IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING !!!!!!! TONY PODESTA ARRESTED!!!!

*BLOCKS COMMIE PATHS*
*EARTH STARTS SHAKING*
*WIND PICKS UP AND LIGHTNING STRIKES DOWN*
HEH, NOTHING PERSONAL COMMIE
beforeitsnews.com/crime-all-stars/2017/12/podesta-brothers-arrested-tony-podesta-is-in-gitmo-video-2462151.html

youtube.com/watch?v=dUHls9N6dsQ

>"….is that Tony Podesta was arrested and sent GITMO along with 2 others as reported by reliable sources today. This is all coming about as a result of the “National Emergency / Executive Order signed into law last week to begin the round-up around the world and the seizure of all property and bank accounts of those that have committed treason and other acts of evil doings we have been covering for months…which the corporate fakestream media are now backing down and going against Hillary Clinton and agreeing there was no “Russian Collusion” with the Trump campaign, while the “Obstruction of Justice” and rumors that “Trump will fire Mueller” continues."
>"There is also a very interesting situation this week with an ANA flight from Los Angeles to Japan turned around in flight because of a suspicious person onboard. The individual travelling with his brother (with a ticket on ANA) had a United ticket, but some how was able to board the ANA flight. Why turn around when the suspect’s United ticket can be cashed-in by ANA later?

There’s more to the story and the distraction happens to be low key, nothing to see here…”just company policy.”

According to Q-user, the suspect happens to be connected to the Clinton Foundation and was under a sealed indictment. The captain was in contact with officials and was asked to return back to LAX."

Q user is a zionist psy op. Fuck off

>"Other intel chatter states that Julian Assange was marked for death, but was moved by U.S. military assets to the Colombian Embassy in London and promised immunity by President Trump if Assange dis-bans and shuts down WikiLeaks, but will be allowed to release a huge email file dump involving the DNC /Clinton and the death of Seth Rich in coming days.

The result when media begins to report, the Left will be unhinged over “Due Process” issues and will ultimately enter the target zone. One reason it’s being kept low for “conspiracy theorists” to get away with leaking this stuff, is to keep ANTIFA and Obama’s OFA in-check. I am sure…InfoWars is being told to NOT touch this matter because it will validate the intel and Media Matters will have a hay-day with it and all hell would break loose across the nation."

and the kikes are already out in force

DON'T LET THIS THREAD SLIDE
BUMP !

HOT SHEEEEEEIT

This guy is literally reading Sup Forums, browsing twitter and making bullshit videos claiming they're 100% fact

>beforeitsnews

its on your national tv yet?

Trig if bue

>GLP boomer invasion has now resulted in people unironically linking to beforeitsnews
Q
IS
FAKE

>posting Q larp shit

Shut the fuck up you schizophrenic fuckin sperg

TURN ON CNN

Proof, and not from, before its news, please!!!

Waiting...

Oh he's in gitmo according to "beforeitsnews.com"

Seems legit

Seems legit

You know what I'm think I'm gonna choose to believe it

Seems legit

Why? If I had to guess... they're pushing the Russian collusion story.

True if big

Seems legit

Russia just bought a US-based VPN company

Really makes you think

You guys know what this means right... ?

Large if marge

>beforeitsnews.com

oH hE's In GiTmO aCcOrDiNg To "BeFoReItSnEwS.cOm"

sEeMs LeGiT

>Oh he's in gitmo according to "beforeitsnews.com"
>Seems legit

>click link expecting news
>get Boomer schizo instead
>close link
>write this post
>click post
>hope OP commits suicide

hmm....

That OP used a shitty source and nothing's probably happening though I wish it were.

> SHILLS

BUMP !

How? I don't even know what turns them on.

what

Wew

?????

Seems legit

TURN IT ON

>according to Q user

You mean the hack who claimed the anti white satanic system disproportionately run by jews is actually an EBULL NAZI conspiracy?

Lol Mossad is losing their touch with narrative formation.

FUCKING KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
THE GOD DAMN ABSOLUTE STATE !!!!!

Seems legit

is that worse than
>zerohedge
>truepundit

How do I load pictures
I'm a guard at Gitmo

>Oh he's in gitmo according to "beforeitsnews.com"

>Seems legit

What company?

Actually I believe Tony Podesta is dead, killed by Hillary because he had too much dirt on her and the Mueller investigation was closing in on him.

