Why Sup Forums is so obsessed with purity?

Why Sup Forums is so obsessed with purity?

I don't like indecent people.

Would you rather eat a freshly prepared bowl of cereal or a bowl of cereal that's had 50 penises in it?

homo end please

Slut's probably tend to be more disloyal and malicious.

I would eat the bowl filled with cum from the 50 penises and shove the cereal up my ass.

seriously tho, who the fuck prefers used goods???

You can't wash your cereal.
It's more like what this user said We're scared of women who have any experiece desu.

I'm pure and I want girls with my values.

>We are scared of women who have any experience.
Spot on my friend. Not only it intimidates people, but also makes them feel insecure.

can't beat that logic.

Because the purer they are the more beautiful it is when they fall.

Because purity is good despite what sluts and their promoters claim.

The same reason you buy new technology instead of old.
Picture two identical laptops that have both been bought a year ago.
The first is waiting in the shop, still waiting to be bought. It doesn't even have a dent in it. If you buy it, you will have the joy of setting it all up yourself, and not to mention, using it.
The second is a laptop that has gone through three owners already. The first treated it right, and the only problem was a scratch at the back. The second messed it all up by being an absolute slob with it. He ate over it, he ejaculated on it, he trimmed his pubic hairs on it, and smoked near it. He sold it at a ridiculously low price because of how bad it looked. The third owner (You) turned out to be a decent guy, well versed in technology, so you clean it all up, disassemble it, clean all the components thorougly, apply new thermal paste and oil up the fans so they won't be as loud, install an SSD and install Debian testing on it and set it up so it would function like Linux Mint.

A laptop that is still waiting in the shop.
A laptop that has gone through two owners.

Which one would you pick?

You called?

Ririna best girl

But sluts are pretty hot. How can pure girls even compete with them?

>best girl is actually a boy

You are shit at making analogies.
Try having sex with a shy girl without any experience and then with one that knows what she's doing.

Because a woman who has been would another man would realize what an awful man and lover the average Sup Forums poster would make.

The joke is you will never pick your laptop

>people like that actually exist

>try having sex

I dont know man. That damaged goods one, after a few weeks of TLC might end up being more loyal, hardworking and stable than the shrink wrapped one.

The new one might end up unstable, with bad components,prone to power failure. Sure, it might not be it's fault, but you also paid a lot of money for it.

It also might end up a slut.
I couldnt make a computer slut joke.

i just want to say that 3d vagina is overrated as fuck

Guys with serious issues are obsessed with them because they think the girl's inexperience will hide the lack of their own.

Wrong.

It doesn't work like that and if they ever have the tiny chance to experience normal human relation they'll be in for a big surprise.

Though I seriously think they'll reevaluate their position on the matter if given the chance to experience a "not-"pure girl.

>terminal virgins making the used goods analogies
every fucking tiem

This. Through mending it, you'll grow more attached to it than the brand new one.
With the new one, you'd have to be extremely gentle as not to damage it. Hell, you won't even be able to touch the internals as long as the warranty is active, so it's as if it's somebody else's laptop on a loan, and it's not truly yours.

>food analogy
imagine being so fat that anything makes you think of food.

What an awful analogy.

Fuck it's even worse than a food analogy.

damn

12yo and 30yo virgins

Because the purer something is, the more we degenerates want to corrupt it.
Also this.

Not wanting your 2D girls to be just like 3DPD isn't being 'obsessed' with purity, this is just a meme that's creeped in with all the normalfags on the internet these days.

It's not. There is a number of popular non-virgins. Purity is just a preference, it comes with the territory. If the series doesn't make a big deal about it, no one will care. The ones obsessed with it are the kind pouring into this thread, as says.

It's still toxic though.

You're the fags bringing it up.

>toxic
To whom?

The more cost effective one
This is a poor analogy

Is that Hanabi? I don't remember that page.

Koi no uso? dropped this shit around ch 2 when yaoi shit happened.

Anime idealizes girls to extreme. Now, why would you make your ideal girl not pure?

Also what's Westerners' problem with someone wanting a pure girl? Tell them you prefer virgins and they immediately go apeshit.

You are placing your morality rather low if you place it only under belt....
There's a form of morality you can keep even being a slut and loose even staying virgin. Lovely slut of all sexes and orientation are better than hateful virgins

Maybe because it's legit creepy and also kind of really outdated?

Not really Sup Forums obsess with lewd, it needs to be lewd and full of fanservice if not it is shit, best girl usually slut or those girl who only objective is the MC's dick

He didn't know, I wonder if he was a virgin himself before that

Because everyone hates sluts.

