Berserk thread

>People forget that this happened

There's trouble brewing on the horizon for the jrpg party. A sane Casca was always going to change up the dynamics significantly. But Farnese is the only one who's going to get fucked over in every single regard.

Other urls found in this thread:

bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans
kissmanga.com/Manga/Berserk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just hope farny will be alright

Farnese still has the captain who legit loves her.

She has shown zero interest in him. Also Farnese best girl.

That's Luca, but Farnese is a close second.

Farnese (best girl) has since realized their dynamic better. Essentially she came to terms with it.

I'm scared to read the new chapter

everything was going so well, something awful is going to happen soon

It's fine, it's just some more symbolism for now.

I didn't forget at all. I'm looking forward to some jelly.

Serpico too

It's not like she had a chance even with Caska being retarded. Hell if Caska died she would only lose more ground because Guts would go insane.

What the hell are you talking about. Have you not noticed these past few chapters anytime Casca memory being mentioned Farnese gets a nervous face. Moira clearly is planning something big between these two, I mean what other reason did an amateur witch tag along with Schierke in Casca mind unless she is being used as a plot device.

Implying Guts won't pull a Charlotte and hate rape Farnese while thinking of Casca.

>current yaer
>still no isidro x prostitute sisters doujin
but why?

Isidro is an annoying cunt, and doesn't deserve it.

but they promised him a freebie

I really think you're selling Farnese short.

It's kinda sad that Isidro is still a virgin while his idol,Guts, lost it way younger than him.

I would rather watch Mangaka draw how Isidoro gets killed by Apostol in the gruesome way possible.
Annoying character who serves no purpose anymore. I really want to believe that one day the most of the party will be off.

Colourization in progress...

damn, Guts boy is so lucky. I wish a perfect blond woman and a beautiful brown patatoe would fight for me.

Kind of has an early d&d/Warhammer/renaissance manuscript feel to it, I like it!

> lions expression
is this Kreygasm reference?

Lurk 2 years before posting

Nothing bad will happen to Farnese.

THIS IS CANON

It's a blue board, user. I suggest you to delete this.

Dafuq is this garbage?
Go back to /i/ bro, your color level is still too low

why did guts' face change so much? i liked the early guts portraits better than the wide-nosed big jaw guts

I wish Isidro would disappear. No reason for him to even be around and the last time he was useful was back during the Conviction Arc.

I want more proto Guts

She's his what?!

dat eyepatch though

This hurts my feelings m8

Bros, only 10 more days until the return CLANG

Let me get this straight. Griffith needed Skull Knight's sword to cut that monster because he didn't had a magical sword that could cut the emperor, right? So he lured skully there, knowing he would bring the sword and try to kill him. Femto then would distort space and make the slash directed at him actually hit the emperor, right?
And that somehow opened some crazy shit in the world that changed it?
Man, Skull Knight really fucked up here.

Wait, 13 more days

>Man, Skull Knight really fucked up here.
Yup.

I love that panel of Skull Knight, you can just tell he knows he fucked up

That part made me hate Griffith more than the eclipse

how do i read berserk ?

From right to left.

bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans

no hahaha i know that the chapters are titled weirdly some have letters

Read every 2nd page, skip double pages and then ask stupid questions on Sup Forums in every berserk thread.

no need to be a cocky cunt

kissmanga.com/Manga/Berserk
look at that the 00 stuff allways put me of reading it

>Asking to be spoonfed
>Kissmanga
>>>/reddit/

?

Start from 000a (the first page) and just click on the page to go to the next one, mate. It's not hard.

Prog rock album art/10

Just download the Dark Horse scans or buy the fucking manga, dipshit

I probably should reread Berserk after every new chapter comes out.
Does anyone do that? There certainly would be enough time.

>Why the long face?
Wow, the art really took a nosedive and never recovered.

I reread it before this new chapter came out, I won't reread it again until it comes back from it's next hiatus

>Guts manages to kill Griffith
>Theresia appears
>stabs Guts in the back

How mad would you be?

>Never recovered
Literally the next volume

could guts beat luffy in a fight??

It's hard to say. Luffy is more or less immune to most of the things Guts uses to fight due to being made of rubber. The fact that the Dragonslayer crushes more than cuts is actually a huge disadvantage.

This matchup is going to depend in large part on whether or not Luffy is susceptible to crossbow bolts, which I'm honestly not sure of.

