed by Kyoko, truly the best Seiren girl.

Not that the show is over, here's Seiren shitposting progression chronology:

SPAIN > Brother NTR > Boring 2nd arc > Kyouko will lose > rewritten ending

Getting progressively more contrived as people try to artificially come up with things to complain about as the show keeps disproving the old ones. Don't take seriously.

>best girls hidden in S2 that will never ever happen
Why?

Why didn't best girl get a route?

Best girl did get a route though.

Sad to see Kyouko continue to bald into old age.

*shoves donut in her mouth*

>*actions*

>Personalities change in different routes

It's actually why i like this show. I take it as character development. You can see people changing as the year develops. Everybody kinda started and a blank state maybe that is why that second arc felt a bit bland

Tooru arc
Ikuo: was a normal kid playing video games with his friends and study to get into a good school. Discovered his crush is studying at a cram school near him

Shouichi: Playing Video games was all he wanted to not thinking about tomorrow just having fun.

Araki: already had everything figured out

Tsuneki: Started working was afraid to get caught very on her toes and kinda in the back until she told Shouichi that she had a part-time job.

Tsuneki arc
Ikuo: Is super happy go lucky he finally got the chance to hang with her. Very supportive and lots of energie to help also Shouichi because he was in a mega good mood.

Shouichi:
Grades dropped and he was confronted what he needed to do after school which made him very insecure. In this arc lost all arguments to everybody because lack of confidence.

Araki: Seem guy as he always been. Happy he gets to play with his rabbits.

Tsuneki: Lost her carefulness because she was found out. Didn't had to do anything any more to keep up appearance because no one knew her. Tried on a slut persona to get the attention. of Shouichi. even showed some glimpse of her true self.

Kyouko arc
Ikuo:
First very serious trying to advance the relation. Then down the gutter because he was denied.

Shouichi:
With his grades getting good again. His confidence was boosted. Wanted to be taken more seriously and acted upon things he needed to do.

Araki: Same guy.

Tsuneki:
With what happened at Summer camp and her being the runner up in the miss santa contest. Trying to keep up appearance how people see her started to build upon her fake persona. But you can see she is crumbling under it.

In the end i think it all makes sense how they develop. some get better others worse.

I find Manaka very sexy for some reason.

*hugs the Makoto*

The hair and voice.

Would you?

Yes, dear god yes. Give me the bad end.

There is nothing wrong with bus drivers.

Also, Slutneki > Kyouko > Tooru

Why do you hate Slutneki so much?

>bad end
What could be bad about this? She's perfect.

I'm seriously wondering. Why are those two always in the school's shittiest club?

Kyouko will kill you. I don't want to die.

This. She's scary.

Ok, I take that back

I started rewatching SS Plus and this was really painful to watch

She's worse than Slutneki

I liked it when she kicked Shou1 spying on the kissing couple.

After a deluge of harem and its derivative, I feel good watching this series. Made me grin like an idiot.