Why is the right becoming increasingly retarded?

I’m not sure if Sup Forums has a bad case of the shills, but certain people who shan’t be named have become increasingly ridiculous. They keep shrinking the list for white people. It’s gotten so bad, even tan white people are being called shitskins. I’m sorry but not everyone lives in their basement. Some of us go outside and are exposed to sunlight!! Stop calling me Hispanic, I have fucking dirty blonde hair. The requirements for being white keep expanding. Now it’s you have to be pale, you can’t have brown/hazel eyes, can’t live in the USA, can’t be Southern European. I know a lot of Italians have some Africa or Arab in them, but there’s some Italians who don’t and they look pure white. Some people even go as far to say you have to have platinum blonde hair and blue eyes to be white. What the fuck? What kind of Jewish propaganda is that? I haven’t heard a crock of shit that big since the Jewish Bolshevik soviets made up the lie about Nazis saying only blonde hair and blue eyed were whites. Nazis never fucking said that it was propaganda used against them. Half the Reich was brown hair and browned eyed for fucks sake. End the assault on white identity. It’s a witch hunt. There’s maybe 1,000 Hispanics or mixed race people trying to pass themselves off as white. Stop attacking whites!! 99.9% of whites really are white

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hauteville_family
realclearhistory.com/articles/2016/11/30/twisted_relations_between_nazis_and_occult_247.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-XSq0PvVxMs
youtu.be/1aKGoomDGH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great job not using any line spacing whatsoever.
What the hell do you want me to get out of this?

Come on it’s a 105 second read don’t be a bitch

Change The Title In:
< How To Make My Thread Popular By Giving 4channers A Boner >

niggars can't be white
niggars can't be white
niggars can't be white

repeat again

The picture was just to show that tan people aren’t shitskin or spic

>still does not realise that all race baiting is done by shills and idiots

I actually accept them saying i am not white, as weird as it sounds. Here's my reasoning

>a Jew on Twitter said that his parents told that he is not white, even though he looks white.

This gave me an idea that when a leftist or an would SJW accuse me of something that they accuse white americans, i can just turn around and say: "I am not white, i am Slavic, we may look white, but we are not white" and then proceed to call them racist

*or an SJW would accuse me

I think we need to reduce the group of people considered white even more.

Sandniggers were never white to begin with

>Why is the right becoming increasingly retarded?
because like in real life biology. they are lacking diversity.

lack of genetic diversity leads to inbreeding causing real life retardation aka. down syndrome aka. trisomy 21.

the right lacks both genetic diversity and intellectual diversity. causing retardation^2

Doesn't work.
The rules exist to fuck you over, not to fuck them over. That's why they can write an article that's opening paragraphc claims that White people are ridiculous and paranoid for feeling under attack, and closing paragraph ends with calling for the end of White culture and identity.

White just means enemy, and you will always be their enemy.

These are all old people from reddit.

Stormfags and Unironic Nazis are retards, it took you this long to realize huh

Now Nazbols on the other hand

your the bitch,bitch

we poles were denied an SS division specifically on the grounds of not being white.

the whole racism thing is retarded and not even you people agree whos white. Going by the actual nazis you had to look the part though

kys gas lighting shills

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Persians are aryan. I'm half white half Persian and I have hazel eyes and look 100% white

Its literally the Kikes, Shareblues etc

They are using divide and conquer tactics to destroy white identity on this board.

This board is literally what Swung the last election in favor or Trump and that is an awful threat. It was the biggest cohesive political movement in the US for a time. Don't let them pretend that they think this is just a random board full of nobodies who make no difference, the press are going after Sup Forums daily, why? Threat.

Slavs are white. All European ethnicities are white. Nazis had junk science. Like most of it was based after a religious myth about Aryans coming from the lost city of Atlantis.

When the midget gets stoned to death, can I get that power chair...looks like a nice one...

This. We give each other shit, but that's all it is. It's obvious who is white and who isn't.

>All European ethnicities are white

Portugal - nigga mix
Spain - nigga mix
Italy - nigga mix
Greece - nigga mix

you don't understand what white means burger

Sup Forums has a bad case of the LULZ, literally everything that happens here is to enrage the normies

lmao at yer life op

The people who are doing that are leftists.