Can't escape causality son

Perfectly content if Griffith dies

>implying theres not a 3rd eclipse coming
>implying griffith isnt gathering all those people in one place for something

Bruh

>Midland bows to Griffith
>In contact with demons
>Possesses fate manipulating abilities
>Controls Falconia with an iron but fair fist
>Owns humans and souls globally
>Direct inheritor of the Egg of the Conqueror
>Will found the first cities of the Gods (Falconia is the first city)
>Owns 99% of apostle breeding grounds in Midland
>First designer Apostles have been Griffith babies
>Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on this plane has only existed deep in Gaiseric's ruins & in the Holy See
>Ancient Midland prophecies tell of a white-winged Hawk who will descend upon Midland and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented spiritual progress with them
>He owns Kingdoms around the world
>You likely have His dream inside you right now
>Griffith is in regular communication with the God Hand
>He learned total mastery of fate in under a week
>Kingdoms entrust their destinies with him
>There's no gold in Castle Midland, only Castle Griffith
>Griffith is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, He is timeless curator of Fate existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe fated to complete the cycle of destiny and fulfill His sacrifice by achieving His dream. We don't know His ultimate plan yet. We hope He's a benevolent being after all.

See literally the post above yours

what for

cute

What the fuck is wrong with Farnese?

Maybe to summon godhand becuase he wants to kill them to become the only god?

Who knows what griffith really wants? Who knows if its even griffith who will initiate it... i have a niggling feeling casca is gonna do something really fucking stupid once she gets her senses back

This is why we read, one thing we can be sure of though, it wont be good for guts no matter what happens

What the fuck are you babbling about

Maybe you should lurk 2 years before posting

Griffith will build his perfect kingdom and then sacrifice all of midland to ressurrect everyone who's ever died in his service so they can come live in the paradise he's made for them

Why would anyone want to watch this

Not him but I've watched it 3 times

But why

1st time was when it came out, 2nd time was because I was bored during winter break, and 3rd time was for the dub

thanks for the quick rundown

Well that doesn't answer my question but ok

She has a Pyrofetish. She wants to burn bean Casca alive.

Can I have a more detailed rundown

Farnessse would probably try tofuck hound guts if Schierke wasn't there.

>all the chicks in the crew want gjuts except the new one

Give it some time

Yes if I was Griffith I'd fuck her too.

>Guts is a wounded dog dragging Casca's dead corpse across the wasteland
That symbolism hit me way harder than I expected.

Look at Schierke's butt

>dead corpse
Carried by a hurt wounded canine dog?

>causality
I don't think "causality" and fate are the same thing.
It's more that whatever guides the godhand is a being with a deep knowledge of the worlds and its innards.
It's like we today can calculate the trajectory of a projectile. We know the math and we have the computational power to do estimate it. If we also had a muuch deeper knowledge of the chemistry of the brain, what causes what, etc, we could anticipate what people would do. The godhand, or whatever guides it, seems to have this deep knowledge.
The godhand just knows what buttons to press to make things happen as they want, just like we can do some math to make a projectile fall where we want it to fall.

>Having shit taste
I bet you unironically like the mary sue witch.

Yes I do

Explaining deep Berserk lore was a mistake. Dark powers were far more interesting while misterious.

Farnese has no context on Guts and Casca's relationship. As far as she knows she's just some random chick Guts will ditch as soon as he knows she's safe. Reality is going to hit her pretty hard very soon.

>The fact that the Dragonslayer crushes
It cuts just fine, for some reason, even if it's blunt. Look at some of the soldiers or demons, which were killed by the Dragonslayer. They look as if they were killed by a magical katana, it's pretty strange.

Thanks for ruining Berserk.

When your sword is a few hundred kilos heavy it doesn't matter if the edge is blunt.

Anything is better than "muh fate" shit.

But user Isidro ruined Berserk

It became a weird artifact residing in both the physical and astral planes of existence due to the amount of demonic blood it had bathed in, magical cutting power shouldn't be too surprising. Dunno what it is now after the planes merged with

>Actual character who grew and developed his own style and wits, pulls himself off in a fight, willing to fight, showing physical growth as well with his arms being beefy
VS.
>I need you all to get hit and stabbed while I take half an hour to prep my mary sue powers kthnx also i like guts and im not a child im matoore for my age

But I want to fuck Schierke so she is the better character

user you should know how this works