Politi Scales

Well Pol show us you'r political ideology
politiscales.la-commune.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

politiscales.la-commune.net/en_US/results/?e1=36&e0=5&j0=24&j1=52&b0=10&b1=64&c1=74&c0=10&femi=19&m1=52&m0=19&comp=100&s0=12&s1=76&p0=12&p1=60&t0=26&t1=40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>la-commune.net
yeah, nah

Nat Soc

how did you answer the questions? as if it was the current environment or in an ideal society

neutral or hesitant

that's going to get mixed and inaccurate results. take it again and answer as if you're in charge of an ideal country and population.

>laissez-faire
>conservative

>capitalist
>nationalist

that's self contradicting meme boy.

capitalism brings economic growth and health that help my people, and laissez-faire values should exclusively be applied to the economy in order to maximize economic growth, productivity and health.
How is that contradictory?

eh mine is alright i guess
im more of a Theocratic Distributer

I Try To Do It

I don't agree with the anarchism I'm strongly against anarchism

>Travail, Famille, Patrie

what happens to your "nationalist" country when schlomo offers (((private))) businesses a better price to ship manufacturing to China?!
what happens in your "conservative" nation when the jews take over the media companies and produce only degenerate garbage for public consumption ?!
what happens in your (((capitalist))) world when a monopoly forms and then controls every aspect from production to prices ..since they always form in capitalist nations?!

then basically we gonna physically remove (((them)))

This is what I got

and the same thing will continue to happen in that type of society.
(((capitalism))) where the only thing they focus on is (((marketing))).

>Conservative
>Rehabilitative Justice

are you fucking retarded?

i'm trying to take this but i can barely understand half the questions because they're so poorly translated into english...

how is it even logically possible to have capitalism (implying global free markets) and still be a nationalist?!

Algerias right, my theoretical nation is for whites only, shlomo is not allowed.

As long as it's well regulated it's possible

they worded that way to actually make you think but a lot of the social questions were very deceptive.

I enjoy how you receive the little flag and a quote

29% communist?
Into the chopper

like i said in a ideal society we gonna remove certain (((groups))) in every aspect of society ether in marketing private or financial sectors
and it's not only them we gonna remove Jews, niggers, feminist, communist...etc
so that's they cannot control those aspects of society

well regulated in the interest of the peoples of the country

then it's not capitalism if it's well regulated. free markets are inherently open to global competition and globalists. You'll start to regulate, then they'll find a loophole and you'll eventually come to a conclusion. The production should be in the hands of competent nationalists, not international financiers.

Monarchist

Alright I guess

shlomo, niggers, feminist and communist may i add too.

Local Free markets and Not Free Global Markets.

Really Simple

Also you should all know this test was created by some francophone left wing larpers on Discord

I should find it, i already did it i believe.

but schlomo can pay off and subvert your private free market companies from the outside. Through offering of cheaper labor and costs in slave labor markets like India and China. He can also cut you off from resources if you don't submit to his political policies.

rate

also heres the other thing

You can always have an internal free market and full on Protectionism or Mercantilism on the Global Market. Only an idiot deals fairly with thieves and criminals.

Kek those fucking assholes.
They come shilling around our far right discord.
It's like those assholes cant exist, or cant be happy if we aint here to spend their frustration on us by pissing us off.

Fuck those lefties, they're the pussies french antifa of the internet.

There you go Sup Forums. I'm a libertarian with minarchist tendencies.

Then I'll make some specific regulation against outside interests taking control of our companies, I'm not entirely against regulation.

read this you can't call it capitalism if it's not on the global free market where schlomo would still subvert. Either you remove the entire global problem or you prevent private companies from doing business on a global scale where internationalists can control them

Capitalism doesn't require a global free market you dip.

Let nature succumb to the will of man, let man triumph over it, so that God's glory may be furthered.

what?!
you can't have local free markets without someone controlling where they get their raw materials from since much of the raw materials are sourced abroad.

If the government controls the importation of raw materials it's obviously no longer "free markets" or capitalist

Accurate

Fatherland. Work. Freedom

"capitalism" is nearly as poorly-defined these days (in practice) as "fascism." Do large multinational corporations owned by other corporations exerting monopolist influence on the market mean Capitalism to you? Is a subsistence farms selling a meagre surplus at the local market constitute Capitalism? Does a patent troll exerting some ephemeral intellectual property right against a factory owner for using a process the troll didn't personally invent constitute Capitalism to you? It's vague as fuck.