Yurifags like yourself, because a girl being with another girl is worse than used goods.

>it's legit creepy
Why?

>Tell them you prefer virgins and they immediately go apeshit.
Because men instinctively prefer virgins and westerners are cucked to the point where they deny their nature. The moment you remind them of what they feel is right they are in inner conflict and start to lash out aggressively.

Insecure virgins.

>food analogy

Can't have true love with spoiled garbage!

That's so much virgin bullshit it ain't even funny.

Just lol.

I don't care about purity. I care if the girl can defeat the dick and not get mindbroken by any random bald, faceless man.

She should be prepared to kill the guy before getting raped ideally.

FILTHY UNVIRGINS NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT

>not wanting a girl who can milk your dick like there's no tomorrow and knows how to work her vaginal muscles

Purity nonsense is overrated and perpetuated by people who never touched a woman in their life

>implying it's not true
Virginity has always had a special place in human culture. Why do you think did religions where the saviours were born to virgins or the concept of virgin brides even develop?

t. cuck

>Guys with serious issues are obsessed with them because they think the girl's inexperience will hide the lack of their own.
Or they want to be with someone like them. Shit, look at anime. Often about first romances, albeit idolized. You make it sound like they're virgin slayers going easy mode, which is patently ridiculous.

These threads are shit because it's fags selling their own views as others. Worse, full of 3d shit that is irrelevant.

>don't care about purity
>only care if their personality and interests are compatible with mine
at this point i think the only option is cloning myself as a girl

>Because men instinctively prefer virgins

That's wrong you retarded. Men prefer healthy girls since fucking stone age. This purity meme only started on iron age. Why do you think girls with big boobs and hips are what most guys want?

People were also burning witches then.

Lots of stupid ideas floating around then.

No reason to follow those oppressive doctrines today if you are semi-intelligent and have basic education. Nor it should even be legal to.

Fuck off back to tumblr

>legit creepy
Well, yeah, when you say sharply say "I like virgin girls" you're going to get strange looks; but if you say that you like innocent girls, the virginity is hinted at, but it's more "acceptable"
>kind of really outdated?
How? I don't know how stuff works in america, but surely people don't fall in love with the village bicycle, right? I have no problem if a girl is not a virgin; what matters is how much of a innocent personality she has, and the fact that you lvoe her. I wouldn't want an unfaithful wife that goes around, fucking with other men. And of course, it should be the other way around. No woman would like a man who constantly goes around and fucks other women.

Thanks to the shitty western culture you people keep spreading around our honorable women have turned into yoga-pants-in-public-wearing, tight-pants-that-accentuate-their-asses-wearing whores. By some ridiculous turn of events, wearing tights and skirts makes you look like a prostitute.

2d virgins can be sex goddesses (it's fiction) and 3d non-virgins can be terrible lays. Your post reeks of tryhard virgin.

We don't really have any written sources from the stone age and know hardly anything about such things. Fertility idols do not necessarily represent what people 'preferred' back then so your hypothesis is based on nothing.

Not to mention that you can be a fat virgin. In fact, it's probably more likely.

It's because the more 3D these characters get, there's a lot of dumb baggage you need to 'respect' about them because of some dumb ass experience they put themselves through.

>virgin-shaming ITT
Okay, this place is really dead
I mean, it has been dead for years, but still

The point is that these cultures didn't come out of nowhere. They appeared and got established because they resonated with human nature.

Not to mention that we're talking about anime. In real life you're obviously free to do whatever degeneracy you want, but in art you can depict an ideal.

1/2

No. It has nothing to do with human nature.

They, the religious rules and so on "morality" conservatives spout, was established as nothing more than means to oppress others in times when education was privilege for select few and violence over those who are weak and in need acceptable.

>art

That doesn't count because art should aim to invoke thoughts, emotions, and social criticism on our times and our own nature.

No such thing if it promotes harmful ideas from the the dark ages, otherwise you'd consider the crap the nazis made also Art.

2/2

>virginity promotes harmful ideas
>art can't promote harmful ideas
HOLY SHIT THIS IS COMEDY GOLD

I should rewatch Nou-rin

Sluts are sexy and have some appeal about them though.

I never said art can't promote harmful ideas, of which idolization of virginity is part of.

I said it shouldn't promote them.

>No. It has nothing to do with human nature.
[citation needed]

>They, the religious rules and so on "morality" conservatives spout, was established as nothing more than means to oppress others
[citation needed]

Nice conspiracy theory. Do you have any solid evidence for morality being nothing more but a tool to people? I very much doubt it.

