Oops I did it again

>House gets swatted with fake call
>28 year old dad with two kids walks to knock on door
>opens door
>met by SWAT team, rifles drawn
>immediately shot

kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article192147144.html

How do you defend against cops? I'm guessing I should remove my front door so they feel safer?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/indiana-shooting-law-state-591/
youtube.com/watch?v=GurS7JI_1Kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't exit the door if you don't have to. Cops are paranoid, so keep'em where they can see them easy. Remember you have rights and be sure to have everything on tape or recorded.

I told all of you that the Fed circumvented the Constitution and especially the 2nd Amendment decades ago and none of you believed me...

Why? Every case I've ever worked in in local government they take and destroy any phone they see. They even do this so bystanders, so why wouldn't they do it in private.

Also, if having your hands at your sides gets you shot, holding a phone out totally would.

Stream amigo, they cant delet your youtube or whathaveyou

grease your porch

get naked, grease yourself

>
would it be legally justified to immediately return fire on the fucks? Cause that's what I'm doing.

whicita

Who fucking cares if it's legally justified?

Move slowly
Palms open towards them
Urinate on yourself

It used to be, just remember kids, never talk to strangers. Now it's, just remember kids, never answer the front door or approach a police officer unless you're wearing your level IV armour.

I don't know about you, but if I commit to waxing pigs, I'd much rather get away with it.

You can't ever get away with it. The state is a gang, you have a right to defend yourself from violent aggressors. Never answer your door for cops. If they force their way in, hold a defensive position and start ending their lives.

Be law abiding good guy minding own business
See silhouette of armed man creeping around to back of my house
Grab gun to investigate
Guy raises gun towards so I expertly shoot him
LOL bullet proof vest
He returns fire, kills me
Him and his buddies go out for beers laughing about how they should start double checking addresses.

I've been told being white is good enough defense.

The guy they shot was white.

RIP
Can I have your stereo?

this tactical cops shit is getting out of hand.

But the women at my university told me whitey never gets shot.

>not using follow up shots of home cooked steel core until target death is confirmed
>not adorning level IV flak at all times inside house
Do you even operate user?

I love these threads. All the ancaps and lolbertarians come out of the woodwork, greedily rubbing their hands as they finally get to spout their anti-state rhetoric without being laughed at like the manchildren they are.

depends on your state. i remember reading about a guy in texas who got away with shooting a cop in his house

It very much is. I've always been a "support the blue" guy, but this is too much too fast. The amount of murders by cops is way too much. In my opinion, it started with Castile. That dude was just an average, gun-owning American and he got greased for it. Then the other black dude that got shot in the back by the lazy cop.
I still hold my stance on the Mike whatever his name was. I mean, SOF dudes have more ROE to obey than cops these days.

Yeah the did a no-knock in the middle of the night. Guy thought they were robbers and he shot and killed a cop.

>i always side with the unaccountable bureaucracy and a bunch of fat, poorly educated, larpers who think they're operators but THOSE GUYS are the real manchildren

>laughing at tinfoil hat retards is the same as being a good goy

You sure got me. Now be careful now; Trump’s reading this very thread and is forwarding your IP to a CIA death squad as we speak.

>everyone who thinks police are to fast on the trigger are ancaps or lolbertarians

Or or or maybe we just don't want to live with this shit.

Man, I'm usually on the side of cops but this shit is getting ridicules on how whenever cops respond to a call, they shoot whoever walks out the door immediately that's how they train.

Also no knock raids are bullshit and lead to more death of home owners and cops because when people are startled awake at 4AM by broken glass or door banging, they tend to think it's a home invader and if the cops just used their loud horn, instead of waiting until they have already breached the home and are charging down the hallway to the bed room to say "halt police" and then immediately open fire.

--------------------------------
whew lad, I just scrolled down this thread briefly and there is a shit ton of honey pot "cop killing" posts.

look guys, It's more important to survive the encounter and drag them to the courts to get a settlement.

I dare say you should invest in a loud horn or speaker system and announce loudly while streaming on YouTube and hide a camera phone recording yourself repeatedly saying that you are cooperating, but you do not consent to searches and that you fear for you life.

Make yourself look as weak and sympathetic as possible and loudly enough to cause neighborhood or news media attention.

