Should Southern C*lifornia be given back to Mexico?

Should Southern C*lifornia be given back to Mexico?

Is this Syria?

should be given back to the usa

Fuck no. The land and associated coastline alone is well worth the trouble.

nah just DTLA. kek.

Are places like Shitcago the same or are they a different breed of nigger? I remember the first time I saw Judgement Night and didn't believe such a place could exist. Then I got older I couldn't believe they had been so kind.

All black areas in America are exactly the same. Which is remarkable considering most white areas aren't identical. Really makes you think.
Also Hispanics aren't much better. Miami is the filthiest place I've been besides Rome.

Build the wall for Mexico on the wrong side for california

Address the public and inform them you recognize California as a "safe state" for illegals

Is this the street Joe Wogan keeps talking about every once in a while?

Mexico was a mistake.

America should annex Baja California to be honest.

Keep Baja pristine. Need scary drug dealers to keep the developers and EPA away.

>Also Hispanics aren't much better
>tfw you fell for the based Hispanics meme

Are you safer among Spics though? I can't imagine them to fly off the handle as quickly as niggers do and I think there's some room for negotiation, but on the other hand I know they're ruthless as fuck.

have you been there? it's a night and day difference between san diego and tijuana my friend.

southern california is fucking beautiful, even with all of the evergrowing trash population

We already did back in the 90s my man. Your webm explains it all.

Safer generally yes but they REFUSE to integrate whatsoever. Chicago might as well be called 56% Mexico. No I'm not being hyperbolic whatsoever. But every sanctuary city is that way. They're ruthless about their families and their drugs. So don't get caught snitching on them. I had an Italian friend who tried to get his ex deported and these big fuckers showed up while we were at his apartment and yelled at everyone (in Spanish) that they'd break everyone's limbs if they found out he tried again.
That being said i hate all minorities for various reasons but it's too late to do anything about it so whatever. They're never leaving until the economic situation goes tits up. Just let the civil war begin and fracture this pathetic shithole country so i can have muh farmland in the middle of nowhere in peace like when i was a kid.

>This is the country Americans say everyone is jealous of living in.

mfw this is the best argument for the status quo

Theyre marginally safer. I never had to pull my gun in the mexican areas but have had ferral crack niggers try to pull shit on me outside 711 and wingstop in nigger dense areas.

Spic gang members are subhuman trash but they likely wont beat you to death when youre on a late night beer run the way a pack of niggers would

Have heard that San Diego has the highest instance or retired USN Admirals in the country. These are guys that everybody is nice to and have been everywhere and seen everything.

I'm a white dude who's lived in NM, TX, and CA my entire life. Most Hispanics are good people. Floods of illegals are obviously a problem but most American Hispanics know this too and are the same as American whites or Asians overall. Don't buy into the horseshit and turn away good allies in the process (inb4 I'm a shill).

the fire department should be dispatched daily to hose down sidewalks like that

BTW cholos are complete trash and should be exterminated. That said most of them won't bother you if you're not a cholos gangster yourself. Some will play the staring game though (when you're out umbered).

Those are Democrat voters, not stains on the sidewalks.
Common mistake.

Lol, Im Mexican and I hate those. I don't know why they fucking stare lol. They never do anything.