He was last seen at Hillary's birthday party.

They're talking about a NYT article that doesn't even name a source.

sauce on him saying this ?

Seems legit

"Choose file" or GTFO

Podesta in gitmo

Someone ban this dumbfuck boomer pls

Blue if nig.

Q is a larp just like Nostradamus. Say a bunch of random vague shit and people will piece together from the news later.

i'm not a boomer you fucking kike faggot shill

but hasn't he said stuff that has happened ?

kek

>mfw yesterday I said Tony Podesta would never be arrested because pizzagate is a fucking psyop
I swear to fucking god, whenever I claim something won't happen it happens the following day

True, you're actually a mentally ill drug abusing hippy jew boomer.

>How do I load pictures
Type "Load Nigger" into the Name and Options line

Sorry I had to black out the eyes.

I don't have it saved, but the Q threads routinely mentioned that trhe Third Reich was actually planned by this "cabal" and that project paperclip brought their scientists over who later took over the infrastructure of the USA. You should look back to some of the archived threads, since there are so many it would be very difficult for me to find this specific thing.

Tbh rule of thumb with these "whistleblowers" if they are not anti jewish, not anti liberalism, not anti democracy, and believe in race mixing and dysgenics chances are they are just a plant. Or just a schizo.

I haven't seen anything that couldn't just be explained as coincidence.

Quick, claim Las Vegas or New York won't be nuked tomorrow.

Don't ask why just do it.

Human has been seen lately with what is very obviously an ankle bracelet on under her boots and the stupid ass bellbottom jeans she's been wearing to try to hide it. Sorry Tony, Human was Hillary's buddy not yours AND you failed to protect her husband from what is seriously minor crimes compared to yours. Have fun with a broomstick up your anus in GITMO.

I hope this is true, but this looks like a leftypol psyop. Give me a solid source, OP.

If you look hard enough you can create "proof" and "meaning" anywhere.

Q-larp is over, the Kremlin knows it failed and no new bots are getting added to it, it's more valuable to assign resources to topics like syria and iran.

This it's all a LARP why do fucking newfags think it's real. I've been here 8 goddamned years as well as a few on /b. It's A LARP

This thread is being shilled with the fury of an angry god. Wonder why so worked up, shillnet?

>as reported by reliable sources today.
same sources MSM uses for Fake News

So is someone with a dynamic ip just turning their router on/off or...?

Basically

g-guys ?

I really hope this is true

Faggot slider kike we know your game to try and make up ridiculous shit

orly

obvious fake.

Trump is testing a nuke tomorrow, literally, at the Nevada Testing Grounds. It is entirely a cover up for the happenings that he will be doing in the first week of the year.
Liberals are going to literally lose their minds over the nuke test, then wake up a week later realizing they should have paid attention to other things as their leaders are marched to the gallows.

maybe he's just blue-pilled on hitler and ww2?
most boomers are cuckservative civicucks

Isn't that the best method to remain anonymous?

Maybe calm down and look at the actual arrests that have been made..... The good hearted people are winning, look up the facts, the Cabal is going down......

>>beforeitsnews

>thiswillneverbenews

ftfy:

>Seems legit
>Oh
>It's in beforeitsnews.com

>Taking this Q shit seriously.
>Calls people shills.
>Uses caps lock to get attention.
>Not a boomer.

Could've fooled me.

If you don’t recognize this picture, you are too newfag to discuss the Q LARP.

Yea really, pol hasn't always been pol though. Getting sick of the stupid new fags bumping dumb shit

I used to troll glp so hard back when trinity ran it. Shit was so fun those people are serious about being crazy

>rarara
>not Twilight
why do people even like her? She's sometimes more annoying than Fluttershy

This is the P ince of Nigeria, please send me your bank account information of else you love DRUMPF. Haha owned, send it now!

that's all I got user
wish I had pics of the podestas getting rket while in custody

ANYONE WHO SAYS THE CABAL AND NOT THE ZOG IS A SHILL FOR ISRAEL

>Posting Beforeitsnews unironically

Boomers ruined Sup Forums

Lol how reassuring and stedfast you are with this larp.

CABAL = KABALLAH = THE GOD DAMN KIKES

Fuck off shill. All fields.

Man, I fell hard for that one

This LARP has been posted since November 5th..

I'll have you know that I'm a newfag that only lurks.

sauce on this user ?