This had to be played as a joke right?

sauce?

It's an edit.

how is that QUALITY?

look near the left ear

Read the filename

iqdb.

Is this a new form of siamese twin?

This is so lazy it makes me genuinely angry.

Sad part was that it worked on me. Didn't even notice when I watched it twice

fucking foot fetishists

>left

This shit is hilarious.

Cmon man she just broke her spine and regenerated it back.

STEP ASIDE
THE KING HAS ARRIVED

this doesnt make any sense they forgot to put in the other characters so the animation just loops

Jack was my favourite character. You can't go wrong with Jack.

Bathhouse Owner > Jack > Captain > Depp > Hopper > Markovich

we already have a new king, and it's called Toei

This is a multi million dollar franchise everyone

stands ruined jojo

step it up

its the ear on the left side, fucking sue me

Cabbage?

>not understanding basic perspective
What are you, 6?

oh yeah?

How dare you mock Riko's mocking walk?

Does this qualify as QUALITY?

Frames like these shouldn't count - they're in the middle of rapid movement, so they're intentionally distorted because it actually makes the movement look better in real-time. Human sight is a strange thing.

OP is true QUALITY.

this triggers me

that shit was so cool tho

If I remember, wasn't fast at all; it was slow and more dramatic.

Maybe it's because I'm tired, but does this image already feel years old to you? Maybe it's because of the shuffling gif.

dont you fucking dare

IBO started airing in 2015.

I mean longer than that, like 5+.

Huh... excuse me, but as a complete ignorant in pianos, I don't get what's wrong.

google a fucking piano then jesus

That's rude, that show was good.

>deliberate visual gag
>QUALITY
How the fuck are people too stupid to get TTGL's humor, I bet you're one of those fucks who think it's deep.

Dan_Schneider_directs_anime.jpg

Your quality doesn't work if you need to be expert on pianos to get it.

That really doesn't solve the issue at all. The relative positions of her head, left arm, and tits make no fucking sense, not to mention that that seems to be her back (you can see shoulderblades), which would make it her right arm.

user you don't need to be an expert, if you've ever seen a piano in your life you should realize what's wrong with that.

>rapid movement

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=piano

Here you go kind user

true but it shouldn't even be fucked up in the first place if it's what the shot is focusing on

Still looked cool as fuck

It's a gag you fucking autists.

No, no one who isn't a pianist or autist will notice.

You've got to be kidding me.

You can't beat Toei on their home grounds.

Nah he's an animator

It's still a bad drawing, now we just know what the fuck is going on.

Pianos are extremely fucking ubiquitous. You don't have to have ever played one to at least realize something about that picture is off, unless you have somehow managed to go your entire life without seeing one. I would guess you live in a third world shithole if you don't know what pianos look like.

I grew up with a friend pianist, hanging out at her family's apartment lots of times, seeing their piano, and I don't see anything particularly standing out about the image. I guess the black keys are a bit too long or something.

Hey, don't go dissing on Tanjiaho Lofulamingo and Bisoromi Bear.

The user is triggered because the black keys are all uniformly placed through the entire board. IRL, black keys are grouped by groups of two and three, and, sometimes in some electrical keyboards, have slightly different shapes according to their relative position within their group. In other words, if you erase every third black key on that pic, it would look less wrong. However, you need to study piano to know the reason for this arrangement, and be aware when there are like... extra 5 black keys on the keyboard.

Personally, I think that pic doesn't qualifies as QUALITY because is barely noticeable for most normal and sane people. Also, how long last the scene focusing on the keyboard? 1 minute? 30 secs? C'mon. I'm genuinely thinking we have a legitimate case of autism right here.

not seein' it

the hell is happening here?

Does anyone have gifs from Wake Up Girls' final two episodes, with the "dance" routines?

Oldie but a goodie

they could've just had it be a bust shot instead and it would work
why didn't they?

i did. it would'nt have been that hard to fix, much less avoid in the first place.
not that big a deal though

>Gurren Lagann can do no wrong!
>It's fine when Gurren Lagann does it!