strawpoll.me/12604209
strawpoll.me/12604447
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying this is the last thread

Nigga we got 24 hours left

Clear Wing/Starving Venom fusion never ;__;

I'm going to miss Yuri

I'm going to miss RURI

How much longee until the new episode and subs go up?

How fucking new are you? The episode doesn't air for 15+ hours and subs go up when they go up. There is no schedule.

VOTE FOR BEST DIMENSIONAL GIRL
VOTE FOR BEST DIMENSIONAL GIRL

strawpoll.me/12604209

LAST THREAD

I'm glad is finally over. The "evangelion" of card games.

>making a new thread on page 4

Never browsed Arc V threads before

Last episode is in 16 h 40 min. Subs come usually pretty late, but since it's the last episode we might get them faster than usual.

No contest

But Asuka and Rei is in gx

I loved Arc-V up until we hit Yugo Jigen, I loved these chars, I loved being a fluffly writefag for like 3 months, and I especially loved hanging out with you guys.
Thanks for all the good memories guys, you guys were the real egao-makers, not that Smile World shit.

ITT: Post your favourite Sup Forumsrc-v moments

>all this Serena love

She really was the best Ruri. I still wish Rin and Ruri were given a personality.

17hr until arc-v dies

IMA

DA

Why do you all like Serena so much?

I mean she's really hot but doesn't have a nice personality.

This is a semen demon and fun character that got abandoned, because Arc-V couldn't continue to afford her VA on their shoestring budget.

Say something nice about her.

Thanks for Sora.

She has more of a personality than the two Ruris that were just plot devices.
She's also better than YUYA.wav

She should be violently fucked

She was the crudest and strongest.
And a Fusion user.

is Number iC1000 or Heraldry Crest?

>those two fags that voted for Rin
>that one fag that voted for Ruri

Explain yourserlves.

This still cracks me up. Seriously, who wrote this shit?

But what do you like about her that isn't about the way she looks?

I mean she seems mean, and just kinda does things for her own agenda then she gets kidnapped and becomes a damsel in distress that betrays the other from brain washing.

Personality > relevance or even getting a lot of duels
A fun girl is just better regardless of how many wins she gets. Which is why I have hope for Aoi, her gimmick sounds great.

Delete this. She's for tender loving and impregnating.

What's her gimmick?

Crude & strong Ruri had a lot of potential. Her deck was nifty and she could've easily had a blooming character if Synchro didn't separate everyone and try to shill Dragons, Paladins, Performapals, and Speedroids. They went and turned Yuzu into a punching bag and then effectively killed off Selena the moment she lost to Crystal Wing Bullshit Dragon, and that was wrong.

She acts all cool, detached and disinterested in the real world but turns into an over-the-top showy idol in VR.

She's only mean in the very beginning. She softens up some as the show goes on. If anything she's just autisticlly inept at reading others emotions.

Sounds pretty fun.

oh shit its turning around

Reminder that 2 of these will be fucking Yuya since Yuri is a homo.

Why is Zuzu Boyle so unpopular?

Yuya.wav

>Had lewd dreams with the citrus

No contest

>Romance
>Calling out your love's name
If anything it made it better

One of the most disappoint things about Arc-V is no one ever created models for all the girls in AA2. I want my Ruri, Mieru, and Rin damn it.

Does anyone have translated version of this or that one comic where it is revealed that dennis is academia spy and ruri is surprised.

Not when it makes you sound like a pokemon

>implying they won't all be fucking eachother at the same time now the yu's are all in one body and the ruri's are all in one body

Okay now for the real question

VOTE FOR BEST DIMENSIONAL BOY

strawpoll.me/12604447

>No Shun

Best boy isn't represented here.

Is there a doubt?

They're all shit to be honest.
Best boy with best entane deck is right here.

What would you do to this girl (male)?

