/ASATRU/ - pagan thread

Hi I'm a young white guy, 24, who is looking to join some kind of Asatru group. Primarily my reason is to try to find a girl who also shares my racial ideals (White nationalism).

What's a good group to look into for this purpose?

>inb4 muh diKKK
I really like Asatru it's not just for the weemons. But I would like to know if any established Asatru groups exist that would have girls who are interested in large families and pro-Whiteness.

Thank you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=76DYeyEEjVs
youtube.com/watch?v=6jBn7BowUy8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdi3gH-Naxk
larhusfyrnsida.com/
theamericanmercury.org/2016/11/homeless-jack-on-grabbing-some-pussy/
theamericanmercury.org/2014/06/hj-on-taking-the-path-2/
youtu.be/m5yxXGx8jfg
youtu.be/ewUuNO636ag
youtu.be/buJDSuSey3U
youtu.be/oz3ccSJtJXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Although I wish you luck in your endeavour, I am always so bothered that European pagan symbolism is so closely associated with white nationalism.

The Spirit of Yule - An illustrated story by Thomas Rowsell & Christopher Steininger
youtube.com/watch?v=76DYeyEEjVs

youtube.com/watch?v=6jBn7BowUy8

youtube.com/watch?v=Jdi3gH-Naxk

that's what makes it good, though, mister 88 88

/f@cebalm/

I'll be damned. Wtf I'm Asatru now.

Really though, I suppose I'm more upset with the world for demonizing Europe and European cultures, people's, etc.

white nationalism is just love and support for European people and European culture(s).

White nationalism=/=neo nazism

Imagine my shock that European heritage is labeled as white nationalism.

>wotan mit uns
I'm glad I taught myself the runic letters

Asatru is a meme

larhusfyrnsida.com/

I know for a fact that groups of real practicing Asatru people exist. They're basically white people social events. I respect them.

>associated with white nationalism
That's the whole point butthead

but omg das racist n sheet

no human rights or land for white ppl mkay? thas bayd

is there an equivalent of demonic possesion in paganism?

>Astaru
>not Arman

top pleb

theamericanmercury.org/2016/11/homeless-jack-on-grabbing-some-pussy/

fuck wrong link

theamericanmercury.org/2014/06/hj-on-taking-the-path-2/

hmmm

You have this burger that's been red ice a couple of times. He seem to fit what you are lokining for.
He knows what he is talking about that's for sure, even though I don't agree with him 100% though, again you never do.

I know he got some sort of network, called wotan network? I dunno user.

Go to redice, and scroll through their videos, you will see with once when you find him. I'm with bifrost my self. That's just religion and have nothing to do with wn

Good luck in your search user. If you're serious about it use your search engine of choice. It's not hard to find resources.

Bump

Jews love controlled oppositions such as christianity. Asatru is what they fear. That's why (((they))) are blackwashing our Pagan history while promoting muh crusade warriors myth.
youtu.be/m5yxXGx8jfg

Stephen Mcnallen leader of the Asatru Folk Assembly on race:
youtu.be/ewUuNO636ag

vs

Based pastor / person with high "theological" knowledge / true christian™ on race.
youtu.be/buJDSuSey3U

Is there anything more degenerate than being a Jew worshiping faggot, bros?
youtu.be/oz3ccSJtJXA

World of the high one for people who reject Abrahamic cults...

*word

You know that ADL stated that traditional catholics and orthodox christians are the most antisemitic demographic in the world right? And why the jews would fear a religion that worship crossdressing Gods?

>doing it for a girl
kys

We like it for you to breed
More pack mules for us

Proceeds to create more anti christcuck content (articles, Memes, Videos, podcasts etc...) to trigger christcucks even more...

Paganism is the white european nationalism u disgusting mongrel

>controlled oppositions such as christianity
>Asatru is what they fear

Don't you love pagancucks? Even though the Church (all other are heretic tier) is per se the antitheses of judaism and all their subversive stuff and has always condemned and persecuted them until recently some decades ago, larping as a viking is somehow the true way to fight (((them))) even though all paganism is retarded and easily refuted but who cares, it's not jewish!!! it's very very whitey and european.

inb4
>worshiping dead kike on a spike

That's so empty vague and meaningless, like everything pagan-related, not even those half-naked blond teen background quotes can a glampse of brightness.

inb4 true european 'religion'

Hellfire awaits all of you, go on and larp as a snownigger savage; see what degenerate shit you pagan whores are

Oh look a pagan nigger thread lets look into this
>Primarily my reason is to try to find a girl who also shares my racial ideals
great right off the fucking bat
>youtube.com/watch?v=6jBn7BowUy8
>he doesn't know savitri devi was a hindu convert
>Jews love controlled oppositions such as christianity. Asatru is what they fear. That's why (((they))) are blackwashing our Pagan history while promoting muh crusade warriors myth.
lol as if that shitty argument can't be used against you
>be a nigger and fight constantly
>I hate africa for being subhuman tribal chaotic scumfucks
pagan niggers
was waiting for the girl in field of wheat shit you tards post
also is that text for ants?

funny enough this is more true than what pagan niggers would like to think

once you go beyond the "muh ancestors gods" you have to ask yourself are your "gods" the only true "gods" out there, are there more? and then comes the multicultural shit

>believe what I tell you to believe or suffer
How terribly Christian of you.

stephen macnallen

AFA

blut und bloden, you dog.

Sorry but paganism is only for men that love to drink semen. No chicks allowed.

Sorry we dont speak your nigger talk.

he any good?

But... but paganism is muh ancestors gods and shiet

Repent

I like tradcatholics but mate stfu

Lefebvre wasn't pro-white, he would have been just as anti racist as the asatrucuckboy

there is no good pro-white church dude, stop larping

99% of churches are anti racist, not to say that all Christianity is bad, but stfu

> being a pagancuck fucking larper

>cherrypicking anti racist heathens
Shut up user! There are retarded anti racist pieces of shit in every religion. We need to unite as white people.

Stop your Christian VS pagan larping

>we need to unite as a white people

talking about larping..... good luck with that brave white knight

The pagan larpers never stop getting butthurt over christians. If you look at there threads they never attack muslims or jews (directly) they always spaz out on Christians like a bunch of shills. There whole larp is centered around christian hate and they never have proper deep discussions on paganism as there is nothing to discuss because paganism is so shallow.

Don't fool yourself, Christianity is no better on universalism and antiracism. European native religions will always have, as the native ancestral religions and traditions of white people, a special connection to white nationalism.

Symbols yeh, but specific glyphs?, hhhahh, your funny.

Finn taking about native european religion.lol.
Your people arent even indo european your literally descendants of urgic people.

>Andrey Shitskin.jpg
How appropriate....

>blood and soil
Great so as long as you are an isolationist enclave that works what happens though when you bump up into some other tribe with different beleifs? do you murder fuck them? Do you acknowledge their "gods"?

>tfw when amerimutt wants to LARP the religion of my ancestors.

And just so you know, all written sources about ásatrú were written by christians about 100-200 years after the Nordic countries had been Christianized.

I always like when this one gets posted

they know they just don't want to acknowledge that fact