GODZILLA The Animation

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cxV8Bf8ND4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully it will have good CGI like Etotama or that movie about a busty blonde girl that I forgot her name but not the titties.

Please dont bring 3D animations to Sup Forums

Is Anno directing?

Is this by Urobutcher?

>The last summer of the 20th Century. That day, the human beings learn that they are not the only ruler of the planet Earth.

>The appearance of the giant living creatures “Kaiju's” and the ultimate existence that destroys all monsters: Godzilla. Through the battle against kaiju's that lasted for half a century, human beings has experienced continuous defeat, and finally plans to escape from the Earth. And in 2048, only those who were selected by the A.I. managed under the central government boarded the inter-sidereal emigrant spaceship “Aratrum” to head for “Tau Cetus e”, the planet beyond the distance of 11.9 light-year. However, the environmental condition differences between that of the Earth and Tau e, which they finally arrived after 20 years were far beyond the predicted numbers, and was not an environment considered to be habitable by human beings.

>The young man on the emigrant ship: Haruo, who saw his parents killed by Godzilla in front of his eyes when he was 4 years old, had only one thing in his mind for 20 years: to return to the Earth and defeat Godzilla. Shut out from the possibility of emigration, as the living environment in the ship deteriorates, the group of “Earth Returnists” led by Haruo became the majority, and determines to head back to Earth through a dangerous long-distance hyperspace navigation. However, the Earth they have returned has already passed the time of 20,000 years, and has become an unknown world with the ecosystem reigned by Godzilla.

>At the end, will human beings win back the Earth? And what will Haruo see beyond his fate?

Written by Urobutcher. Directed by Kobun Shizuno and Hiroyuki Seshita. Produced by Polygon Pictures. Release this November. Theatrically in Japan and on Netflix for international audiences.

>What went wrong?
Sup Forumstard fuck off

Guess it will be guaranteed to be shit then.

>Godzilla anime
>It's not about an hour and half long of Godzilla blowing up shit, some shitty human POV

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I unironically like Polygon Pictures

It'll only be garbage if Urobutcher partially wrote it.

But it's neat that we finally get to see the character experimented with in a medium. Less limitations

>Call of Duty: Infinite Lizard

They're good. They get better and better

Well, that Godzilla design is just terrible, to begin with.

Godzilla is actually human all along

I don't think he even knows what Urobuchi wrote

>cg and a full retard plot

Just end it before it begins

i truly enjoyed godzilla (2014)

but's that shamalaydong tier of tweeest

At least it can't be worse than Spacegodzilla was.

Yeah. SpaceGodzilla, Revenge, Godzilla vs Mothra ('92), and Megalon are absolute bottom tier. At worst this will probably only be dull.

>talking smack about Space Godzilla
It wasn't great, but don't you dare act like it was worse then this.

youtube.com/watch?v=7cxV8Bf8ND4

Why it's supposed to be bad? Because of your Urobutcher memes?

You are aware that Megalon is almost single handedly responsible for the poor reputation Godzilla has in the West, right?

And Son of Godzilla seems to be undergoing something of a resurgence in recent years. Rising towards the top of the pack.

Fuck everyone with this opinion space godzilla was awesome