i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Beit Jinn Dec 27
imgur.com/a/hvJpT
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb

Devs Dec30
>Iran:2 protesters shot, gov buildings on fire in Shiraz,Khorramabad ,Jihadist Group Blows Up Oil Pipeline
>Lavrov:US military must leave all of Syria
>Beit Jinn:Evac of rebels started:300+ HTS fighters to be green BUSSED to idlib, 400+ FSA to Daraa, some chose to reconcile
>Beit Jinn:10 busses and ambulances arrive, first batch of 300 rebels leaves to Idlib. HTS blows up HQ before leaving
>N Hama/Idlib:SAA liberates Abu Dali,nasiriyah,Tal Mariq, Hamdaniyah+ train-station,Abu Omar
>E Ghouta:HTS & Ahrar al-Sham join forces and attack SAA in Harasta, clashes ongoing
>NE Hama:HTS conducts a successful raid against IS in Abu Khannadiq village
>DeZ:ISIS car bomb-led counterattack tears into the flank of US-backed forces threatening encirclement
>SDF withdrew several positions from last stronghold of ISIS(Hajin town) following counter attack
>Reports:US evacuates IS leaders again from DeZ prov
>Sy gov blasts back at Erdogan over ‘terrorist’ comments
>Over 100 wanted people surrender themselves in Aleppo
>Putin: Russian bases in Syria are crucial to preserving national security
>Yemeni ballistic missile hits Saudi-backed mercenary camp
>Saudi airstrikes kill 68 Yemenis in 24 hours: UN

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7eMudxgAeKI
jpost.com/Opinion/Editors-notes-Regime-switching-520311
strawpoll.me/14731251
twitter.com/iran_general/status/947219879089856513
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder that you can't be based while supporting a transgenderism promoting tyrant.
Another reminder that transgenderism was allowed by (((kh*meini))) himself and later (((kh*menei))).
50% of the operations' cost are paid by the state and iran is the country with the greatest number of trannifications per year.

prove me wrong (you can't)

AL MAWT ILA IRAN!
AL MAJD LI ISRAIL!

Drumpf supporters be like: CNN not immediately shilling for aggression against Iran is bad actually.

Fuck off

NEW SOUTHFRONT: 2017 Summary and Implications for 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=7eMudxgAeKI

>EICHMANN MOSSAD CAPTURER: ONLY WAY TO STOP IRAN IS TO OVERTHROW REGIME
>“The Iranians are devious and have advanced technological capabilities... they will stick to their goal and they will cheat Trump."
jpost.com/Opinion/Editors-notes-Regime-switching-520311

Pls don't be mean to me

The Iranian civil war is beginning just as the Syrian civil war begins to ends

nothing big has happened in Iran

Iran getting toppled before acquiring a nuclear weapon would be a yuge win for Trump. So fucking excited to see Trump accomplish what the Dems failed at for 8 years.

>Iranian Civil War
>Implying this small insurgency won't run out of steam and get curbstomped
Will be fun to watch footage coming out of the area though

If there is an Iranian civil war, then the Syrian civil war will erupt again. Without Iran, Assad cannot maintain a ground force against the rebels. Hezbollah will have to withdraw to Lebanon as well.

A whole town was seized. Protestors have taken arms from police stations.

>The Iranian civil war is beginning just as the Syrian civil war begins to ends
if Iran falls apart Assad is unironically fucked unless Putin decides to commit ground troops

military bases have not been taken, and rebel soldiers have not appeared like in syria, so you are wrong

>A whole town was seized
unconfirmed, the only confirmed bit from Kashan is that they took over/burnt a prosecutor's office
they are believed to have taken a jail and police station in Arak though, so they probably do have arms

Fuck yes get ready for /Iran General/ get ready for dead IRGC

Saudi pigs and filthy kikeservatives in twitter literally shilling for regime change in Twitter, my jimmies have been officially rustled

pedro BTFO

it's over guys. we fucked up big time. i don't want to have to flee this place .

This. Will Putin risk it? There's too much political risk especially with the whole frustration about corruption. Putin winning in Syria helps his popularity but screwing up will hurt his popularity.

Military bases weren't taken in Syria, not until 2012. There are already former IRGC who have defected.

This doesn't mean civil war is a certainty but it's becoming likely.

Town seized just means the police got out of it. It's a town afterall so that's not unlikely.

