This is your office assistant for the day

This is your office assistant for the day

Of what possible assistance could a JC be to me?

>Ears come of the lower jaw
>Head so big that brain it houses probably need mouth three times as large to consume enough calories
>If not for those hugeass eyes, which probably take 2/3 of space inside the skull
>They can cut costs on artificial lights in the office. I bet she can see with starlight alone just fine.
>She shouldn't be able to move her eyes at all like tarsiers
>How in the world does she get necessary airflow intake with that dot for a nose?
>Her lungs create 10atm pressure or something?
>Stuff from her desk like documents or keyboard would stick to her face on inhale then
>Her microscopic nostrils can get stuffed with random shit when she sleeps and suffocate her
>Does she put on a hockey mask before going bed to avoid that?
>Are there rotating compressors installed inside instead of bellows-lungs?
>Do they augment themselves for so many generations that their appearance changed to accommodate body upgrades?
>She looks so inhuman that you start to wonder if monstrosities like her took over Earth
>Look at the healthy-proportioned human skull at the background: fucking savages probably made souvenirs for their workplace out of humans they killed during conquest
>Humans who survived genocide are probably all enslaved
>Because slave labor is the only way you can get shit done when you have those barbie-sized hands
>She can probably strike keyboard with a fist and hit 1.5 buttons as a result
>She would also need slaves so they can help her eat 100k callories a day her brain and implants require
>It would take her all day to eat this literal mountain of food on her own
>Maybe she just drinks gasoline, raw oil or plugs her metal hair into an outlet at night

Hmm, can I fuck her?

I'd give a lot for an office assistant, especially such a sexy baka. I'd let her do all the stupid TA work.

>Became a TA
>Prepared for a lot of work
>Professor is too lazy to make tests so everything is multiple choice, homeworks are online, 0 paperwork for me

she's 18!

It's illegal for 14 year olds to work!

>everything is multiple choice
My university doesn't allow more than 20% multiple choice in an exam.
I almost lost my faith in mankind when marking the open answer questions last time, some students should be thrown out for being retarded.

And that's how I met my wife Aoba.

No.

Haven't watched this but dear lord her doujins are delicious.

The only thing I require her to do is eat an entire bowl of eggs every single day. That's all she has to do.

There's a god tier /ss/ one, and also one from Rotary Engine, a shame it isn't translated.

What is this autism?

Then she can't be my assistant.

She's only Chairman Mao's assistant.

She's everyone's "assistant".

That Rotary Engine is meh

My cute wife Aoba is my assistant for eternity.

Nice, tell her that what she did sucked and she will spend 12 hours trying to get it perfect. Sure she will suffer but it's not like I care.