Read

>I have no arguments the post

k

nah, but you can take my vinyl collection. I've got the batman soundtrack in there

I do think it's spineless that the cops and the media are just blaming the prank caller.

Sure the prank caller is a criminal and responsible, but if said cops were not trigger happy judge jury and executioner types and brought the guy in alive...well we wouldn't have this shit show now, would we.

On the bright side the officers all went home safe. I support the men in blue here, it's a dangerous job and they keep us safe

lol, I work in government and was in the NG. It's just fucking criminal what police unions get away with. We have a cop sitting in jail, unable to get bail because they are considered dangerous and violated restraining orders more than once, and we are STILL paying them their pay due to union rules.

Shit, we had a cop caught on tape and turned in by another department for beating and threatening to plant drugs on a teen on video, and he got a short unpaid leave, more paid leave to get "help" (not the first time, he also brandished his service weapon in a domestic dispute), and he is still on the force.

It's like a shitty fat gang. All they do is cost us money. If you want to know why your city has potholes, check out how much you've paid out in police settlements and union grievances. For us its tens of millions and it's not a huge city.

The bullets just slide right off the body.

No, they should be trained to have trigger discipline.

17-21 year old marines in a warzone have better discipline than these career cops.

Cops need to stop taking magpul or james yeagar classes and only use appropriate force to defend themselves.

they can't claim you were going to pull out a weapon if you have no belt

I don't know muck about American SWAT teams, weren't they supposed to be small very disciplined, well trained and equiped trams for use in specific situations?
All these stories recently just show a bunch of regular cops given full auto weapons and LARP gear and told to go ham
What happened?

the 1990's happened. from politicians to world events, it all started in the 1980's in response to the violence and drugs of the 1970's.

California and New York anti gun laws, anti gun presidents and more.

Apparently there are 1200 SWAT teams in the US... Basically any town with a police department can issue AR15, shields and grenades to cops and call it a SWAT team.

The big cities like LA, NY, Chicago, etc, they all have dedicated SWAT teams, but smaller cities seem to have teams that are cobbled together from volunteers who are otherwise normal beat cops.

Also, a culture infected by a lack of accountability and a wanton disregard for the lives of anyone not in a uniform can take its toll on even a "professional" SWAT team.

I have no problem with cops having AR-15's as they are the modern equivelent of a lever action in a lawman's hand in the 1800's and armor incase shit goes south but they really need to ditch carrying six rifle mags, five pistol mags and more battle rattle than most infantry in Iraq had.

This might sound controversial but I believe police departments and police officers should not have weapon exemptions and if an average californian can't have a greater than ten round magazine and has to buy from the approved handgun list then LAPD officers should have to follow the same laws.

Yes, if in Indiana.
>rt.com/usa/indiana-shooting-law-state-591/

So how does a SWAT team *work* exactly?
Are there a few specially trained cops who just wait to be called up or do they pull them from patrol or something?

so who else is going?

also, availability of tactical weapons systems at good value for departments, and increased tax revenue.

if a department can pull something off they will. like, "we need a tactical gang unit , and an MRAP", because they have had a few incidents that indicate gang activity in their jurisdiction they can justify it to the state finance board. they do it because they can, and it's fun. which i understand if the training is up to snuff, and they are not mowing down innocent civilians left and right.

This, I'm in the reserves, but work with police as a civilian in regular life. They don't listen to any other city or state department about how to do their jobs. You're a "civilian" they "aren't."

"Oh, my expenses were filed wrong and look borderline fraudulent, fuck you, you don't wear the badge." They even refer to us a "civies" which drives all the military non-police people at work fucking mad because a large portion of them never served and a cop hasn't been shot, let alone killed here in almost 30 years. Virtually no one on the force has ever been fired upon, but they act like martyrs for making $65k a year for a job with ample overtime, great benefits, and the chance to "work" by sitting on the side of the road near a construction site on your phone for 8 hours a day.

No problem in having a full auto in the trunk just in case

solid plan, now I can open the door without pants on and say it's because of paranoia instead of laziness and people won't call me a pervert.

they definitely don;t need full-auto in american communities. they are prepping for contingencies that will never happen.

they really are not civilians. they have sworn an oath to the state and country.