>Lose the war started by your 'moderate' insurgents in Syria and Iraq at the cost of hundreds of thousands of lives
>Your position is somewhat threatened
>"Oy Vey let's just start another one!"
God I hate them

>There are already former IRGC who have defected.
Source

The mullahs falling does not mean the new secular Iranian government will suddenly drop all support for Assad. If anything they'll drop Hezbollah but continue to support Baathists

>There are already former IRGC who have defected.
where, have not seen anyone from there declaring to rebel
>Military bases weren't taken in Syria
those were under raids on a daily basis though

The sooner they ask for our help the better. And involve China too.

Dadash khodeti?

SHIAS ON THE BORDERS OF IRAN? (?!)

MAJOOSI MAKING ROUHANI QUIT? (possibly)

AHMEDINAJAD PLAYING WITH HIS NUCLEAR TOYS?! (be aware protesters)

SHIA JIHAD BEING A THING IN OUR LIFETIME? (SOON)

strawpoll.me/14731251
strawpoll.me/14731251
strawpoll.me/14731251
strawpoll.me/14731251

This could actually be the straw that breaks their back in biting the bullet and just stop pussyfooting

m8 there have been protests for only 3 days, it took time even in syria for things to turn into such a clusterfuck it is today
Kashan has almost 300,000 people, the only report was that the police fled from the area around that office so I would wait for more reports before implying they took the entire city

>implying Putin will just let this slide
He was burned in Ukraine, he won't repeat same mistake again.

Stop subverting me with Khazar Milkers you fucking Jew rat.

Mullahs falling means Iran is becoming secular, which means it doesn't have any religious force when it comes to establishing a sphere of influence. Wilayat al Fiq going away means the death of Shia proxies.

They cannot support Assad without Shia proxies. Religion is absolutely necessary.

>when you see that image in fucking toast
I need to tone down the meme intake

>There was reports that Jihadi groups blown up oil pipeline
>Some towns are captured
>Some prisons are captured
>Security forces are getting shot
>Kurds are starting to chimp out and threatening Iranian government with armed Kurd militias
>CIAniggers of twitter openly gloating about Iranian operation success
>They already using a heir of previous regime (pre 79) as a propaganda mouth
>All western MSM started to shill for "FreeIran" at the same time on command.
>Trump gave "full support" for "freedom fighters" against "RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM"
>t_D and /ptg/ openly calling for invasion.

Yeah sure, nothing big...

>cia ajaxing iran again
>neoliberal pundits on fox jews saying that the Iranian people don't want the gov in charged
it wasn't even 40 years ago that the most popular revolution of all time took place against a CIA-run government for fucks sake

>Mullahs falling
Just lol

>what is photoshop

wtf defend this? drumpf give atgm and manpads NOW!!!

you are just lying, nothing will happen!!!!!11

Fair enough. The problem is that the Internet in Iran is bad (thanks to the shitty regime there). So there is going to be limited info perhaps.

There were twitter vids about IRGC defection.

Not until the half to end of the first year of the uprising in Syria. The revolution in Iran just started (it hasn't been a week yet). You're crazy to expect raids against bases right away.

Do we care though? I'm personally just here for war news and videos.

>There were twitter vids about IRGC defection.
show me

Akhoonds aren't liked in Iran at all except for a vocal minority.

Shit is happening. But don't worry, these are just desperate moves of neoliberal/neocon cabal. They are biting off more than they can chew.

>twitter vids
You don't speak farsi and there's plenty of disinfo and shilling on Twitter right now

More than likely what will happen is the IRGC will clamp down and you cucks will go back to your holes

>There were twitter vids about IRGC defection.
Can you actually give me a fucking source

ANOTHER NAKBA IN MUH IRAN UTOPIA?!?! SOMEBODY CALL THE UN!!!! IRAN IS PARADISE!

>burned
hahaha, we don't even have to do anything, we have Caspian flotila there. Kazakhs and others could even join, we did exercise for this recently.

Look em up, I shouldn't have to spoonfeed them to you. twitter.com/iran_general/status/947219879089856513

>All western MSM started to shill for "FreeIran" at the same time on command.
Not really

>likely what will happen is the IRGC will clamp down

Thats what everyone is waiting for so the civil war can start and your family can be killed

Try this one on for size mate

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>vocal minority.
You mean the people with all the guns, tanks, war experience, political influence, and money?

Face it drumpflet, your little loser boys are about to get their shit kicked once they let them blow off steam

I understand farsi more than you do. I hope you die a painful death you basiji scum

>go to eat pringles
>see jewish writing on the can

now I have to avoid one of my favorite treats

He crushed Eichmann nuts.
Fucking faggot kike

Remember that time you were butchered in Iraq and left without a peep

just one fucking faggot, and we are not sure if it's real

This is nothing but a Neocon trap to fuck Trump. If he supports this coupe or cia funded false flag that will fuck over his loyal supporters that want no war with Iran.