Who cares

The English dub of Ep 3 of Yu-Gi-Oh GX is pretty different from the Japanese version. For once, in the original version, Chronos placed a fake love letter from Asuka in Judai 's locker that told him to come behind the girls' dorm late at night to meet her (which is where the girls' bathing facilities were placed), then take a picture of him standing near the girls' bathhouse, which would make him look like he's peeping on them, thus getting expelled for being a pervert. However, you can't have a plot like that in a kids' show, thus in the dub it was changed to Judai getting expelled for simply tress passing into the girls' dorm. There's another scene where Asuka and her female friends are discussing about their breasts sizes off-screen, which was changed in the dub. Also, the bathhouse was referred to 'wading pool' in the English dub in order to avoid cultural differences. In the Japanese version, Asuka and her friends appear to be naked,while in the dub they get some bright blue swimsuits obviously edited in Paint. Another thing is that in the original, Asuka claims she doesn't care for Judai in the slightest, while in the dub she admits she finds him pretty cool (which is really out of character for her if you ask me). Also, while in the Japanese version, the girls only say they're going to expel Shou for peeping, in the dub they claim they're going to expel both Shou and Judai for trespassing.
But the thing, in the original Asuka is very fired up and intimidating during her duel against Judai, while in the dub she appears to be quite emotionless and a little uninterested in her duel. Also, keep in mind, Asuka has female monsters with very revealing outfits in her deck (some of them are pretty much naked), thus they got completely covered in the English version.

>STILL watch dub
Do you mind to fuckoff?

Why do spell Sora that way?

>They're all shit

This. Yuto was the only decent one and he quickly became irrelevant.

fuck I meant to vote for yuto, take off one vote off yuya

Everything.

What exactly is this law enforcer doing to this Ruri?

my bad I mean I meant to vote for yugo

Checking her for weapons.

>Rin and Yuri are the most popular ones

This thread is full of edgelords.

I just want to see her one last time.

Is Rin really that popular, because her numbers seemed to suddenly explode. Did one autist decide to fluff her vote count?

What's wrong with liking edgy stuff?

Best couple

>28 IP
>56 Votes
Take a guess

>Aoi Zaizen (flat) (male)
So progressive!

I was thinking there wouldn't be an autistic xfag for a series this dead but I guess i'm wrong.

Did Anzu even have some kind of personality?

Flat>fat
She is just a modest girl. Marriageable type.

I bet it's that autistic semen demon poster

Who?

Which part of personality you didn't understand?

The one who keeps spamming the same ugly picture of Rin in every thread.

Yeah? She was competitive, hard-working, and pretty level-headed in the group.

I'm gonna miss the fun we had in these threads.

These thread haven't been fun since 2014.

She has a great personality. If you know what I mean.

Finally it all ends soon. Never will I be fettered by this show again.

Half the reason to watch YGO is edgy children's card games.

Ono better give us at least one still.

We both know the answer to this.

I miss the old cold and calculating Reiji. He just feels so OOC and forced now.

These last duels all feel incredibly forced.

Everything post Zarc is the most force shit i've ever watched. I can't remember watching anything before that felt so unnatural.

He is alright until make ugly baby smile arc

Is the chink stream still dead? Really want to watch there later.

I'm gonna miss Reiji. I really liked him. If only he did more stuff.
Gonna miss Sora and Tsukikage as well.

He was beautiful. I'll miss him.

I'm still mad Yugo beating Sawatari and Serena only to be disqualified just like that

This.

Although I don't visit the Arc-V threads here anymore I just want to thank you anons for being the ones who encouraged me to watch the show. Thank you for the awesome theories and craziness in the threads for the past three years.

Sawatari is probably one of the biggest cases of wasted potential in the entire show. I was expecting him to grow more modest and contained as the show went on, but he was just stagnant throughout the entire show. I also would have really liked it if they kept up the gimmick of him trying out new decks every time, kinda like Misawa.

Hell if he dropped off the map after his big match with Yuya he'd feel like a character with a completed character arc.

It's just pure card shilling at this point, they don't care about anything else.

Fuck off retard

That's creepy

We gonna miss you too

Gee, user, could you be a little less retarded/creepy/autistic?

I'm gonna eat you.