>$65k a year

good lord.

Inna Michigan you can legally send them to porcine heaven if its unlawful

This. SWATting is not a new thing. It happens like 400 times a year, but this may be the first time someone has actually been killed. It's clearly a fuckup on the part of the police, too.

See as reference: a SWAT team that can clear a house without killing anyone.
youtube.com/watch?v=GurS7JI_1Kk

>the judicial system will actively subvert 30+ years of socio-economic engineering because muh rights
I doubt it my friend

In a legal sense police are civilians in common law nations. That's how the Founder's wanted it. That's how English common law we inherited our system from evolved.

That's why there are all sorts of specific carve outs to protect police from liability whereas the military is governed completely differently.

Sure it's a paramilitary organization, but they're civilian police, they should act like it.

Senators have sworn an oath to the country, they are still civvies. Cops are too.

No problem in having a full auto in the trunk just in case

Years before that. Think it was inna az
>be Iraq vet
>be young have wife kids
>be asleep
>wifey sees armed men with rifles looking inna windows
>wakes hubby up
>hobby gets his ar
>pigs ventilate him
>news says was coke ring
>no coke was found
>literally no evidence of coke ring
>media and pigs spout bs about muh ar, and how he had "bullet proof vests"
>he was inna wife beater and b ball shorts I think
>mfw ar was on safe

Cops are civilians sure, but a special kind of civilian. On the past these special types of people were known as "indoors niggers" or "house niggers". They play an important role in maintaining economic order. Amongst the many benefits of being an inside nigger is living a life forgiven of all earthly sin, and the get to scoop their soup from the bottom of the pot. Maligned by many, indoors niggers relish the company of other indoor niggers and their masters

This isn't Europe, they're not gendarmes, they are civil servants.

>“It’s just a recipe for disaster,” Indiana State Fraternal Order of Police President Tim Downs adds. “It just puts a bounty on our heads.”

Oh yeah the last 5 years in Indiana has been a hellish nightmare. Bounty hunters roam the streets, killing cops, collecting their fingers for trophies before taking them to the Mitch Daniels Processing Center where they turn in their badged bodies for coin.

This is why I moved here. Based Indiana

PERHAPS the idiot on the porch should have just done as he was TOLD.

I swear you guys are fucking drama queens, if cop tells you to do something, JUST DO IT.

When are you idiots going to LEARN?

I think it was Lowell, MA where they killed a 60+ year old man because they raided to try to find the son with some drugs.

>Grandson not even there
>Just young grand kids and old man and wife
>SWAT has old man lie face down while they search the small apartment
>more than 15 minutes in, SWAT still has rifle at the back of the guys skull, safety off, finger on the trigger
>yup that last part
>gun accidentally goes off
>cop gets kicked off SWAT and desk duty for a bit
>tax payers pay out $3.3 mil in law suit for gross negligence
>cop keeps job, SWAT team is dissolved
>no one loses a job or pay over this

just lol @ modern american police

he wasn't told to put his hands up, clearly, at audible levels.

cops sniped him before he was fully aware of the situation

>no one in the house was hurt
except the dead guy.
jesus fucking christ, this is either shitty police work or a fucking hit. dude probably answered the door and put his hands on his hips and they killed him.

Remember boys, .30-06 AP isn't very hard to obtain.

Is this a joke, or do you honestly believe it. Do we really want to live in a society where a cop can literally shoot anyone, with overwhelming force, just because the cop *thinks* he *might* be armed *possibly*. There's never any remorse or contrition after these things, never any sympathy that a man who was ultimately innocent is now dead. Is this really the country you want, where a single poorly-trained jumpy man with a badge can end an innocent life and never be punished for it?

That's the only gun control I support, restricting ALL civilians to local laws.

If your average Commiefornian can't own an uncucked AR then the cops have no business having one in their squad car. Take the NYPD's felonious standard mags away, and give them pinned 7 rounders like everybody else. If you can't trust a civilian with a firearm then why trust a civilian with shitty training?

That's no excuse.

In any situation when confronted by armed LEOs, you should raise your hands, palms towards the officers, stand still, and prepare to follow any instructions given.

Forget principles of personal liberty, your "legal rights" etc. because it is YOUR LIFE that is on the line. Do as you are told, and you will live. Simple shit.