If he does nothing they neocon will blast him for indecisiveness and being weak.

Either way it's a win-win for neocons

>Implying he'd give this opportunity a miss
In rothschild we trust pedro
Shouldn't this cunt be dead already anyways?

He was absolutely burned in Ukraine, and forced into seizing Crimea and starting shit in Donbass.
He managed to fix damage somewhat, but it was still a loss.
He's a smart man, and former intelligence, he won't make the same mistake twice. This is just a desperate move, their "new world order" is burning, they are getting radical.

Hahahahahah, all these shills.
I’m glad that regulars here know that this is nothing.

Assad had all the guns, war experience, political influence and money as well. Guess what happened.

It's over for your shitty regime.

>SHIA JIHAD BEING A THING IN OUR LIFETIME?
They are the original suicide bombers user, but then the Sunni took it up too

>Guess what happened
Yeah he won

>Hahahahahah, all these shills.
>I’m glad that regulars here know that this is nothing.
that laugh of an extremely nervous man.

>like half a million university grads a year in iran
>30% unemployment for youth
>stagnant economy
>entire middle east + USA want regime change in Iran

Hmm I have a feeling this one is going to be interesting

deplorables and mr goldbergs need to be shot

Homosexuality is illegal in Iran. Transgender operation is them literally sterilizing degenerates. It leaves a bad taste in the mouth, but look at it pragmatically (i.e. in terms of effects).

Stop larping and head back to your containment pit, faggot. You following accounts on Twitter for three days because trump's dick juice got you drunk for war doesn't make you an expert on iran

I'm an Iranian diaspora fag never mind the flag I don't we all know that the regime is taking it lightly because if they crack down hard they are finished there is no going back to the way things were

this, topkek

>Guess what happened.
He won

bro , if u have country of 80mil people and lets say only 1% are hardcore loyalists

do you understand how hard its to defeat 800 000 hardcore loyal figthers ?

In Syria West fought through their proxies Assad for 7 years and didnt achieve main goal , only in case of full scale intervention by US "rebels" in Iran could gain advantage against current government ,but even in that case it would very hard for rebels and it would take many many years and by that time you would see counter-intervention by China/Russia and who knows else.

If US wants to win here ,they need to end it fast and not allow conflict to take for years like in Syria which allowed russian intervention ,iran intervention etc. and which changed outcome of conflict.And the problem is that US cant end Iran like they did Iraq in 2003 in matter of weeks.

KSA now = entire middle east

How many of you faggots are Iranian diaspora or paid off by the Mullahs/Russia?

Requesting a good pic of a worried Rouhani

I want to choke the life out of you you scum bag if there is a god you'll burn in hell

Lol you shahi queers are cucked. Nothing left to say to you

did he really got banned?

Hey it's something to talk about at least, shit's pretty slow right now anyways.

It's not nothing, considering the shilling going on. But it's a question whether it will become something. They need to be decisive and crack down hard on these "spontaneous protests".
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying every protest is organized by CIA, but this smells too much.

I hope (((kh*meini))) is watching his nation burn from hell. Allahu Akbar Death to the Mullahs.

Fuck off Trump knows what he’s doing and he’s always took a hard line against Iran for being the worlds largest terrorism exporter. Removing the threat they pose was always a top priority and real trump supporters understand that.

Like almost all the gulf Arabs and Isreal want it so i guess

What the fuck are iraq and Syria going to do

>Shah queer
>doesn't believe in god
>figures

Protests will be curbed in the following days, hope for a reverse jinx tho

Well then don't say anything you vermin you are hated the world over and in your own country think about that you deluded unibrow monkey

((( )))

Bracket your own posts, kike

presstv has not reported anything about this, i guess that's good news

US is not going for kill here ,because they cant. This was and gonna be long fight.They are aiming to weaken Iran , "break its leg " .

>worlds largest terrorism exporter
kek
who created the mujahideen? who funded backed supported and trained ISIS? who funded and gave political support to the muslim brotherhood?
I'll give you a hint easy enough for an american to understand: it was america

except jewish jew, p*dro and me, there aren't regulars here, newfag

>worlds largest terrorism exporter
This is pure semantics. Look at pic related, these are the "terrorists" they support

Youwestern pigs will pay for what you done. Fuck you western scums,Iranian nationalists will start attacking