Additional information

Get out soyboy

>you can't have local free markets without someone controlling where they get their raw materials from
Yes you can, you simply tariff the shit out of foreign imports, or even ban them. You are basically trying to create an isolated market from the global market.

>If the government controls the importation of raw materials it's obviously no longer "free markets" or capitalist
Yes it is still a free market because the government is not involved in the exchange of goods.

What would you call it then if not capitalism?

>tfw only one here who is more constructivist than essentialist

And this is flag I got.

than it's not a free market or capitalist because the amount of regulation required would then make it communist in nature.
We've witnessed already what happens when you try to catch up with people working for their individual interests (capitalism). They will continuously find loopholes until you arrive at "fuck it, the nation should be in control of this, that and also that."

Family · Fatherland · Revolution

decent test all in all

t. brainlet

I would argue that whites would not be as likely to do this, when we see people getting around tax codes their names always echo

>100% internationalism
>"Fatherland"
??

>Do large multinational corporations owned by other corporations exerting monopolist influence on the market mean Capitalism to you?

yes ! that's what time and nature has proven. When there's open competition there will be dominance and eventual complete control by a ruthless international clique.

Moi aussi

Oh sorry, I had a brain aneurysm, when I wrote that.
It's actually 100% nationalism.
Nice.

it's 100% nationalism ty chuju

>100% internationalism
>36% communism
>fatherland
what the fuck

i'm a right leaning centrist from nyc. interesting that basic human needs gets lumped in with anarchism and communism. the police are corrupt, the courts are corrupt, people live in million dollar apartments while others starve to death in the cold.

these tests are really bullshit. apparently if you have a shred of humanity or have ever suffered a day in your life and see things a different way than the norm, you're a commie according to these things. fuck that.

its 100% nationalism u dumb goatnigger

Yeah, except no you commie faggot

>117 questions

So far I think I'm the only one with this flag, wonder what gave it this sign.

most wouldn't but the few that would, will have an easier time monopolizing the entire market such as the Rockefellers. The fact of the matter is the only thing that drives capitalism is individual interests.

when has individual interests and nationalism ever not contradicted?

>what happens when (((Goldbergshekelstein))) offers you a better price. Idk maybe you grow a backbone

>laissez-faire capitalism
>nationalism
pick one burger

>"durr we should control our borders but not our resources"
>"I love my people but the state shouldn't provide certain services xD"

reminder that the rich are largely a neoliberal globalist class that doesnt give a shit about any nation beyond the profit they can squeeze from it

Capitalism is just private ownership of the means of production. It doesn't necessarily mean total free markets with no supervision.

Fatherland · Family · Order

let's keep it simple for you
name me one capitalist country that's not owned by jews?

desu

>what happens to your "nationalist" country when schlomo offers (((private))) businesses a better price to ship manufacturing to China?!
That is what 14% on regulation is for.

fucking idiot, if you start controlling who and where private businesses operate than you're not a free market or capitalist!

Name one communist country that wasnt.

Is it still Capitalism if a significant portion of the ownership of that multinational corporation is a state or head of state?

We all fatherland b o i s

Fatherland · Work · Order

Justice
Humanity
Work
I guess I'm pretty centrist.

Quite similar to my own tb h

Soviet Union under Stalin was based as fuck
>jews btfo
>muslims btfo
>asians btfo
>eurocucks btfo
>ameriflaps btfo
>irl wehraboos btfo

this one dimensional logic is ridiculous. Follow through your thought process a little bit deeper into the future.

>make regulations
>welthy company buys a few politicians and changes the regulation
or
>make regulations
>companies find loopholes or outsource and starve off the market until the regulations are lifted

Daily reminder that the land that has sustained you and your ancestors is sacred

politiscales.la-commune.net/en_US/results/?e1=36&e0=5&j0=24&j1=52&b0=10&b1=64&c1=74&c0=10&femi=19&m1=52&m0=19&comp=100&s0=12&s1=76&p0=12&p1=60&t0=26&t1=40

>answer logical question with his own question
I'm NatSoc the answer to your question is 1933-1945 Germany
answer my question

Jacksonian

Sup Forums what's your reaction to seeing this?