Doing some family research

>doing some family research
>family always told me I was scottish/irish, with a little german
>my last name is english, although it can apparently be scottish it shows up more in england
>my family told us where we came from, used to live in the south, there was a specific part in a mountain region named after our surname, some decent history. i find a guy that is my 10x great grandfather who is from that area
>trace the 10x great grandfather's name back through like census websites, showing date of birth, his father, and where they were born, etc.
>go back like 5 generations more, and find out his great grandfather (with the same name as me) was actually born in england and came over to america in 1702

That’s a spic right there. If she was white her ass would be pale. That’s her natural skin tone because she has no tan line anywhere

Can i be the first to do it? Ok here goes bbrrrrrrraaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Gonna need some sauce on that

Farts don't even sound like that, the meme is so fucking stupid

It's more like a *PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT*

Sauce on the big brown ass?

is derh a limut?

You did good
I am proud of you son

Fucking amerimutts.

I skratta'd and forlora'd

Maybe, but my German ex had the same Matte skintone, plus a lot of nude sunbathing. They’re naturally more sandy-looking and can tan easier, than people of Celtic descent.

lol i don't like cats nor camwhores but thats actually cute

pewds pls go

>BBBRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPP

Shouldn't the cat be going for the smelly cunt?

You're likely a dindu

mutt stop

>McDonald's grease 8%

Jokes on you, we are a lot more than 8% McDonald's grease

>family always told me I was scottish/irish, with a little german
literally the same thing here, but I found out from my grandma that her parents came from Poland

Am German, have gold skin

why the fuck do all americans claim to be of a non-english heritage and yet they all have english surnames

>kajit has wares if you have coin

>sandy-looking
Thats just cos of all the scheisseplay - they end up with like full-body arse stain.

Lot's of us don't have English surnames

True, plenty of goldbergs and steinbergsteins etc....

I know your mum and dad

Back in the day it was the equivalent of claiming "exotic" heritage because 90% of all whites were actually WASPs.

I would eat that like it was the bread of life
That being said BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPTTTPTPTTTSTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

As usual you are as ignorant as fuck; go back to eating contaminated food and being replaced by shit skins

Thats one tatty chair

Don't forget the infamous Nosenberg clan

death by Snu Snu

what is it about euro-bitches that they have fried eggs instead of tits?

>If Taylor Swift let herself go

Also, what's the context? Why the robes? Wouldn't a wider couch be more comfortable to do a pose in?

Wrong you stupid fucking desert-dwelling nigger who did you steal the laptop from low iq straya cunt why don't come over to America ill fuck you up american whites are whiter than your backwater refer to pic related

wrong image

>wrong image

I'm unironically more interested in the cute kitten than anything else in this vid.

Kek. Saving that pic in the 1st place - for what purpose?

Obviously. That vagina is ugly. Those camfaggots should be glad they can't smell it through their computer screen.

Their vaginas are now worth less than cats, women BTFO

OP here. Did some research, found out I'm actually related to multiple lords of england from 1300-1500

kek

Only swedes know how it's spelled. You have been found out.

so u waz kang? americans really are niggers

yeah but niggers weren't actually kangz, white people were

t. Zhang Wei