RWBY

>RWBY
>CG anime from the U.S with subpar animation but pure intent.
>Gets somewhat popular in Japan.

>Kemono Friends
>CG anime from Japan with subpar animation but pure intent.
>Is well liked by U.S anime fans

What did they mean by this?

That the Kemono guy is going to die from cancer too?

>Cancer

It was an allergic reaction.

RWBY used to have great fighting scene

People have shit enough taste studios wont have to do anything but pop off ps1 tier graphic shows for pennies and fan artists will take care of the rest.

Beginning of the end etc.

RWBY manga ended at 15 chapters.

More like the reboot we needed.

Really?
How can you die from that kind of shit in the present day and time?

He went into a coma during treatment and never woke up.

I believe he was being tested to get rid of the allergy or something and things went awry and he ended up in a coma. His wife (who's cat he was going through the procedure for) decided to pull the plug on his life support.

>comparing a wannabe shounen to cute girls doing adventurous things

what the fuck, he died because of a cat allergy treatment?
And they say the US are first world.

wow desu ne

only difference between the two is where they came from. idk where rwby idea was from but its obviously not from a 2016 dead game.

Weak af.

>people still watch this
Man they're better of watching DEEN stay night desu. The new seasons are terrible.

It was supposedly a freak accident. Although Monty was known for working too hard on his projects and not getting enough rest. Plus the fact that he is asian, he may have had a weaker immune system.

I bet she kept the cat and called it Monty

The main difference is that Kemono Friends is good whereas RWBY is shit.

That's a load of bullshit. He was meant to die that day. Someone wanted his ass dead and I bet it was his "wife." Getting a treatment for a cat allergy, that's some shit.

Both are shit.

>RWBY
>anime
Someone give this retard a dictionary.

I knew one of you weebs were gonna show up. I could smell your sweaty hands and your bad breath from a mile away.

>Kemono Friends
>well liked by U.S anime fans
That's bullshit though. It has a very niche following. Most people either ignore it or despise it.

It's got nothing to do with being a weeb retard. Learn the meaning of words before using them.

Nice facts you have there faggot. Kemono Friends isn't a game adaptation.

Anime is an artistic movement. Anyone can make anime if they really want to. Hip Hop is an artistic movement from the Bronx but anyone from anywhere in the world can participate.

Cry some more.

>Anyone can make anime if they really want to
Yes, if you go to Japan and publish your work there it will be anime, cause that is the definition. Now fuck off to if you want to discuss western animation influenced by anime.

>Yes, if you go to Japan and publish your work there it will be anime, cause that is the definition.

That's fucking stupid.
Neck yourself.

You too.

>That's fucking stupid
It is how it is, user. I don't make the rules.

Discussion of animated shows not produced in Japan is not allowed here. You know why? because they're not anime. Now please fuck off, nobody cares about your own made up meaning for a word.

>>Is well liked by U.S anime fans

Sup Forums =/= the US

KF is still being shat on in the west outside of Sup Forums, and if people just outright don't hate it they just consider it a memeshow to watch "ironically".

>KF is still being shat on in the west outside of Sup Forums

Really? Because I'm seeing nothing but praise and a lot of fanart for it on Twitter and Tumblr.

>trying to force RWBY garbage on this board by using Kemono
Yeah fuck off.

If the rumour sale for KF BD1 is true, in the next 5 years we will see nothing but 3D garbage like RWBY with none of the traits that make Kemono Friends great in the first place.

I just want some decent anime with genuine characters and good story. Why is it so hard.

>the rumour sale for KF BD1
What's that? I've been avoiding threads like the plague ever since the supposed spoilers came out.

>I just want some decent anime with genuine characters and good story. Why is it so hard.

You don't actually watch anime or else you'd do your research and see there's plenty. Go back to Adult Swim.

30k confirmed, 110k preorder.
Still a rumour at this point though.

増刷分含め3万部完売
書籍予約数11万部
ジャンプかよ

>anime
>from the U.S.
Choose one.

Who's they?

From what I remember it was basically a situation where he was in a coma within a few minutes tier bad reaction. Sounds like his system had a profound weakness and it sent him into shock.

You can if you have a bitch of a wife who is more concerned about about having cats in the household (which the guy was allergic too) than your good health.
And also you can die if said wife asks for the plug to be pulled.