>In any situation when confronted by armed LEOs

he literally wasn't fuly aware yet

you shouldn't get an automatic firing squad execution for not lifting your arms fast enough, you bootlicker

I hope you get killed by the cops you worship faggot

>t.cop

Unironically neck yourself bootlicker

yes and families shouldn't get wiped out by drunk drivers but unfortunately the world is a certain way

I'll just take my silver tipped .308

>have fun stopping that even with level 3 body armor

Drunk drivers get punished, cops don't. Kill yourself.

This really is a shitty thing all the way around. On one hand you have innocent people who have NO fucking idea what's going on or why there's suddenly armed men screaming orders at them to do shit without enough time to even process what's going on. Your house gets raided, your family could potentially be shot if they don't do the right thing either, your family dog is as good as dead. And all from an anonymous tip with 0 credibility.

On the other hand, you have officers who are being told there's an armed hostage situation so they need to treat it as if it really is a life or death situation. The only real solution is to go after the people doing these "pranks". Minimum 20 year sentence if you get caught, and if someone dies you get life.

two bads don't make a good

I listened user...

...I listened...

>In any situation when confronted by armed LEOs, you should raise your hands, palms towards the officers, stand still and-
>oops now you're dead because the officer told you to lay down right off the bat and thought he saw a weapon in your hand when it went up in the air

>LEOs putting their lives on the line every day
>a thin blue line between insane nastiness and peace and security
>a bunch of needledicks on here whining about ONE mistake made because some idiot couldn't raise his hands

Don't call the cops next time you're in trouble. You've got to take the rough with the smooth guys.

If something bad happened to someone who did something bad to me, that's kinda good

>Don't call the cops next time you're in trouble.

He didn't. The home owner had the cops called on him by some gamer who got mad at him, and the guy died right as he answered the door to the SWAT team.

Actually the cops went to the wrong house. The guy who got shot was just some random guy, father of two though.

>pizza deliverary boys have a more dangerous job
>muh every time I strap this gun on and leave the house don't if IMA be back meme

Being in law enforcement has never been safer in the history of the world especially inna america user

take the rough with the smooth ungrateful civilian!

No it was the right house. Wrong guy. Guy gave the fag an address down the street from him

And they get paid a lot of money to compensate them for putting their lives on the line. If you're that scared that you need to preemptively open fire on people, you need to find a different job because policing is not for you.

Look at the fat government worker who does shit all.

Says the guy who has never had to put his life on the line....

Toss it

Large cities have dedicated teams that are what /k/ would consider pretty operator. Everyone else is just grouping patrol cops together with rifles and going for it.

It's difficult to argue you're putting your life on the line when violent crime, along with police deaths in the service, is at a longtime low. And it's especially difficult to take the idea seriously when it means innocent people who aren't cops are dying.
>I chose a line of work I was told could be dangerous, and to mitigate that danger I will endanger and kill innocents among the people I ostensibly serve
>You must die so I don't
>btw I'm risking my life here lol

Cops are underarmed retards.

Would you go to a do a no knock with a suspected armed drug dealer? Didn't think so.

In probable armed situations we should be able to use field artillery to neutralize the house in question or do air strikes.

Do you care about the safety of the police, the heroes, or the criminals?

>my tongue is black from all the kiwi I've licked, the post

Cousin is sherrifs deputy. The indoc is real. Its contagious whole family has it and worships his cock like the god hero he thinks he is. Mfw at a BBQ and his very preggo very very very cute wife says how dangerous his job is doesn't know if hell be back when he leaves. Can't contain autism and now most if NY family doesn't talk to me. I have become that guy /k/.

Whatever statistics or facts you use for your so called 'argument', the fact is that wearing the badge is tougher than almost all jobs.

Cops are trained marksmen who CAN shoot to kill a threat to the community.
The guy on the porch goofed, the guy who prank called goofed, the cop was just doing his duty to the community he SWORE to PROTECT. So maybe just cool the anti police stuff and look to where the real problem lies?

>giant amount of noise outside
>"what the fuck is that"
>go out on front porch
>pic related is facing you
>get house leveled killing you and your family
> "he moved for his belt, we weren't prepared enough."

Most of my family not NY