We joke that the Left can't meme, but the Amerimutt meme is the first actual effective leftist meme, only no one realizes this because on it's surface it is a right-wing meme. However on closer inspection you will find that the Amerimutt meme is predominantly used by leftists to shutdown critiques of foreign immigration in Europe, and to disrupt advocacy for a White ethnostate in America since "America is not White". Their most common tactic is bogging down discussion with pilpul hairsplitting over who is and isn't white enough for the ethnostate (if you listened to the Destiny/JF debate I'm sure you noticed that was one of the primary tactics applied by Destiny).

It's blatant divide and conquer, and you can't help but laugh at the irony that in 2017, the most militant policers of White identity are anti-White leftists seeking to keep Whites off balance, isolated and alienated from each other.

but most of Sup Forums calls me non white, couldn't i just use that as a victim card of some sorts ?

lol who cares
we've got our Iberian and Greek friends, I couldn't give less of a fuck about everyone else

What you're referring to is shill tactics. We just have to call it out and ignore it in equal measure.

suddenly all nigga-brownies think they are white now, interesting

Stupid ideologies attract stupid people.

It's just banter OP. Even Castizos are white really.

literally all failed states, smell like niggars...

are you sure you weren't just called a mutt or something?

It's Sup Forums. It's always retarded.

>Challenge

>muh D&C
stopped reading right there

not really. it's called nationalism. why should i care what some amerimutt thinks?

No.
Victimhood is like currency.
Just because you have 50 Sup Forumskopeks of victim points doesn't mean you can turn around and exchange them for 50 SJWshekels of equivalent value. You try to buy something in SJW town with Sup Forumskopeks at best they'll laugh you out of the shop, at worst they'll form a lynchmob and beat you death with bikelocks.

They don't care if you feel like a victim.
In fact they WANT you to be a victim.

Note that both of these posters which support the Amermutt meme have American flags.

It's because they have this increasing cognitive dissonance related to the basic interconnectedness of our cultures:
>I know I'm supposed to love only whites but...
>These Slavic girls are so gorgeous...
>And these Japs make such great technology...
>And we get such great cheap goods from China...
It's simply antithetical to living a good life and trying to hate the people you depend on and make mututally beneficial agreements with. With this in mind the Righters search for an identity that is simply dissolving.

So, the Muslims occupied just Sicily for about 200 years and automatically the whole Italian people is mixed with shitskins. Then the Normans conquered all southern Italy and ruled there for about another 200 years, but we don't have a single drop of Norman blood.
What can I say, flawless logic.
If you are interested: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hauteville_family

maybe it's because we've experienced what you melungeons are like long enough to realize that most of everything you say is derived from delusions, cowardice, pussyfooting, hedonistic selfishness, and mild (or severe really) retardation.

>Niggars

>Why is the right becoming increasingly retarded?

Left defects. They have to go somewhere. It's like when reddit people come in mass after some big event.

This

Some Italians have African DNA in them or Arab DNA. But there’s also French and German people with African DNA in them, but France and Germany are never called out for being not white. A lot of Italians have 100% Italian DNA and are 100% white

Note how this anti-white leftist accuses me of being non-white for pointing out that the mongrel meme is used to shutdown white advocacy from American flag posters.

>A lot of Italians

go visit more then talk

Stand together. Ignore (((them))).

Spain, greece, and italy are not considered white. However nations like germany and Estonia are very white with blonde hair and blue eyes. The truth is that apparently even if you have majority European blood and have Caucasian skin you are not white. There is a difference between white and Caucasian. Its not the same

Note how this ardent guardian of the racial lines posts under an anti-nationalist meme flag.

You're probably right, but the only way to beat mongrel posting is to mongrel post back twice as hard.

Good luck with that. Those rules only apply to Schlomo.

add Portugal to the list

>greeks
>white

>shills make "you're not white" threads
>shills then make threads blaming the right for it
RMMT

>shutdown white advocacy from American flag posters.

not really, because
1) you're probably not white
2) white is an amerimutt construction anyway. it's meaningless outside of the new world.

aryans are supposed to be good at tanning as they are ectomorphs

I mean look at me do i look white? Thougt so. So to answer your question no if you even if you have Iberian or Italian or even greek blood in you. You aren't white. And as far as the comment i saw here earlier about Hitler believing in the atlantis myth and him being an occultist or pagan. All i gotta say is go fuck yourself

realclearhistory.com/articles/2016/11/30/twisted_relations_between_nazis_and_occult_247.html

2 of 2

There’s two types of Italians living I italy. There’s northern Italians (mostly Germanic) and then southern Italians then have more Arabian and sub Saharan in them. Northern Italians are definitely white. Greeks aren’t really white (in general) and neither are people from Spain, but some of them could have essentially completely white phenotypes

Divide and conquer tactic. Shills and kikes everywhere. Everyone who is indigenous to Europe and has a fair to light skin tone is white. Hair color and eye color doesn't matter. Any thread of the "are x white" is a shill thrrad or started by a dumbfuck who has fallen pray to kike trickery. Sage all these types of threads.

