Melbourne new years eve whack-a-whitey thread

intel suggests that the victoria police are expecting a 'huge' gang presence in melbourne cbd tonight.
melbourne has always been a dangerous city at night, especially during events like new years eve, the police always expect assault in particular to be off the charts.
but its clear that this year they are expecting much worse. CBD business owners have been receiving police visits since last week warning of potential rioting on new years eve.

there has been no official warnings of NYE gang violence besides some hints by the police in official statements, but you can be assured that no police officer, melbourne judge, or politician will be allowing their family to visit the CBD tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CHMFd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good luck Melbourne. Despite the terror attack planned for tonight was shut down, I'd still rather spend New years in Mogadishu.
Much safer there

Just a matter of time before a big one happens.

Will only be sjws attacked. Care factor zero

>there has been no official warnings of NYE gang violence besides some hints by the police in official statements, but you can be assured that no police officer, melbourne judge, or politician will be allowing their family to visit the CBD tonight.
How serious is this? OP where are you getting this from?

>melbourne has always been a dangerous city at night, especially during events like new years eve
This is bullshit. Ex-Melb cuck here, there's fights from drunkenness, but it's usually pretty mild.
I went back down there for last New Years Eve though - way emptier than usual. I think there were concerns of a terrorist attack. Police presence was bigly.
Also, any mid-north-coast NSW people here? Looking for something to do tonight. Any recommendations?

melbourne race riots? lets make cronulla look like a picnic. see you in a few hours melbourne.

Fuck em up brother

Apex gang doesn't even exist. Flawed Sup Forumscks are getting rused by shitposters. Melbourne is one of the safest places in the world, home invasions are rarer than pretty much anything else.

Got to beat the niggers to it.
Jump in the back of a pick up with a few of your fellow cunts, with broom sticks and go niggerknocking.

apex alone is nowhere near as big as our meth problem, but no one is exaggerating the crime problem in melbourne.
there has been 2 armed home invasions in my small suburban street.
my car insurance raised by 300% in the span of 3-4 years due to the amount of home invasions and carjacking.

you best be trollan, faggot

archive.is/CHMFd

As a title, you're probably correct. But there are Sudo gangs roaming around Melbourne causing a ruckus.
Generally, they get the underage ones to do their bidding - rob a jewellery store, slap on the wrist.
My mother's boyfriend lives near Dandenong. He sleeps with a baseball bat as there's been break-in and beatings around his area. They come in, steal shit and then bash the occupants. Very disrespectful.

I was invited to go to the CBD for NYE but I knocked it back because I have this strange feeling something bad is going to happen, I don't know Melbourne is a shithole and seems to attract the worst type of people in the country.

Honestly i'm going to have a much better night having a few drinks at home and shitposting on Sup Forums

you made the right choice.
i honestly don't expect any real organized terror attack, there has been several terror raids in the northern suburbs during the last few months, stopping organized terror attacks is one of the few things our police actually good at (granted, with the help of american intelligence agencies).
but on top of gang crime, i wouldn't be surprised if see yet another instance of 'meth terrorism', like another addict doing a car attack on pedestrians again or something.

Immigrants hey, when I was young we used to go gay bashing, now I ask my son and his mates why they dont go out and twat these scum..

>Muh Xbox.....

Fucking pussy kids of today, its no wonder these apes are taking over.

Too much been happening in the cbd last couple years. Too many major incidents shut down by police. 2016 Anzac attack, last year's Fed Sq boxing day Bataclan attack, this year's AFL grand final truck of peace in Fed Sq. And now tonight Somali shooting and stabbings which were foiled earlier this month.
One of these has got to go undetected. I just wouldn't trust my families safety at a major event like moombah or new years in Melbadishu atm

Or niggers been niggers like pic related. Our police are good at stopping real terrorist attacks I feel that one day we might not be as lucky.

>when I was young we used to go gay bashing
>not immigrant bashing
Gays are repulsive but round of applause for focusing on the real threat to the Australian way of life (SARCASM)

heading down tonight lads... what hellscape am I in for?
Is wearing an Aussie flag even safe?
Is homebrew passable? what are alcohol checks like?

This is a good thing. Melbourne votes leftwing/greens Melbourne reaps the fruit of its Labor.

At least this happens to those who voted for it.

Seriously, don't go alone mate. Bring at least 3 mates. No sneaky brews. You can be sure the cops will be out in force. I would only go there to get laid or bash nogs. Not really worth it though imo. Oh yeah and you will cop shit for wearing Aussie flag. Save the flag-carrying for Aussie day St Kilda beach.

We've got a small band of patriotic wogs going.
Greeks... Serbs... Bulgarians... Macedonians...
Not as British as possible but enough manpower. 10 or so.
Thanks for the advise.

>patriotic wogs
RIP

Croatian Australian here. (Ignore flag). I'll fight for Australia any day. Especially if it's against dirty muzzrats.

based wogs. Good luck mate!

hearing that there will be kebab removalists in melbourne tonight makes my heart warm.

Ayyy lmao
Im all for it but it shouldn't of came to this.
Its hard being an ACTUAL Aussie white Aryan God. yktfb?

>Croatian Australian here.
You're an Australian or you're not. Stay over there.

always count on the greeks, mate

let us know when anglos stop being pathetic cowards
t. half anglo/half med

Cheers mate. enjoy your New Years. (14th Jan)
Somehow the most reliable people I know are Greeks. Enjoy your New Years too.

lol I'm Aussie and I don' think wogs are Australian, but reather have them than asians or literally any other shitskin.

Understandable. We feature the Union Jack on our flag and I intend keep and all its glory preserved regardless of ancestry.

I'll never be this British