Go back to gaia

Go back to gaia

(only oldfags will get this)

am newfag wat do

But we're all on Gaia? Or are you posting from the moon?

good post

keep posting ITT
bad post

I demand that you refrain from posting in my high quality thread

>rewarding people for wasting a decade or more of their life on this shithole with inside jokes that keep the cycle afloat
I wonder how many anons have killed themselves, I wonder how many I've talked to

But OP I heard about this place from ebaumsworld, why would I want to go someplace else?

I'll admit it's been awhile since I heard that. Gaia is now subbed for reddit.

It's no different with what people do with social media, only we have no insterest in talking about ourselves and our boring mundane life.

>I wonder how many anons have killed themselves
I wonder why you haven't.

>not gb2/gaia/
>not >>>/gaia/
Nice try, newfag

Can you sign my guestbook?

The sad implication of
>>>/insertshittysite/ format is that it implies it is part of Sup Forums.

Anyone remember Park Ranger?
I loved hating that fuck

Kangoku Senkan

>who said naruto characters breathe
It was entertaining at the start but it managed to be more annoying than accelspammer and wikispammer combined.

>tfw you unironically used Gaia before you came here

It's pretty sad that accelspamming and Park Ranger are such a big part of my memories of this place.

hello

>tfw never used Gaia
>tfw hated the "seriously hope you guys don't do this" meme when it was born
>was later called newfag for hating it when it was old already
>same with baneposting
>same with every shitty meme in this cesspool
learned the word cesspool in here, too

same
didnt realize its been so long already, time really flies

Hi

Don't do that. It's annoying.

are you doing your part to make Sup Forums a better place, Sup Forumsnon?

No.

Please consider changing this. Thanks.

>tfw using the word meme was considered cancerous
>tfw it's now normal to use

Sometimes I feel like accelspam should come back, but at this point even if it was back and as prolific as it was back in the day, I don't think the user base or mods care much anymore to piece together the point it would be trying to draw.

More like memes weren't even labeled as memes and were just inside jokes.

>its been 6 fucking years since pork wrangler

jesus christ END ME

I've made it an issue of mine to get off imageboards when I left Sup Forums and started diving into other, smaller chans.

From what I gathered a lot of older posters seem to constantly migrate to smaller communities, sometimes these communities are so small and their posters so dedicated that the posters recognize each other and constantly deride each other with years old memes and reminisce about past events on now dead imageboards. It's depressing as fuck, it's like some internet vagabonds who glidespast life just enough to spam memes on the internet and stave off suicide.

Holy shit, can imageboards get to you.

Sup Forums seems to have slowed down considerably, it used to be like one of the top 3 boards.

What happen ed. Sup Forumsnime is declining

I can't find the motivation to lurk this place anymore ;_;

Its more on the number of posters increasing and populating other boards than Sup Forums being slow.

At least report people breaking the rules while you're here.
I want to save Sup Forums!

It's gotten faster, it's just that the rest of the site has been getting much more popular with normalfags which is why you'll be told to fuck off if you decide to post anime.

I really wanted to believe I've changed, but the place just doesn't feel mine anymore.
Fujos used to be despised and confined to the gay thread. Now, shitting on shipping is seen as bad courtesy.

How are you doing newfriend?

I feel you, Sup Forumsnon. The only solution I can see is getting rid of the catalog, but I know that won't happen.

It's because REAL oldfags who kept this place alive such as tripfags like myself lurking for years, finding out what kind of behavior is funniest, then setting up a story for you, the audience, to enjoy, got fucking banned because of "shitposting". And now you have a dead board, are you happy? Fuck you. I wish it was 2013 again. I only post on Sup Forums anymore. At least that's still fun and doesn't get me banned the second I make a post.

sort by creation date every once in a while and report the blatant newshits

>Sup Forums
Disgusting, I feel like vomiting.

Nice pasta

Like it matters. As long as they don't break the rules, nothing will happen.

I just wrote it, faggot. That means it's mine. Copyrighted. Don't fucking use my material, think of your own.

This, some threads become too cancerous and full of tumblrina

Vomit all you want, I'm still having fun while you drown in newshits on a dead board.

If you don't do your part then Sup Forums loses by default.

sauce of the full image please

That's only on Sup Forums, and 5 people will reply to the anti-weeb, telling him to fuck off.

I don't have the time, while I used to keep up to date on some shows and joined in discussion on them. Due to my interests also moving more towards light novels and web novels rather than manga and anime I've spent much more time reading things that just aren't getting threads here, and aren't popular enough to sustain them anyway. My interests may swing back to anime at some point but until then I'm likely to spend most of my time shitposting in various threads rather than actually trying to be constructive. Also while I do spend most of my time reading light novels and web novels, and I spend time in some threads that are based off of such things, I haven't actually read the light novels of those. Like I spend time shitposting in raildex threads, but I'm not even current on the railgun or accelerator manga, and have yet to read the LN, same sort of thing with Konosuba, I haven't even finished last season of the anime, haven't ready any of the LN or manga, and I spend some amount of time shitposting in konosuba threads.

bump for gold, rate my avi

Geiger counter

Try Sup Forums. They legitimately think the place isn't weeb anymore.

