Shingeki no Kyojin

>one cour
Why the fuck did they wait four years then? I thought the whole reason was that there wasn't enough material, but the manga was at chapter 50 when season 1 of the anime ended.

First for Annie.

How old is he at that point? 60?

so how many episodes?

They were busy. Rolling Girls, Owari, Kabaneri, etc.

Thank GOD they didn't use shitty CGI animation on Monkey Troubles

Rip Colossal

I-it hasn't actually been four years has it? You're just playin with me right?

12-13

>13 episodes

Please someone tell me he's lying. I just need validation. PLEASE. Someone tell me it's not true

Same as the first season.

So what else are we gonna see in Season 2 then?

Hannes death, Castle Utgard, Historia backstory, Eren v Reiner 1, everything else is a blur to me. And they're not even gonna get to Armin's death.

Even if they adapt season 2 into 25 episodes no major character is gonna die. I think normalfags will be upset with that.

Shutting down the titans via Ymir's body.

Potato musume is harmed by a miniature titan.

Eren dies, but his son is there to take after him. He is on his way to Marley via a boat.

Armin grows old.

normalfags reaction to Season 2:

>This opening sucks compared to the first one!
>Why is Eren and Christa talking for 15 episodes?
>How come there's no titans, the title is Attack on Titans!
>the pacing is so bad
>what who is Ymir? I dont remember her from season 1
>what's with all the filler, aren't they supposed to be fighting titans

My husband will not die. He WILL explore the outside world. He WILL destroy all the titans. He WILL impregnate me.

>>Why is Eren and Christa talking for 15 episodes?
They don't talk that much. Historia is mostly talking to Rod.

oh she's talking to rod alright

I'm not sure what they were going for here but I cringed

how the fuck does the titan did it

haha this joke gets funnier every time

Why are they so cute?

>Attack on Tingle

he's lying, there is no validation yet

you know seizures? this is just the elevated forms, their muscles are cramped up

WIT is not airing anything until October so Snk should be 2 cour. There's also an SnK seiyuu event on October 29th.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Yesterday I had a few beers with at least eight friends and laughed my ass off most of the time I was with them. But after getting home, as I typed 'shingeki' on my browser in order to get here, I realized that I cherish you more than I do my irl social circle.
That probably makes me a sad fuck, but regardless, I love you, /snk/. You're my sunshine.

spoil me what will happen in season 2, I want to ruin the experience for some normies

>Colossal and Armored titan reveal.
>Christa is actually named Historia, she's royalty and will become queen
>Ymir is a titan herself
>Eren ate his dad
>Historia has to eat Eren
>Meet Manlet's uncle
>ELH being based

Latest chapter? Like 29-31?

T-thanks cute user

Armin a cute.

>Tumblr filter
>Tumblr gif

So what? It is what it is.

Fuck off.

I'm very happy.

I really find it hard binge watching this with a 3 minute recap at every start of the episode

better animation this way

>2013 was 20 years ago

Just skip it

Far better than his mong canon face

Maybe they realized the story turned to dogshit and the series is garbo?

Really, the manga doesnt even make sense anymore. It has become claymore 2.0

Why aren't you watching the Crimson Bow and Arrow and Wings of Freedom. What are you gay? Are you a fucking faggot?

Is this from a new pv? I don't recognize it.

Yes-

>Isayama wanted it to be 20 volumes long
WHY LIE THOUGH

Are you an artist or a writer?

No but there's no way he didn't pull the Marley thing out of his ass. There's no way he could think he could do what he wants to do in 20 volumes.

Why did this make me laugh

He's been planning this for a long ass time. You know, if you actually ever created a story you would be aware that you'll always end up adding way more stuff than the shit you initially thought would be enough in the first place.

Are you a writer?

I'm an artist who makes comics from time to time. When I have an idea, I know how I want it to go. What could easily be explained in two pages end up being eight because that's how storytelling goes.

Then can you fuck off and do that?
I'm not a writer or an artist but if I want to tell you to fuck off, I can do it concisely. This manga could have been 20 volumes. Easily.

The seeds of this have planted since MT's encounter with Mike. There are ass tons of foreshadowing throughout the manga.

I'll be honest I hate them both.
At least Levi is a fighting progidy but ugh.
Hange is downright repulsive.

>ugh

Triggered fatty please

>ugh
kill yourself

Except it makes perfect sense unless you're a speedreader?

Funny how the thread without Armongfags yesterday reached bump limit within 5 hours and the subsequent threads are dead or dying. Really makes you think

>Really makes you think
Shitposting is a dangerous weapon.

She has good features.

Too bad these threads hardly mean anything now.

Not like they ever meant anything to begin with.

For a while they subjectively did, like late 2015 - early 2016 for me. Also why are you here now user? I don't usually come here anymore but sometimes I do too see how it is.

What does even mean?

Not that user, but I'm just a bit lonely.

I'm here because I like the manga (and I'm excited for season 2). It's just a shame that so many posters don't seem to share the sentiment anymore.

Well I can both relate to your reasons some yet being here isn't fun for me as how it was before, so I don't know mates.

I genuinely like the manga too

I blame the anons that try and bring their drama

Agreed.

Hell, I fucking love the manga. I won't stop reading it oor coming here because of one really bad arc. Though loved characters died.

Who said wifely duties were bad at all? My heart has swollen with love.

Reminder LH is canon.

You what is canon? BR is canon.

Reinder shipped BA pretty hard desu.

>Hetshit
Degenerate breeder OUT

I love this manga too. It's one of my favorites.

I miss BY times.

This is the problem with oldfags, they simply won't let go of the past and are stuck in an endless cycle of suffering and saltiness.

>they understand each other
>insults from time to time but it's just banter
>he supports her
>she trusts him
>a shared past in the military = a complete understanding of the demons that come with it
>the last two veterans
>he bathes her
>she knows he isn't always a team player, lets him do his own thing
>they will be parents to four beautiful children named after their fallen friends

That's so much more cute than what they actually look like. Would have been a god level ship.

The worst of them all.

Disgusting.

We knew how slow the pace was from S1 so it's a safe assumption.
Key visual shows the end of chapter 50 something when Eren activate his founder titan's power.

The only GOD ship with Ymir involved is YH.

I want LHfags to die

Same user.

Also...

LH is shit.

>DVD/BD have been solicited for 24 hours
>Still hasn't break Amazon top 100
>And now they keep loosing ranks.

why japan

Where is that picture from anyway?

Pretty much

Imagine all the Ackersex.

Here.

Hange and Levi being silly, while Erwin looks at them with a proud smile.

It'd be really hot.

Erwin smiling that that shows they have the blessing of their lovely and cherished late friend and Commander.

This ship is canon.