>art should
Two words that should never appear together. Dr. Goebbels had a different idea what art should, what makes him less right than you? Art may appear in whatever form it likes, there are no such imperatives.

>you'd consider the crap the nazis made also Art.
Are you questioning the artistic ability of characters like Leni Riefenstahl or Arno Breker? Of course the 'crap' they made was art.

like when you're eating a hoagie and suddenly you see another hoagie and you're just like "I could eat right now."

>harmful ideas, of which idolization of virginity is part of.
why?

and no you literally said:
>art
No such thing if it promotes harmful ideas from the the dark ages, otherwise you'd consider the crap the nazis made also Art.

>harmful ideas, of which idolization of virginity is part of
How the fuck is the idolization of virginity something bad?
>art shouldn't promote...
Art itself shouldn't cater to an ideology. This might've been the case in the past, but art no longer has the right to be limited.

The only reason I want a virgin gf is because I have a 4 inch penis and I don't want the girl to know how a bigger penis feels

So much bullshit.

I won't even bother responding.

>why?

Because its very purpose is oppression of women through shaming? Are you stupid?

And I still don't get it what you mean by quoting my words as I believe I responded to your greentexting earlier.

>So much bullshit.

>I won't even bother responding.

t. person who got told on the internet

>oppression of women through shaming
It's fucking 2D.

>Because its very purpose is oppression of women through shaming?
Have you ever considered that there are also romantic/aesthetic connotations to virginity? e.g. being the physical embodiment of a 'destined' relationship between two people exclusively?

Not to mention that male protagonists in these works are usually virgins too.

Clearly you're looking at the issue from the wrong angle.

>art shouldn't cater to an ideology

By it's nature art is always liberal.

The only way for it to be otherwise is to force it into some form.

Sorry but that's how things are so deal with it.

>I didn't say art can't [...]
>I just said that if it does, it's not art
ok

So being a slut is a good thing?
Ok, let's see
>be virgin
>'ugh, I'm oppressed'
>be slut
>get STDs, get caught in adultery and other relationship problems, get unwanted children
Oh yeah, poor virgins

>try having sex with some sloppy seconds whore who will never truly love you
or
>enjoy being with a qt virgin who will always be only yours, teaching her how to please you and pleasing her as you overcome your inexperience together

No one wanted to be cucked even in ancient times.

No one wants to raise someone else's child.

Anytime someone among royalty pulled this shit and it was eventually discovered, civil war or a family feud could break out.

Hell, majority of Europe's wars could be said to be fought between family members since like almost everybody was related among various royalty.

Some even say WW1 would have been prevented if the British Queen who was grandma to the royalty involved at the time was still alive.

> because they think the girl's inexperience will hide the lack of their own.

thats not why at all
Its because its more emotional if if the first time, and also less gross

>By it's nature art is always liberal.
Utter nonsense.

Some of the greatest pieces of art were made before liberalism as an ideology was even around.

Art is merely skilful expression in the form of imagery, words, music, etc. that has no intrinsic political purpose.

Why do you think people value 'the first time' and not the hundredth or the thousandth?

>if does it's not art

Ah. Then I stand corrected that's exactly what I meant.

And nothing in this world will convince me that want conservatives are trying to push as their "proper art" is anything more than shit meant to push their toxic ideas down peoples throats.

They still seem to be mad they completely lost the culture war.

A better question is why are normalfags so obsessed with trying to justify sluttiness

>if you want to have a girlfriend who isn't a slut and reject 3D that fails to fit that category ur just a loser lol

Let me correct you

You're a beta and your wife will cheat on you should you ever get married, then you will forgive her

>conservatives are trying to push as their "proper art"
Nobody is trying to push anything as "proper art". You're thinking in a political dimension in regards to something that is purely apolitical.

People don't like virginity in anime girls because they hope that in depicting virgin girls somehow girls in the real world would return to the position they had in the 50s. They like virginity in anime girls because it represents an aesthetic ideal they find beautiful. The real world takes place in an entirely different sphere, it is completely unrelated.

ITT: Sluts desperately try to convince themselves and others they still have value

Yeah, if Slut's Wish shows. The biggest slut character is not even the most annoying to me; the protagonists couldn't handle not getting what they wanted and behaved badly. And what they wanted wasn't even good.

fun fact
>defending sexual liberation
>promiscuity is normal
guess who is behind this

guess (((who))) is behind this