>try Sup Forums
How about "No."?

You can still report retards, like this

no spoonfeeding, retard

(only oldfags will get this)
i dont actually know it man, come on how would I like 90% of all the images on imageboards are random image macros with no known source

Check my clover newfigs.

no what? They don't shun anime? Yes they do.

Do people even still post on gaia these days? They can't possibly can they?

Also trolling life issues back in the day was great.

Hahaha are you actually retarded?

>there are people who do not even know yotsubaC posting in this very thread

There's your issue, you ventured to the part of the board map that says "Here be Dragons", well to be accurate "Here be Continuous Summer Newfags".

You tell that goyim!

This is your fault nigger. I told you fags to tell tumblr fujos to fuck off but you didn't listen, now your threads get infested.
Even the gay thread kicks them out so why the fuck couldn't you?

There's people who don't know the importance of the words sage and noko.

Oh shut up, I did what I could. Don't lash out on me.
I can't convince a whole board to change.

Hah, underrated post. That was funny.

Favorite doujin though.

I just looked, the site is still a thing, though the users currently online is a lot lower than it once was, like 10% or less. It also looks like there are fewer boards than I remember. But I haven't even looked at gaia since before Sup Forums got captcha.

really makes you think

There are simply more fujos than there are people here to tell them to fuck off. Also for some reason they stick around between episodes/chapters, and have little general threads. As where most other active posters are only around during the day of chapter/episode releases. It's like the fujos pick up steam through the week/month and keep going ignoring any people that show up during new releases.

Shit, I haven't looked at it since like 06 or so, I was posting on Sup Forums by that point.
Ugh, man I forgot how cringe gaia was...I'm sure there are posts of my old account still on that site somewhere, wish I could remember it to go and laugh at it.

I guarantee that the people who post this shit are all 30-40+ who get off on pretending to be children. Real kids don't go on forums anymore.

>Ugh
>...
You're pretty "cringe" yourself. You'd fit right in with them.

More like 20-30.

>Go back to gaia
neber i are am 12 yer oldz an i has more depressims than 66 ol wer beteran, I knerw smore but lifez than yu older fagz,, is i kewlz yet?

Like that Op or should I add some more angst and dark depressions? And was the regular age 11 or 13, I've forgotten over the past 13 years. And to add to misery, last I saw from an asshole on twitter, that damn site is still fucking running.

>ugh
>ellipses
>cringe
Fuck off back to tumblr.

>I'm sure there are posts of my old account still on that site somewhere

DESU

Niggers, I am not him but the only instances where ellipses-posters were told to fuck off were when the poster put it at the end of the sentence. he is using his ellipses correctly.

>I am not him
Love this meme

No you goddamn retard. You get told to fuck off when you try to use them to show emotion, like he is. It can be at any part of the sentence but most retards simply use it at the end.

>yfw you remember posting on gaia acting like a faggot but then you stumble across Sup Forums and never go back while regretting and trying hard to forget about that dark era of your young life...then one day you get a text from your 45-year-old brother with cool spelled kewlz..goddammit I wanted to bitch slap him for that.

We aren't writing fucking books here, we are communicating via text. There is nothing being omitted in our text unless quoting something/someone, there are just incomplete thoughts. If you are omitting something, you don't have to fucking tell us. Now if he was in fact quoting someone or something and used them to omit part of it that would be different, but he would likely be called a faggot for that and be told to post the full thing anyway.

>the "everything I don't like is a meme" meme
I love this meme.

There is nothing wrong with trying to convey emotion in your post on an anonymous anime forum.

O joy, well meme'd my comrade, O happy day! What an exquisitely edgy picture came to be in your possession. Would you mind at all if I were to "save it" to my computer? I would really appreciate it my friend and brother in arms.

I tried once to get a get on Sup Forums during a get wave with a Desu get but for my troubles I got caught in a ban wave at the exact same time.

>ellipses
>correctly
Using ellipses correctly is not using them on Sup Forums. Lurk more.

Do it with an image then you fucking homo.

Using those things is apparently tumblr now? Well color me surprised.
We were all dumb teens 10+ years ago.

Shit the fuck up, faggot.

I remember when newfags would try to triforce on Sup Forums. Also to bad about the get. Also i miss the great Cirno gets.

Ellipses do not convey emotion, they convey a pause, or omission. ~Desu
You want to convey a fucking pause in text communication? ~Desu

Like this, start a new fucking paragraph. ~Desu
Also you could use an image, or convey your emotions through descriptive text. ~Desu

Also, I can't escape the past. ~Desu

YOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!

Gaia brought back zOMG! It's back baby!

Good job faggots.

>now
lurk for 2 years before posting you fucking retard. it is because of tumblr posting degenerates like you it's shunned

>Desu

nice ~Desu

Never even been to tumblr. But you feel free to think whatever you wish, people have used ellipses on Sup Forums for years. Just go on and toss on a good ole Taiga trip so I can ignore your ass like I did her.

>now
Fucking idiot.