This is a tactic of the jews. They do this to divide and conquer. Thats why the Amerimutt meme is so destructive. Yea, there are a lot of non-whites in the US, but there are also quite a few non-whites in europe now too. All of us are being invaded and instead of fighting over who is "more white" we should be working together to take back our homelands from the invading hordes.

You'll have to define first what 'white' is, because I have no bloody idea.
It seems to me it just means 'of general European descent'.
I myself feel a clear connection to other Germanic peoples, but I don't to Slavs and Meds.

cry my river nigga

>le 56% meme

(((Divide and conquer)))

>kike trickery

see . germans identify as germans, french as french, poles as polish, english as anglos, etc etc. (((white))) is an amerimutt term made up to erode the identities of ethnostates. kys mutt

>There’s northern Italians (mostly Germanic)
this is why I despise the shit out of you people, you think by implying the north is Germanic(good) you are not attacking our identity like any other filthy jew and you are being "nicer"

there is nothing Germanic about north Italy, fuck off and stop undermining other peoples identities

>white is an amerimutt construction anyway. it's meaningless outside of the new world.
LOL
"White is meaningless but you're probably not White anyway."
Do you see now how the rules work?
For the anti-White, White identity only exists as a tool to prevent Whites from uniting against attack from anti-Whites..

Uh ok? But thats like saying "There are two types of mexicans the northern ones and the southern ones, the northern ones are mostly Caucasian looking and some even have green or blue eyes. Than there is the southern ones which are shit brown"

You see the irony in that?

see the whole point is to undermine ethnostates and turn every white nation into burgerland

if you are black, you are not white, is so simple, stop twisting this

You're fucking retarded. I'm white. Poles are white but we can be put in different subcategories of white. American whites are a different subcategory of that. And that subcategory has subcategories, like whites in Minnesota will be pretty different from whites in New England. And you can often substitute white with no problems for what people 300 years ago would have called European or something else. Never mind that that if you ask an AI to put human beings into races it'll group what we understand as white together.

you need to return to reddit retard

I don't think that Reddit invented the paragraph.

>he says as he defends undermining both German and Italian identity by saying that some Italians are secret Germans.

>White identity only exists as a tool to prevent Whites from uniting against attack from anti-Whites..

you're only obsessed with skin color because you don't have any national identity. are you going to tell me how you're 1/54th german now?

when?

That meme is Refuring to me huh? Lol i hate israel

well, i only care about my people. everyone else can fuck off

These are shills and they're making my point. Pretending that unifying all people of European origin can be a bad thing. Use your brains and destroy these kikes. They have no power over people who know the truth.

What am I twisting?
You're the one attempting to claim that Europeans are black not me.

I found a pic of you

Have fun projecting zero power and getting bummed by China.

good for you. now stay in your mutt containment zone and stop shitting up europe with your "one white" race

America was originally designed to be a pan-European ethno state. It was the melting pot for all Europeans. That’s what AMERICAN nationalists still want to this day. We know what white is. It doesn’t mean we’re trying to have European countries also become Pan-European ethnostates. Germany could remain a German ethnic state. France a French Ethno state and so on. You’re just kiking and dyking

china's going to self implode.

no, you don't understand, whites are united and will unite even more, but blacks are not invited

u are white to me italibros

Here's hoping but I don't see it.

what the fugggg? there are people who clap when the plane lands?

Nope, they invaded Sicily for 80 years actually lol

enjoy newfriend
youtube.com/watch?v=-XSq0PvVxMs

then you should understand why (((white))) is meaningless outside of your containment zone mutt

Im not. Im not white, Caucasian there is a difference

And im from mexico fuck all of you Italians that say you're white

Why dont you listen to this song and wake up and smell the coffee. Dont let your daughter fuck a nigger

youtu.be/1aKGoomDGH4

Exactly.

lurk moar newfag