Atlantis and The Ancient Antediluvian World

Can we talk more about Atlantis and the ancient Antediluvian world? Ever since I learned about it, I've wanted to know more about the world before the Great Flood.

Humans living for hundreds of years and of giant statue, actual giants, advanced ancient technology, dinosaurs, entire oceans under the earth, possibly aliens, and origins of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

asalas.org/doku.php?id=papers:fullversions
asalas.org/papers/Huebner_Atlantis_Circumstantial_Evidence_full.pdf
earthhistory.org.uk/
classics.mit.edu/Plato/critias.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agadir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Atlantis is in Morocco. Nothing too exciting. Probably full of Semites.
asalas.org/doku.php?id=papers:fullversions
asalas.org/papers/Huebner_Atlantis_Circumstantial_Evidence_full.pdf

atlantis was the garden.
alnantees (egypt) was "the people outside the garden".
atlantis didn't sink, it was removed because humanity no longer deserved it.

You realize the Greeks knew about Egypt, right? Atlantis was described as ruling over Libya and Egypt, not being Egypt.

*ruling over Libya up to Egypt

The ancient Greeks also circumnavigated Africa and placed Atlantis in the Atlantic Ocean.

Haven't people pretty much accepted that there was a huge civilization between UK and Scandinavia? Kinda works for me given Viking superiority and the sea people and all that shit.

I want to believe but is there even any archaeological evidence of an antedeluvian civilization? As far as I know even evidence of a great flood is limited to oral history.

There's actually a significant amount of evidence both archaeological and geological evidence of antediluvian civilizations.

None that I currently have in pics to post though.

But this page is a great place to look and learn about what we know currently.

>earthhistory.org.uk/

There's a few underwater structures confirmed. 40-80ft deep. There's a lot of bullshit, but I think the Japanese site is real. Not exactly easy to search 400ft deep(previous water level).

Bump

There were people in Doggerland, but that absolutely could not have been Atlantis.
classics.mit.edu/Plato/critias.html
>And he named them all; the eldest, who was the first king, he named Atlas, and after him the whole island and the ocean were called Atlantic. To his twin brother, who was born after him, and obtained as his lot the extremity of the island towards the Pillars of Heracles, facing the country which is now called the region of Gades in that part of the world, he gave the name which in the Hellenic language is Eumelus, in the language of the country which is named after him, Gadeirus. Of the second pair of twins he called one Ampheres, and the other Evaemon. To the elder of the third pair of twins he gave the name Mneseus, and Autochthon to the one who followed him. Of the fourth pair of twins he called the elder Elasippus, and the younger Mestor. And of the fifth pair he gave to the elder the name of Azaes, and to the younger that of Diaprepes. All these and their descendants for many generations were the inhabitants and rulers of divers islands in the open sea; and also, as has been already said, they held sway in our direction over the country within the Pillars as far as Egypt and Tyrrhenia.
Gades is today's Cadiz, in southern Spain. The Pillars of Hercules are the mouth of the Mediterranean. The Atlas Mountains are of course in Morocco.

>Moreover, there were a great number of elephants in the island

>The whole country was said by him to be very lofty and precipitous on the side of the sea, but the country immediately about and surrounding the city was a level plain, itself surrounded by mountains which descended towards the sea; it was smooth and even, and of an oblong shape, extending in one direction three thousand stadia, but across the centre inland it was two thousand stadia. This part of the island looked towards the south, and was sheltered from the north.
pic related

>le great flood
The Persian Gulf used to be mostly (nice, green) land, so people lived there. Over time, possibly in bursts, it flooded. People like to live in floodplains; some of them have been unlucky enough to live in places that flood permanently.

Bump for interest. Please don't be LARP.

If the waters 400feet lower, a peninsula isn't going to become an island. It would have to be off the coast somewhere anyway.

The Greek word for "island," nesos, does not refer exclusively to land completely surrounded by water. For instance, the Pelopponese is a peninsula. The "Atlas Island" is a contiguous plain cut off from other land by mountains and water.

>It would have to be off the coast
Why?
>The whole country was said by him to be very lofty and precipitous on the side of the sea, but the country immediately about and surrounding the city was a level plain, itself surrounded by mountains which descended towards the sea;

bump for /xpol/ best Sup Forums

>he gave the name which in the Hellenic language is Eumelus, in the language of the country which is named after him, Gadeirus
Agadir is still today the capital of the Souss-Massa region of Morocco.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agadir
>The name Agadir is a common Berber noun agadir meaning "wall, enclosure, fortified building, citadel". This noun is attested in most Berber languages,[4] and may be a loanword from Phoenician-Punic, a Semitic language spoken in North-Africa until the fifth century CE

bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleion

You fucking stupid cunt

Says the brit who's let muslims take over his nation with a series of truck, knife, and acid attacks.

>the Great Flood.
Which one of the many great floods? The Black Sea flood from 9000 years ago coincides with Plato's Atlantis legend. America's Glacial flood was around 8000 years. The Yellow River Great Flood was 4000 years ago. Floods are fairly common, and their tales are plentiful. And about 5 million years ago the Atlantic spilled over the Strait of Gibraltar into the Mediterranean Valley (Zanclean Flood), but no one around to see that one.

>Atlantis in the Atlantic
Coincidence? I think not.

There was never a singular "great flood," but there are many hazy folk memories of floods that were, to the survivors, catastrophic. Can anyone really look at that underwater shit off Japan (since someone else mentioned it earlier) and think to themselves
>yep, natural formation, I fucking love science
I mean, really. Obviously, people like living along coastlines. Climate changes, coastlines change, shit gets inundated. There's a lot more to prehistory than they want to admit they don't know about.